• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

3. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

what are you feeling right now? (23)

Discussion in 'Depression Disorders' started by srjoanna, Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srjoanna

srjoanna Senior Member

+41
    Eastern Orthodox
    This thread was split automatically after 1000 replies and this thread has been automatically created.
    The old thread automatically closed is here: "what are you feeling right now? (22)"

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. aflower4God

aflower4God observant petal

+368
    Christian
    Private
    I am SO EXCITED about May 1st.... I am going to have my in depth initial pre counseling with a doc who specializes in Cognitive behavioral therapy for my coping issues. Yeah 8 weeks is a while but not really considering this woman is so good that she has a waiting list. You all cant imagine how happy I am! I pray that I do NOT miss this call I NEED THIS THERAPY and I can do it! I have already told my dear close friends about this news first and now i wanted to share this with you all, I am so excited I CAN GET ON with my life! I will keep u all posted! 's
    *please excuse the mistakes it is hard for me to type with my injury to my finger.

3. Lady Bug

Lady Bug Well-Known Member Supporter

+7,562
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    repeated comment from previous thread lol:

I feel an overwhelming sense of relief after un-DVRing that trashy TV show.

4. Lady Bug

+7,562
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    it's so great that you're excited. :) the fact that you're excited may make the prospect of treatment even better, because with a good morale, the probability of successful treatment is higher, I assume.

5. MissRowy

MissRowy 100% nerdy Supporter

+2,486
    Australia
    Christian
    In Relationship
    AU-Labor
    Praise the Lord! I hope it goes well for you!

6. Victorium

Victorium Well-Known Member

+191
    Non-Denom
    Single
    AU-Liberals
    That is good news Flower! I pray that God will be with you throughout your therapy and that you find the healing you need. Praying for you! :)

7. Victorium

Victorium Well-Known Member

+191
    Non-Denom
    Single
    AU-Liberals
    I don't understand, but I'm glad you are relieved.

8. MissRowy

+2,486
    Australia
    Christian
    In Relationship
    AU-Labor
    me neither!

9. aflower4God

+368
    Christian
    Private
    Thank you Victor :)

10. aflower4God

+368
    Christian
    Private
    Awww thank you sweet sister :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

11. aflower4God

+368
    Christian
    Private
    Awww thank you sweet sis, that means a lot to me! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: I am having a HUGE positive outlook about this therapy! :thumbsup::)

12. Lady Bug

+7,562
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    It's kind of like a drug. It makes you miserable yet you can't stop wanting to ingest it. Once you are able to stop cleaving to it, it can feel like a sense of relief. But I hope I don't go back to watching it again, because somehow it gives off a negative energy that makes me feel anxious and depressed.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  13. Jeshu

Jeshu Bought by His Blood Supporter

+4,883
    Christian
    Married
    That is great news Flower, I really hope and pray that this counsellor can help you with her therapy.

14. Yusuphhai

Yusuphhai Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese

+1,207
    China
    Messianic
    Single
    a little better.

15. .Mikha'el.

.Mikha'el. Mod Queue Spam Troll Banner Extraordinaire! Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+2,502
    Canada
    Messianic
    Single
    I'm wishing there weren't 3000 miles of distance between someone else on here and me....:(

16. MissRowy

+2,486
    Australia
    Christian
    In Relationship
    AU-Labor
    Hugs bro! Hope everything is okay
    Im feeling a bit down at the moment

17. chaoticfirefly

chaoticfirefly chases after cats

+1,062
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Democrat
    I have a sore throat ):

18. Jeshu

+4,883
    Christian
    Married
    That is how my flu started 10 days on I'm still not better, I hope you will recover quicker than that.

19. Jeshu

+4,883
    Christian
    Married
    Excellent, lets hope it will improve even more

20. grandvizier1006

grandvizier1006 Still a human by God's grace Supporter

+2,012
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Well, aside from my headphones malfunctioning somewhat (or so it seems, the music is coming out of them weirdly) I'm fine. :) I had this weird thought this morning that I get sometimes which I like to call "gift guilt", but I'm better now. Thankfully that sort of anxiety never lasts for long. But it is giving me this nagging feeling to go learn some stuff about a very specific topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.