• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (24)

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't think I've ever had a powerful bladder infection, sucks to hear more bad news from you jeshu. But you know I'm pretty sure for you that everyday is a birthday with your family.

That is so true Noxot, i have a large group of people who love me and are happy to see me and i them. It makes all the difference. Did you know i left suicidal depression behind when our first grand child was born? It had such a massive impact on me. It takes time to build relationships, even with your own grand children. Soon they will grow up and forget we exist, we see that we our parents and their grand children but now we are making the most of it.

We are going to invite the older ones for a two night camp at our place on new years Eve. We bought tents and camping stuff just for the occasion. Our theme is going to be The Armour of God (Ephesians 6) and we bought them a T-shirt they can paint themselves - with armour of God illustrations on them. They don't know yet, but we will send invitations shortly.

i'm feeling a lot better today. Not frequenting the bathroom half as much as yesterday. i used D-Monnose, which an sweet extract beneficial for the bladder and kidneys, and colloidal silver to treat my bladder infection. It took 4 days to heal so that wasn't fast but i still got away with not using antibiotics.

i hope you will remain healthy and find a solution to the problem of your existence. i figured if i build my life with Jesus then it will remain, while if i build my life with the teaching of the world i will perish.

Build your life with the gifts of the Holy Spirit and who can charge you with wrong doing? God certainly wont.

Peace.

Reactions: Noxot
Upvote 0

revybub

Just here to grow, learn, give council, love God
Site Supporter
Jun 8, 2020
Michigan
✟201,880.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am just having a hard time with how to feel about the future. While I know God knows the future and the end. And we are to keep our faith in him to make it through the storm. It is just hard for me to know what to prepare for with everything and what to even believe anymore sometimes. For certain the times are changing right now. Regardless if we are in the last days of end times or who knows. Things are certainly seeming to come together now for that. I know I need to pray more. I could probably use some prayer that I am more hungry for it. I guess I just wish I could have done my life better than I did. Just feeling lost sometimes and what to trust. Which I really feel like there isn't much I can trust anymore in this world. Which I know we aren't supposed to and are suppose to trust God. Anyway. I guess that is some what were I am at right now.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am just having a hard time with how to feel about the future. While I know God knows the future and the end. And we are to keep our faith in him to make it through the storm. It is just hard for me to know what to prepare for with everything and what to even believe anymore sometimes. For certain the times are changing right now. Regardless if we are in the last days of end times or who knows. Things are certainly seeming to come together now for that. I know I need to pray more. I could probably use some prayer that I am more hungry for it. I guess I just wish I could have done my life better than I did. Just feeling lost sometimes and what to trust. Which I really feel like there isn't much I can trust anymore in this world. Which I know we aren't supposed to and are suppose to trust God. Anyway. I guess that is some what were I am at right now.

Yes who to trust? You are quiet right we can't put our trust in princes and governors but we can put our trust in Jesus. When we put our trust in Jesus then we put our trust in the truth of God's love.

The more you put your trust in God's love the more Jesus will come alive in your heart. Helping you to pray and read the word. Helping you survive in a mad gone world. Helping you grow in the Holy Spirit and eternal life.

Distrusting God is a terrible mistake to make, for no one is as trustworthy as our Lord and Saviour. He will never let us down so reserve distrust for people, not for God.

Growing in faith is one of the most beautiful things that can happen in your life. For bit by bit the Holy Spirit transforms us and gives us abilities we did not have before. Abilities such as compassion on those hurting or estranged from God. Grace for sinners. Peace, love and joy as well as a thankful heart for all the good things He brings alive in us.

Life with Jesus as King is good. True not always easy and suffering this realm is still also present but His love lifts us above it all.

So dare to place your faith in God's loving truth and let Scripture teach you the truth of God.

Peace.

Isaiah 61:1-7
The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me,
because the Lord has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners,
to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,
and provide for those who grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of beauty
instead of ashes,
the oil of joy
instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness,
a planting of the Lord
for the display of his splendor.

They will rebuild the ancient ruins
and restore the places long devastated;
they will renew the ruined cities
that have been devastated for generations.
Strangers will shepherd your flocks;
foreigners will work your fields and vineyards.
And you will be called priests of the Lord,
you will be named ministers of our God.
You will feed on the wealth of nations,
and in their riches you will boast.

Instead of your shame
you will receive a double portion,
and instead of disgrace
you will rejoice in your inheritance.
And so you will inherit a double portion in your land,
and everlasting joy will be yours.

