What are you doing to survive the Trump presidency?

Obliquinaut

Сделайте Америку прекрасной
Jun 30, 2017
Washington
✟35,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
No, you voted for the lying, unethical , out of touch corrupt

No, I didn't vote for Trump.

political insider who used the tragedy of Haiti to line her and her husband's pockets with cash.

And yet another unfounded claim of corruption by the Right!

'A US Government Accountability Office report discovered no hint of wrongdoing, but concluded the IHRC's decisions were "not necessarily aligned with Haitian priorities".' (SOURCE)

Yet whenever anyone says Trump is somehow worth investigating it's all "a big nothingburger".

When will you guys EVER accept the finding of an investigation that doesn't find Hillary guilty of SOMETHING?

I mean Trump actually likely defrauded American citizens with Trump University and the only reason we don't see anyone saying what the final verdict was is because he settled out of court. Same thing when he and his daddy were prosecuted by the US Government for discriminatory housing back in the 1970's! (And the recent finding of the 1920's era NY newspaper clipping in which Daddy Trump was likely arrested at a klan rally in 1927! Oh yeah, I'm SURE Donald is upset with White Supremacists...he and his daddy appear to have been friendly with virulent racists themselves! Looks like a family tradition!)

But NOOOO, we can't allow that ANYTHING can be "inferred" from any of that about TRUMP. But Hillary, well whatever we can IMAGINE MUST BE TRUE! She's ebil! (Except she's such a master criminal that no one has been able to pin anything on her! Trump is just a bad criminal who has enough money to buy himself out of repeated scrapes with the law.)

Gimme a break.

No one who voted for Hillary Clinton has any room to bash Trump supporters. It's like arguing which of the four horsemen would be the best.

LOL. Counterfactual weirdness. Sorry. But that's just bizarre. What world do you live in?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I voted for Trump. You asked for him, you got him. (I actually wanted Kasich.)
I also wanted Kasich but he wasn't an official wrote in in my state. I wrote in McMullin.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, you voted for the lying, unethical , out of touch corrupt political insider who used the tragedy of Haiti to line her and her husband's pockets with cash. No one who voted for Hillary Clinton has any room to bash Trump supporters. It's like arguing which of the four horsemen would be the best.
Thankfully I didn't vote for the lying, corrupt ignorant lowlife Trump. Therefore I am blasting away.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
No, I didn't vote for Trump.

I didn't say you did.

And yet another unfounded claim of corruption by the Right!

I actually sourced it, if you'd bothered to follow the thread, mate.

Yet whenever anyone says Trump is somehow worth investigating it's all "a big nothingburger".

Corruption? Sure. Throwing a tantrum and trying to oust a duly elected President because your side is so humiliated by being beaten by chubby, orange TV Star with a twitter addiction? Nein.

I mean Trump actually likely defrauded American citizens with Trump University and the only reason we don't see anyone saying what the final verdict was is because he settled out of court. Same thing when he and his daddy were prosecuted by the US Government for discriminatory housing back in the 1970's! (And the recent finding of the 1920's era NY newspaper clipping in which Daddy Trump was likely arrested at a klan rally in 1927! Oh yeah, I'm SURE Donald is upset with White Supremacists...he and his daddy appear to have been friendly with virulent racists themselves! Looks like a family tradition!)

Yeah, he doesn't seem like a nice person, which is partly why I didn't vote for him. Just because I'm telling you that holding your breath until you get your way is dumb, doesn't mean I wanted the guy.

LOL. Counterfactual weirdness. Sorry. But that's just bizarre. What world do you live in?

A world where the sky is blue, gravity exists, very few things are relative, and the fact that the media and the DNC shot themselves in the foot is still funny to me.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Hilary was a horrible candidate, for different reasons than trump.

Sure, but I voted against Trump because I feared a completely incompetent leader who knew next to nothing on important topics, who didn't care to learn anything on important topics, and who would make snap decisions on important topics even though they knew nothing. Guess what we got?

• Agree
Reactions: seeking.IAM
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sure, but I voted against Trump because I feared a completely incompetent leader who knew next to nothing on important topics, who didn't care to learn anything on important topics, and who would make snap decisions on important topics even though they knew nothing. Guess what we got?
You were prophetic!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The total eclipse today is not prophetic. Ricky Martin is gay is not prophetic. Trump will suck at being President is not prophetic.
I predicted Bruce Jenner would be an ugly woman. Does that count?

BTW President Trump will outshine the sun for part of the day. You heard it here!

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
So you liked Pestilence better than Famine, okay?

It's all in how you frame it. I'd rather a person who isn't likable but knowledgeable and competent over someone who has more charisma but is ignorant. Unfortunately for a lot of people in the world, charisma carries more weight than knowledge. The old idea of who would you rather have a beer with. Maybe it's my long career in IT because I've dealt with a whole bunch of nice people who were so horrible at the job I had to pick up the slack while the guy who barely said hello to anybody but performed the job great was probably my favorite co-worker.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Obliquinaut

Сделайте Америку прекрасной
Jun 30, 2017
Washington
✟35,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I didn't say you did.

