Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Waited too long.. and now this pizza is a little on the coldish side. Too scared to warm it up in the microwave... because ew... and too scared to put it back in the oven for stupid psychological reasons..

As I type this... I'm only prolonging the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: Robban
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I add so much to my ramen that it's more like a stew
I remember in Hong Kong on the Ferry they sold Ramen soup with whatever you wanted to put in it. They had maybe 15 items to select from. Walmart sells Raman soup mix for 32 cents here. I could easily live on $2 or $3 a day for food because I really do not need to eat and plenty of stuff only cost a few dollars. Pancake mix is not that much per serving. Even my veggie soup mix for has 8 servings in it. 50 cents for the soup mix 50 cents worth of rice in the $15 rice cooker. That is $1 for a meal. I like freeze-dried because it is affordable and easy to cook.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This Culver's Concrete mixer is making me sick. I'm gonna barf... :sick:

That pizza I ate for lunch has given me a stomachache that still persists. I'm not having a lot of success with food lately. Hope the cheap TV dinner spicy ravioli I plan to eat tonight will be different.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Finishing up my Domino's meal.

For tonight.. I'm just going to cook a simple TV dinner and eat a Reese's Fastbreak bar (my favorite candy).

I don't think I've had a fastbreak in years. Do much for "my favorite candy" lol.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟869,352.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
This Culver's Concrete mixer is making me sick. I'm gonna barf... :sick:
You shouldn't be inside a spinning concrete mixer to start with. No but seriously, how is it making you sick? :scratch:

Well I think I got food poisoning from a sandwich at Panera Bread. I'm not kidding. It's weird because I remember their original ad campaigns always featured the words "clean food". I don't even know what clean food means. Sounds like some hippie thing. Anyway, judging from how I spent the evening after eating, this food was not clean.

Upvote 0