USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm not being snarky. I'm just being critical.

In your post previous to that one you state:

Urinating on someone while drunk is STILL a chargeable offence.
If you urinate on someone, you are the "villain" in that story; whether you are drunk out of your mind or stone sober.

Are you agreeing now that perhaps this guy did do something wrong in urinating on this woman while presumably being drunk (according to behaviours and symptoms shown) and perhaps charges should be laid? Or are you suggesting that because he was intoxicated, he should not be charged for urinating on someone?

In the initial rebuttal (or so we had from what little coverage there was, which was just another reason I said it's best to wait for facts before leaping to conclusions), it was stated that he was under some kind of sleep aid. No mention of alcohol. A person reacting poorly to a medication, while unfortunate, is not the same as the person doing something "wrong" ("wrong" here being a moral qualifier that includes malicious intent).

I never disagreed that charges should be made, if it were proven that he acted maliciously or intentionally. And if he mixed sleep medication with alcohol, then yes, he's legally liable for what he did. We STILL do not know all the facts of this story.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)