Reactions: Noxot
Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟96,401.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hope everyone is alright and trusting in God? We have to lean on God to get us through our daily struggles and keep us in his righteousness so that we remain strong in Christ to walk in spirit & truth in a crooked world.

I was doing alright until I injured my back, now I'm in agony and have to sit very still until it heals.

Upvote 0

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟382,922.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Hope everyone is alright and trusting in God? We have to lean on God to get us through our daily struggles and keep us in his righteousness so that we remain strong in Christ to walk in spirit & truth in a crooked world.

I was doing alright until I injured my back, now I'm in agony and have to sit very still until it heals.
Oh my gosh I’m sorry to hear your situation:(
How did you hurt your back?
Really hope the healing process is fast. :prayer:

Reactions: Paulus59
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Ouch that hurts! Praying the pain will go down soon. Is it a bad injury? Are you going to be sore long term? i hope not

Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟96,401.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Oh my gosh I’m sorry to hear your situation:(
How did you hurt your back?
Really hope the healing process is fast. :prayer:
Thank you look4hope. I twisted my back while getting out of my chair would you believe. It happens, especially when you're are getting older like me.

• Prayers
Reactions: look4hope
Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟96,401.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ouch that hurts! Praying the pain will go down soon. Is it a bad injury? Are you going to be sore long term? i hope not
I don't think it's a bad injury Jeshu, but it feels like it. It's very painful to move and I can't bend down. I'm sure I will be alright in a few days.

• Prayers
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not feeling too bad today. Not near as down as i was yesterday morning, that was a real downer. i have been very up and down the last few months i haven't had a break feeling fine for awhile.

i've been mourning life as it used to be.

Comforted only by one thing and that are the promises of God to His children. Celebrating His love over me even now.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Down again today. It has been heavy going this weekend. i feel dead inside, my heart is like a stone, my mind spits negative lies at me all day long. My shoulders hang down from having to carry the weight. Like the universe is pressing down on me.

Still faith in God's love is nowhere near as difficult as it once used to be. i know He loves me. i know i can't trust my feelings to tell me true. i know that He is with me. It makes all the difference.

His love over my life is like an anchor, a refuge against the storms of life. i will always be thankful to Jesus for teaching me to trust the Lord even if my feelings don't come along. i can transcend my feeling, decide different then my feelings tell me.

The knowledge is that God loves me because i have faith in His son Jesus. Nothing in all Creation can separate me from His love not my depression either. i am very happy about that!

Wishing everyone God's nearness today.:holy:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Down again today. It has been heavy going this weekend. i feel dead inside, my heart is like a stone, my mind spits negative lies at me all day long. My shoulders hang down from having to carry the weight. Like the universe is pressing down on me.

Still faith in God's love is nowhere near as difficult as it once used to be. i know He loves me. i know i can't trust my feelings to tell me true. i know that He is with me. It makes all the difference.

His love over my life is like an anchor, a refuge against the storms of life. i will always be thankful to Jesus for teaching me to trust the Lord even if my feelings don't come along. i can transcend my feeling, decide different then my feelings tell me.

The knowledge is that God loves me because i have faith in His son Jesus. Nothing in all Creation can separate me from His love not my depression either. i am very happy about that!

Wishing everyone God's nearness today.:holy:

Perfect beings could not worship as you do. It's one thing to praise God being in his glory and quite another to be blinded in darkness but still have hope. Or maybe they are both complementary. God is Worthy.

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is a season to sit in a affliction and a season to stand up. Job sat in his affliction not really knowing who his afflictor was, for he thought it was The Lord. It is the same today and yet things have changed.(become anew). The season of afflictions are allowed to break us down and draw us closer. When a vessel has been broken down, it will then be ready to be built, for noble use, or when a man comes to the end of himself, The Lord begins. It is much like The Potter and the clay. If one says, I just want to die, then you are ready to hand over all that you were, all that you are, and all that you will be, to Him, and thus the journey begins, making Him not only your Savior, but Lord, Lord of your life. When a person is truly born from above they have both The Father and The Son in the form of The Holy Spirit within them. With this being the case this believer now has The Power and Authority in Jesus Name. And if a person was to stand and speak out loud using The Power and Authority in Jesus Name there would be so much less oppression of the same enemy Job could not see, and most in The Body of Christ can not see. It is always The Lord that brings deliverance weather by prayer or by words(a rebuke), for He is faithful. And in it's season, this present suffering, He turns to joy unspeakable, and a peace that surpasses understanding.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Perfect beings could not worship as you do. It's one thing to praise God being in his glory and quite another to be blinded in darkness but still have hope. Or maybe they are both complementary. God is Worthy.

i think that is the reason why i have learned to love Jesus so much. How can He get good life out of bad life? It is mystery to me but i know He does it - time and again.

