• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Welcome to all New Members

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by I'ddie4him, Sep 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinkisme

pinkisme New Member

+0
    Catholic
    also... how do you log out? :help:

2. pinkberry

pinkberry Well-Known Member

+38
    Catholic
    Hey, I'm new too! :wave:

3. caitlincares

caitlincares Well-Known Member Supporter

+447
    Christian
    Private
    [​IMG]Welcome to Christian Forums ... :wave:

There is a link to the FAQ on the navigation bar which includes the rules.
    You may be wondering about some of these things:
    Blessings ... Reputation ... Armor of God ... CF Pet ... How to Donate

To see full list of forums click on "Christian Forums" in upper left hand corner.

4. rlauren

rlauren New Member

+0
    Non-Denom
    Thank you for welcoming me to the site. I am looking forward to sharing the blessings of Christ with others. May peace be with you.

5. lifeatlast

lifeatlast New Member

+1
    Atheist
    Single
    helloooo!

i'm heidi, or "lifeatlast" as most of you will know me.

i just wanted to say hi and meet some of you christians, because i find peace and tolerance to be some of the most important things in my life.

i'm an atheist, yes, but i hope that doesn't keep me from being your friend.

6. Mystery5

Mystery5 Member

+17
    Catholic
    A friend on a Catholic site recommended this to me as a good site.:D

Hi

7. djchuang

djchuang Newbie

+4
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    Hello everyone! I'm finally here, after being at various other Christian websites and websites in general. Good to find the place that is the largest Christian web discussion board in the world! Look forward to the many conversations.

I'd write more about myself, and it'd be so much easier to refer you to my personal website, but I see in the rules that I am not allowed to post links as a part of my messages, even when it is pertinent. So I will abide by the rules. :)

Brief intro of my online background, I've been online since 1986 or so, back in the days of BBSes (bulletin board systems) when we would exchange messages via discussion boards that were linked to each other by dial-up modems that would exchange packets while we were sleeping. Now with the Internet, discussions go on 24/7. I've stayed active over email, listservs, and websites. I also maintain a personal blog at my personal website.

My name is DJ Chuang, born in Taiwan, and came to the US when 8 years old. That was 30 years ago. You can do the math. I'm now married, and have a 7-year old boy who is in 2nd grade. I live in the metro Washington DC area. I enjoy talking, therapy, and theology.

dj

8. lifeatlast

lifeatlast New Member

+1
    Atheist
    Single
    oh, cool! i also live near DC. nice to meet ya.

9. jesus_freak1616

jesus_freak1616 Guest

+0
    Hey I'm new here...I just wanted to say Hi!

10. jesus_freak1616

jesus_freak1616 Guest

+0
    ...and could someone please explain the blessings and health??:help:

11. MAC

MAC Is of God's Grace

+4
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
  12. jamesmic36

jamesmic36 New Member

+0
    Non-Denom
    :clap: ;) :wave:

Hello!
    I am new here, I am hoping to meet all kinds of new Christian friends

God bless to you all in Jesus name

13. dragon_fire

dragon_fire New Member

+0
    Christian
    Single
    cool im new aswell... this is my first 'post' infact.

14. Vanilla_Girl

Vanilla_Girl New Member

+1
    Agnostic
    so can I believe that Gackt is god or is that like a sin?

15. AshleyGrainger06

AshleyGrainger06 New Member

+3
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Hello all. I'm new here and just thought I would introduce myself! I'm Ashley! I guess you can all look at my profile for further info... well I hope that everyone has a blessed day, and Happy Holidays!:wave:

16. Firefall

Firefall Flame Elemental

+91
    Protestant
    Single
    G'day mates! (AshleyGrainger06, dragon_fire and jamesmic36)! :wave:

Welcome from down under!:thumbsup:

17. flyer682

flyer682 New Member

+0
    Christian
    Married
    Hello all. Looked in here a couple of times - thought I'd join up. God bless all.

18. DeadTaSin

DeadTaSin New Member

+0
    Christian
    Single
    Hey everyone, I've been looking and the site for quite awhile and read some threads so I decided to make a name. :)

19. dawie4jesus

dawie4jesus New Member

+0
    Christian
    Single
    :wave: No need for a personal welcome. I already feel at home. :clap:

Seeing forward to reading/posting a lot in future.

God bless all :groupray:

20. mamabear4

mamabear4 Lily of the Valley and Rose of Sharon lover

+75
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I've belonged to previous forums but never to an exclusively Christian one. I am looking forward to discussing issues from a Christian perspective. :groupray:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.