What are worse? Atheist or Christian sinners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
So you keep saying.

Where do you think the quotes are coming from? I'm sure that you have access to an online Bible.:)

So you concur then. Again.

Yes I concur that if God says He has done something and atheists say that He has not, then atheists are liars.:thumbsup:

So you concur then. Again. Everything I said regarding what you think turned out to be true.

I didn't say it wasn't true. I said that I could say it myself if I wanted to. You act like I'm afraid to tell folks what God's word says.^_^

Yes I know. I have many posts in that thread and I already know your masochism on this topic. You hold that God can do what he wants, whenever he wants to what he wants. Your assessment on it makes a complete mockery of morality and life itself.

And your assessment is consistent with someone who thinks they matter more than God Himself. God CAN do whatever He wants and does not have to get your approval.

I haven't 'realised' anything. I am not sure to whether or not you noticed that my observation on this point was meant to an assessment of your beliefs and how absolutely anti-humanitarian they are. But again, by conceding you demonstrated my point.

^_^ It doesn't take a rocket scientist to recognize that I do not place man before God. If that makes me anti-humanitarian, then that's a label that I'm okay with.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hyperbolic woo woo.

Believers make the claim that god/s exist.

Believers didn't make anything. God says "I AM". The claim is from Him so you'll have to get upset with Him for saying that.

Furthermore, they claim to have intimate relationships with him/her, and that they are also qualified to tell everybody what he/she wants

Sure do. No disagreement here:thumbsup:.

As I've said, before you can get to the point that your god is the true one, you have to first proffer evidence that one exists.

And as I have said before, when it comes to God, you don't get to frame the conversation. God doesn't need you to believe in order for Him to be God.

As the saying goes, claims require proof, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

And as the saying goes, God is God alone. He gave the proof that He intends to give. Everyone who refuses to accept that truth does so because of their own unrighteousness and will subsequently spend an eternity in the Lake of Fire.

Until then, I will remain in the default position.

The default position is an eternity in the Lake of Fire.

Upvote 0

Skavau

Ode to the Forgotten Few
Sep 6, 2007
England
✟41,497.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Zaac said:
Where do you think the quotes are coming from? I'm sure that you have access to an online Bible.
Yes, I've noticed you quote from the Bible. Whether or not your interpretation is 100% correct or not I personally could not care less. That's for other Christians to quibble with you on.

Yes I concur that if God says He has done something and atheists say that He has not, then atheists are liars.
So what I said was true.

I didn't say it wasn't true. I said that I could say it myself if I wanted to. You act like I'm afraid to tell folks what God's word says.
I act like it because you hadn't. People were responding to you with little or no knowledge concerning what you thought about atheists, civilization and humanity at large and I bought it up because it would rightly change the nature of the questions and arguments thrown at you.

And your assessment is consistent with someone who thinks they matter more than God Himself. God CAN do whatever He wants and does not have to get your approval.
My assessment is that of a concept held to be true by you. I don't view what you say regarding it as actually true. I am criticising your world-view which contains a hypothetical concept known as 'God'.

t doesn't take a rocket scientist to recognize that I do not place man before God. If that makes me anti-humanitarian, then that's a label that I'm okay with.
You were also at one point, okay with being observed as evil so long as you could be with God.

Upvote 0

sandwiches

Mas sabe el diablo por viejo que por diablo.
Jun 16, 2009
Dallas, Texas
✟22,030.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I can't speak for selfinflikted, but I don't need to be loved by posters on an internetz forums.

Me neither but selfinflikted is right. If it's the Great Commission of all Christians to spread their faith, Zaac's failing miserably. And to be honest, I'm glad for people like Zaac.

Upvote 0

CaliforniaSun

Feb 24, 2011
✟2,613.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
So you trust the part that says that Paul wrote it down, but you reject the part that says God inspired men to write it down. ^_^

I don't believe everything I read. I also know George Lucas directed Star Wars, but I don't actually believe in a real Death Star. That you cannot acknowledge this distinction furthers my personal bias that believers are capable of accepting anything. ^_^

Upvote 0

CaliforniaSun

Feb 24, 2011
✟2,613.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Believers didn't make anything. God says "I AM". The claim is from Him so you'll have to get upset with Him for saying that.

Sure do. No disagreement here:thumbsup:.

And as I have said before, when it comes to God, you don't get to frame the conversation. God doesn't need you to believe in order for Him to be God.

And as the saying goes, God is God alone. He gave the proof that He intends to give. Everyone who refuses to accept that truth does so because of their own unrighteousness and will subsequently spend an eternity in the Lake of Fire.

The default position is an eternity in the Lake of Fire.
How do you know god said "I AM"?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.