So often i have to die to myself. Yet what does it matter? Life is crappy anyhow. i gladly lay that down and take on His life.

Sometimes, like yesterday when i was in it deep, i remember how miserable my life used to be before He came and rescued me, then thankfulness wells up in my heart and love towards Jesus grows bigger yet. What a Hero! What a deliverer we have in Jesus. Unbelievable! He rebuild me in His loving truth.

My life used to be hellish. The desolation pressed like a heavy blanket onto my good life. Crushing me. i really used to have the sense of being crushed by the weight of the darkness. i used to hate waking up. Dreading the day. Before Jesus set me free through His loving truth my life was not worth living. Suicide played on my mind all day long.

Now that life is long time gone - forever!

So yes i agree with you God is worthy of praise. In heaven above and down here below. Suffering people can find comfort in His love and He can really rebuild us with His good life when we place our trust in His love. Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟96,401.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Gosh, I have been feeling quite good lately except for a few bad days. This is the best I have felt in years, though there is still some depression and brain dysfunction there.

I hope everyone is experiencing God's blessings and the light & love of Jesus fills your heart!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Gosh, I have been feeling quite good lately except for a few bad days. This is the best I have felt in years, though there is still some depression and brain dysfunction there.

I hope everyone is experiencing God's blessings and the light & love of Jesus fills your heart!

Thank you that His light may shine in your life on a constant basis.

Great to hear you have been feeling somewhat better. i hope and pray it will stay that way.

i'm feeling a little better as well both yesterday and today. i have began taking my B vitamins and my supplements again, maybe that is making a difference. i hope so.

i have been mainly down the last 6 weeks or so. It has been hard going.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The good run last week Thursday did not last. By Thursday afternoon i was down again and i have been down ever since.

Saw the doctor yesterday, took some blood tests, should all be clear though. i did have a kidney stone Saturday night going into Sunday morning. i past it at 5.30am. The pain was bad but i manage to sleep most of the night on strong painkillers. The idea is to drink a lot to flush the stones through the kidneys. i don't think it was a very big size, considering the pain level. Normally kidney stones are extremely painful and sleep is impossible until they pass. i got up at about 4.30 am because the pain was bad and i drank heaps a hour later the stone past. i could feel it happen. My kidney was sore for the remainder of the day but by Monday morning i was all in order again.

This is the third time in my life i have had a kidneys stone. The first one where i did not need hospitalisation. i did not get an infection so that was great.

How is everyone else doing?

Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟96,401.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The good run last week Thursday did not last. By Thursday afternoon i was down again and i have been down ever since.

Saw the doctor yesterday, took some blood tests, should all be clear though. i did have a kidney stone Saturday night going into Sunday morning. i past it at 5.30am. The pain was bad but i manage to sleep most of the night on strong painkillers. The idea is to drink a lot to flush the stones through the kidneys. i don't think it was a very big size, considering the pain level. Normally kidney stones are extremely painful and sleep is impossible until they pass. i got up at about 4.30 am because the pain was bad and i drank heaps a hour later the stone past. i could feel it happen. My kidney was sore for the remainder of the day but by Monday morning i was all in order again.

This is the third time in my life i have had a kidneys stone. The first one where i did not need hospitalisation. i did not get an infection so that was great.

How is everyone else doing?
Gosh Jeshu, that sounds terrible, so glad that kidney stone passed through and you found relief. I have never had a kidney stone, but I have heard they are very painful. I hope I never get one.

Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟96,401.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I want to wish everyone here a MERRY CHRISTMAS! and may the NEW YEAR bring good health and many blessings from the Lord!

God bless you and keep you all!

2f83ecbf2b04d2d39205139ed9a02d5a.jpg

Yours truly

Victor

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I want to wish everyone here a MERRY CHRISTMAS! and may the NEW YEAR bring good health and many blessings from the Lord!

God bless you and keep you all!

View attachment 291478

Yours truly

Victor
Thanks Victor. Wishing you, and all, a merry Christmas and a blessed new year. Lets hope things get back to normal that would make the New year a great one.

Love and blessings

Gerry

Upvote 0