• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

axydavid

Weird
Aug 6, 2012
City 17
✟9,216.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I felt like hell the whole week, I really need wisdom. I started doing some cleaning in my apartment and now I'm feeling much better, I really like cleaning for some odd reason.
I'm gonna go and read the word, meditate and pray maybe something good will stick to me from it.

Upvote 0

Press On

Giving up what I am to become what I will be.
May 11, 2013
East TX
✟231,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God, please forgive me for my whining and complaining. I deserve to be mute after what I've said about You (which I won't repeat on here at all). Thank You for everything (I can breathe despite my controlled asthma, I can talk, smell, and so forth)

Be at peace. This attitude is rather common or at least occasional for most of us. This is what I meant in one of my previous posts about my brothers and sisters on the forum being honest with our Creator. I believe His gigantic loving heart is warmed when we blow it and express heartfelt remorse for our thoughts and actions. Remember that His strength shows up best in our weakness.:hug:

Upvote 0

Press On

May 11, 2013
East TX
✟231,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I felt like hell the whole week, I really need wisdom. I started doing some cleaning in my apartment and now I'm feeling much better, I really like cleaning for some odd reason.
I'm gonna go and read the word, meditate and pray maybe something good will stick to me from it.

I like my personal surroundings clean and organized also; helps brighten my mood.

When I first met my wife, her first visit to my apartment astounded her. She couldn't believe a man actually lived there. It was spotless. My first step toward winning her heart.:D:D

Upvote 0

axydavid

Weird
Aug 6, 2012
City 17
✟9,216.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I like my personal surroundings clean and organized also; helps brighten my mood.

When I first met my wife, her first visit to my apartment astounded her. She couldn't believe a man actually lived there. It was spotless. My first step toward winning her heart.:D:D

I gotta admit, I hate the courtship period in a relationship but you put it in such a way that I have agree with you. Now I can't say I'm very organized, but I like to be clean which sometimes leads me ferociously arguing with myself :S

There is a common belief that men are more messy, which leads to 1/4 of the advertisements for rents here in Denmark being for women only, really saddens me big times.
I feel like literally going to that person and excusing myself for being born as a male and explain that I couldn't choose my gender when I was born however in spite of being a male I can actually sustain a clean environment.

On a brighter note I have a great(if not the greatest) host and the rent is 4 times smaller then the average one in Copenhagen, praise God and the fact that He is so much more open-minded than humans will ever aspire to be.

Upvote 0

LoyalToGod

Prayer Warrior for Christ
Mar 21, 2012
New York, NY
✟53,695.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Be at peace. This attitude is rather common or at least occasional for most of us. This is what I meant in one of my previous posts about my brothers and sisters on the forum being honest with our Creator. I believe His gigantic loving heart is warmed when we blow it and express heartfelt remorse for our thoughts and actions. Remember that His strength shows up best in our weakness.:hug:

thank you, Press On, for your reassurance :) :hug:

Upvote 0

Press On

May 11, 2013
East TX
✟231,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I gotta admit, I hate the courtship period in a relationship but you put it in such a way that I have agree with you. Now I can't say I'm very organized, but I like to be clean which sometimes leads me ferociously arguing with myself :S

There is a common belief that men are more messy, which leads to 1/4 of the advertisements for rents here in Denmark being for women only, really saddens me big times.
I feel like literally going to that person and excusing myself for being born as a male and explain that I couldn't choose my gender when I was born however in spite of being a male I can actually sustain a clean environment.

On a brighter note I have a great(if not the greatest) host and the rent is 4 times smaller then the average one in Copenhagen, praise God and the fact that He is so much more open-minded than humans will ever aspire to be.

Interesting comments. Thanks!

Upvote 0

Press On

May 11, 2013
East TX
✟231,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
frustrated, nauseated and haven't slept in four days now. I called my land lady and left a message and she hasn't called back. And my therapist has a conference call. I'm so done with all of this stress.

I'm praying all this will soon be behind you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

grandvizier1006

I don't use this anymore, but I still follow Jesus
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2014
MS
✟664,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Nothing wrong or un-manly with having a clean room, David. You're organized, that's all. :thumbsup:

My room is sorta clean, at least enough for me to walk around without stepping on things, but it's cluttered full of stuff and there isn't enough room for everything.

Just read your Bible and let God renew your mind. Let the negative thoughts just wash away in light of His love. :)

Upvote 0

axydavid

Weird
Aug 6, 2012
City 17
✟9,216.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm in love with a homeless girl. Man, I shouldn't be going down this road, but I can't help it.

Is there anything wrong with being homeless? The real question is whenever she knows Yeshua or not, and if she doesn't you just got yourself new possible responsibility.
I was homeless for half a year but God didn't love me any less than he does now, same applies with her.
If you don't know how to address her because of the homeless situation she's in a good start would be to invite her to lunch.

Upvote 0

LoyalToGod

Prayer Warrior for Christ
Mar 21, 2012
New York, NY
✟53,695.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm just disappointed because my prayers seems to be ignored on purpose, but at the same time, I'm thinking that my apartment could have blown up because of a gas leak yesterday (which, thank God, didn't happen). So I'm on the fence here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm feeling tired today. It's probably because I got too much sleep. But sleeping feels so good.

Yeah that is what my problem is as well tiredness - I'm tired all the time and find it very hard to be motivated - all I really want to do is sleep.

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah that is what my problem is as well tiredness - I'm tired all the time and find it very hard to be motivated - all I really want to do is sleep.
i lack motivation as well. I go in and out of depression, too. I think I may need a higher dose of prozac. I'm on the starter dose. I pray things get better for you.

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Tired. Dealing with multiple problems and quickly running out of energy. I sense a depressive episode knocking at the door; trying my best to ignore it. Praying is hard right now.:yawn::sleep::sigh:
:hug:

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tired. Dealing with multiple problems and quickly running out of energy. I sense a depressive episode knocking at the door; trying my best to ignore it. Praying is hard right now.:yawn::sleep::sigh:

It is strange how our personal life with God suffers when depression comes around, but often it goes like that.

Luckily God ignores that and stays close to us during such dark times.

Hoping you will survive this bout of depression.

:hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.