NAVET

Jun 22, 2011
✟7,629.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Just finished this morning "Tactics" by Greg Koukl
Am finishing "I Don't Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist" by Geisler/Turek and "Signature In The Cell" by Stephen Meyer. Signature is a rough read. I've picked it up and put it down several times. Pretty deep science stuff but quite interesting.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jun 27, 2011
✟15,113.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just finished reading Colleen Coble's newest, The Lightkeeper's Ball. Christian romantic suspense, set in 1910. Very authentic historic details, sweet romance. The suspense part isn't too intense or frightening, but it keeps you turning pages to find out what happens. I highly recommend it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rwoman

Renewing faith after a 4 year decline...
Jul 4, 2011
United Kingdom
✟15,128.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi All,

I just finished Karen Kingsbury's "Learning," the second installment in her Bailey Flanigan series. It was okay - it was nice to see some "human elements" to Bailey, although Brandon Paul was portrayed as a bit too perfect...I have yet to meet the perfect anybody! :)

Overall, it was a good book though and I'll continue with the series!

Happy 4th of July!!

:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.