Centennial, CO, USA
✟114.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My wife got me a poker set for Christmas, so I was searching the web trying to find a good way to use this since I don't believe that gambling is being a good steward of the money that God has entrusted to you. In my search, I stumbled on this forum and thought it might be kind of fun.

About me: I've been married for almost 10 years. I have 3 sons. I teach the Middle School aged Sunday School class at my church. I have worked in the telecommunication/IT field for almost 10 years now. I love sports and music. I could go on and on, but I think this is probably good enough for a "short" intro.

Jason Rogers

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

`Lee

Dec 31, 2004
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
Visit site
✟15,161.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone :) I'm new here, the name is Mike. I can't believe I didn't do this sooner. I'm hoping this will help strengthen my relationship with God as I'm strugging with that right now, so it's good to finally have a place to chat with other believers. :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.