Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Poorfornow said:
Hi, I am new here.
A caring Christian friend recommended this site to me.
I'm looking forward to just "lurking" until I get my feet wet.
Welcome to the group! I hope you enjoy your stay! And don't "lurk" too much, it's more fun when you dive in head first rather than getting your feet just "wet". :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

moserbaer84

Jan 3, 2005
✟7,612.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
hi.. new here... registered cuz i need help - does anyone here know of any christian counselling center.. a residential place where one can stay for a few mths or a year.. or it cud be a discipleship center but something where individual counselling is offered... i'd really really appreciate it. thank you:) preferebaly just for young women... anyone?..:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PandaBear

Jan 3, 2005
Albuquerque, NM
✟8,556.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Ah, the logical first step after joining a forum--intrucing oneself! Hello everyone...I've been a spiritual wanderer for some time now. I'm an Orthodox catechumen now, and will be chrismated soon. My journey has never been simple, and that continues to be true, but I am grateful for it. And I look foward to getting to know folks here!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.