Nov 22, 2004
✟15,487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wraith said:
And these emoticons are interesting.
Enjoy them! Its quite cool to see little faces smiling at you ;) as you write posts......

or is that just me.................? :D :D :D

Anyway, welcome here!! I haven't been here for that long but love it, and i hope you feel welcome. :wave:

<><

Upvote 0

Brutus/HisCatalyst

The Brute who Cares
Oct 29, 2004
Jersey / GA
Visit site
✟3,932.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
We love to use different emoticon!
sprite10.gif

Upvote 0

SHEApherd

Dec 10, 2004
Gainesville, FL
✟7,831.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
little_moments00 said:
But I don't understand the blessing: 1 and the health 33% thing???
Blessings can be explained here www.christianforums.com/armor
You basically can praise others and send out praises to those whom you wish with blessings.

The health is based on how often you post per day. I know, this took some getting used to last night for me also:cool:

Reactions: ~ Gig ~
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Griffin_T

Dec 5, 2004
Indiana
✟7,694.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I've already begun interacting on the forms but thought I'd just pop in here briefly to officially step throuh the doors. You'll find me conservative and an independent baptist who doesn't fall into the trappings of bible thumping and nay saying as many others in my catagory do. But anyway, hello, hello, and I look forward to interacting with the members of these forums.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tinamouse

Dec 14, 2004
✟112.00
Faith
Anglican
Hi I'm new obviously because I'm in the intro thread. I have been reading a few threads over the last couple of days and thought I might join up. Everyone seems nice, open and loving on this board so I just wanted to become part of it.
Not sure where I would like to post 1st.
I guess what I am really interested in is peoples views and how my faith in the human race is so often enlightened by what I read and how many loving caring people are in this world.
The things that are most important to me, apart from my immediate and extended families, is love, acceptance and peoples happiness.
Peace to all!
Tina

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.