Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Today's walk around the Sutton Park National Nature Reserve in Sutton Coldfield.

collage.jpg

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟775,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Looks stunning.
It's a very unusual place. It's supposed to be one of the largest urban parks in Europe. It's perimeter is 7 miles long and to cross it by foot in either direction takes about an hour. It is completely surrounded by conurbation, but gives the illusion of being in open countryside with dense woodland, heathland and streams. There are roaming Exmoor ponies, cattle and there are seven lakes attracting a wide variety of birds.

Upvote 0

messianist

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
a
✟282,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's a very unusual place. It's supposed to be one of the largest urban parks in Europe. It's perimeter is 7 miles long and to cross it by foot in either direction takes about an hour. It is completely surrounded by conurbation, but gives the illusion of being in open countryside with dense woodland, heathland and streams. There are roaming Exmoor ponies, cattle and there are seven lakes attracting a wide variety of birds.
A right really nice, I like going for walks around places like that, nice and relaxing great views.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟775,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
What a horrible end to the day! I've just played my manager at a game of online scrabble. I was doing so well and then she finally beat me in the final round. Absolutely fuming! :cry::cry::cry:

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
What a horrible end to the day! I've just played my manager at a game of online scrabble. I was doing so well and then she finally beat me in the final round. Absolutely fuming! :cry::cry::cry:
Oh no! How terrible... ha ha, (sorry for laughing) it is years since I played scrabble.
:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.