Psst, it was a joke. I was making fun of your characterization of Hillary (who has yet to have to settle ANYTHING out of court or be convicted of anything. Unlike Trump who has had to buy his way out of at least a couple scrapes with the law.)

I actually sourced it, if you'd bothered to follow the thread, mate.

And I actually showed you the results of the finding from the investigation, "mate".

Corruption? Sure. Throwing a tantrum and trying to oust a duly elected President because your side is so humiliated by being beaten by chubby, orange TV Star with a twitter addiction? Nein.

Throwing a tantrum? C'mon! Trump can't even hold his own innercircle together for more than 7 months. He's a loon. And we all knew he was going to be exactly like this.

And yet somehow Hillary was going to be "worse"???

Yeah, he doesn't seem like a nice person, which is partly why I didn't vote for him. Just because I'm telling you that holding your breath until you get your way is dumb, doesn't mean I wanted the guy.

But you act as if Trump's problems are somehow only based on innuendo while you are CERTAIN Hillary did something wrong. The only problem there is Hillary has been investigated for YEARS and no one has ever had to haul her into court or get her to "Settle out of court". Trump is clearly much more corrupt and dishonest than Hillary has EVER BEEN.

All Hillary stuff is hints and allegations. Trump is the real deal.

A world where the sky is blue, gravity exists, very few things are relative, and the fact that the media and the DNC shot themselves in the foot is still funny to me.

The DNC certainly mishandled the election. No doubt. But that doesn't mean Trump is somehow better than Hillary.

It means your whole imaginary world of Hillary as Super Villain is just that...imaginary. You CANNOT call what is happening to Trump the left having a hissy fit or making stuff up if you claim Hillary is DEFINITELY corrupt. It is counter-reality.

FOr someone who didn't vote for Trump as you say, you seem to have a pretty torqued up version of reality when it comes to Trump's shortfalls.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Psst, it was a joke. I was making fun of your characterization of Hillary (who has yet to have to settle ANYTHING out of court or be convicted of anything. Unlike Trump who has had to buy his way out of at least a couple scrapes with the law.)

Yes, I know you were joking, but I didn't have the heart to tell you how flat the "I know you are but what am I" type joke fell.

And I actually showed you the results of the finding from the investigation, "mate".

"No, they weren't corrupt, they were just really, really incompetent! Did I tell how you incompetent they were? It was also totes coincidence that the people donating to WJC or hiring him to speak kept getting deals and contracts related to Haiti!

Throwing a tantrum? C'mon! Trump can't even hold his own innercircle together for more than 7 months. He's a loon. And we all knew he was going to be exactly like this.

And yet somehow Hillary was going to be "worse"???

Yes, the left is throwing a tantrum. While it started off amusing, it's now gotten grating and I want them to grow up.

But you act as if Trump's problems are somehow only based on innuendo while you are CERTAIN Hillary did something wrong. The only problem there is Hillary has been investigated for YEARS and no one has ever had to haul her into court or get her to "Settle out of court". Trump is clearly much more corrupt and dishonest than Hillary has EVER BEEN.

All Hillary stuff is hints and allegations. Trump is the real deal.

Where did I say that? Not accepting the bull squeeze on Russia doesn't mean I don't think Trump probably has corrupt stuff going on somewhere as well.

The DNC certainly mishandled the election. No doubt. But that doesn't mean Trump is somehow better than Hillary.

A) I never said he was better, however...
B) Technically, the fact that his election killed the TPP makes him better out of the two by default, but that just shows how really low standard was.
C) By 'mishandled the election' I assume you mean were caught rigging the primary, manipulating the opposition's primary, and colluding with the media at large to do both? I'd probably use a stronger term than 'mishandled' if I were you.

It means your whole imaginary world of Hillary as Super Villain is just that...imaginary. You CANNOT call what is happening to Trump the left having a hissy fit or making stuff up if you claim Hillary is DEFINITELY corrupt. It is counter-reality.

FOr someone who didn't vote for Trump as you say, you seem to have a pretty torqued up version of reality when it comes to Trump's shortfalls.

Speaking of imaginary...

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's all in how you frame it. I'd rather a person who isn't likable but knowledgeable and competent over someone who has more charisma but is ignorant. Unfortunately for a lot of people in the world, charisma carries more weight than knowledge. The old idea of who would you rather have a beer with. Maybe it's my long career in IT because I've dealt with a whole bunch of nice people who were so horrible at the job I had to pick up the slack while the guy who barely said hello to anybody but performed the job great was probably my favorite co-worker.
Being President does require some people skills that Trump lacks.

Upvote 0