May 14, 2004
✟63,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
cathello.gif
Welcome to Christian Forums ... :wave:

There is a link to the FAQ on the navigation bar which includes the rules.
You may be wondering about some of these things:
Blessings ... Reputation ... Armor of God ... CF Pet ... How to Donate

To see full list of forums click on "Christian Forums" in upper left hand corner.

Upvote 0

lifeatlast

Dec 20, 2004
northern virginia
Visit site
✟15,132.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
helloooo!

i'm heidi, or "lifeatlast" as most of you will know me.

i just wanted to say hi and meet some of you christians, because i find peace and tolerance to be some of the most important things in my life.

i'm an atheist, yes, but i hope that doesn't keep me from being your friend.

Upvote 0

djchuang

Dec 20, 2004
Orange County, California
Visit site
✟8,427.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello everyone! I'm finally here, after being at various other Christian websites and websites in general. Good to find the place that is the largest Christian web discussion board in the world! Look forward to the many conversations.

I'd write more about myself, and it'd be so much easier to refer you to my personal website, but I see in the rules that I am not allowed to post links as a part of my messages, even when it is pertinent. So I will abide by the rules. :)

Brief intro of my online background, I've been online since 1986 or so, back in the days of BBSes (bulletin board systems) when we would exchange messages via discussion boards that were linked to each other by dial-up modems that would exchange packets while we were sleeping. Now with the Internet, discussions go on 24/7. I've stayed active over email, listservs, and websites. I also maintain a personal blog at my personal website.

My name is DJ Chuang, born in Taiwan, and came to the US when 8 years old. That was 30 years ago. You can do the math. I'm now married, and have a 7-year old boy who is in 2nd grade. I live in the metro Washington DC area. I enjoy talking, therapy, and theology.

dj

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MAC

Is of God's Grace
Apr 11, 2003
Stockton, Ca
Visit site
✟579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.