Visit site
✟435,670.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Oh sure. Greece is fine, souvlaki and ouzo, but Russia is not good enough for you. You could have taken plane to Moscow, meet old internet friend Rus, but no, you want things like Athos and Athens. Go. Have good trip. Our feelings not hurt. Much.
:)

Upvote 0

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,022,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Tomorrow we fly out of L.A. bound for Greece. Two-week odyssey. Prayers would be much-appreciated! Blessings and love to you all....
Awesome!!! Enjoy!!!

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,182,091.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Tomorrow we fly out of L.A. bound for Greece. Two-week odyssey. Prayers would be much-appreciated! Blessings and love to you all....
Say "Hi" to Vassili for me, and Yiorgo, and Panayioti, and Kosta, and Saki, Maki and Lucky. You'll know them when you see them ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Enjoy, Gurney! Prayers for a safe trip!!!

Say "Hi" to Vassili for me, and Yiorgo, and Panayioti, and Kosta, and Saki, Maki and Lucky. You'll know them when you see them ;)
You forgot Nick!

LOL in our parish, half the women are named Andromahi (I probably spelled it wrong) but they tell me it's because they are from Skopelos.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,182,091.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
You forgot Nick!
LOL, how could I forget Nick
LOL in our parish, half the women are named Andromahi (I probably spelled it wrong) but they tell me it's because they are from Skopelos.
Lovely island, not too busy and not too quiet, and if you have need of either then it is a short ferry hop to cosmopolitan Skiathos, or the very quiet Alonossos. Very nice local retsina too.

If the parish was populated by people from Cyprus, half the men would be named Lazarus.

Reactions: ~Anastasia~
Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We actually were considering a Russian stop on the way to Greece, but the cost of the visas for five people and time involved was too much.

Coming to Russia is a dream of mine!

[
Oh sure. Greece is fine, souvlaki and ouzo, but Russia is not good enough for you. You could have taken plane to Moscow, meet old internet friend Rus, but no, you want things like Athos and Athens. Go. Have good trip. Our feelings not hurt. Much.
:)

QUOTE="rusmeister, post: 71360892, member: 133419"]Oh sure. Greece is fine, souvlaki and ouzo, but Russia is not good enough for you. You could have taken plane to Moscow, meet old internet friend Rus, but no, you want things like Athos and Athens. Go. Have good trip. Our feelings not hurt. Much.
:)[/QUOTE]

Reactions: rusmeister
Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,182,091.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
We actually were considering a Russian stop on the way to Greece, but the cost of the visas for five people and time involved was too much.

Coming to Russia is a dream of mine!
A visit to the factory in Izhevsk by any chance ;)
I figured that would be on your list of 'holy' shrines to visit. Do you know if there is a Kalashnikov museum there or in the Moscow factory?

Last edited:
Upvote 0