Dec 23, 2012
✟15,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So you're saying that God told you that this man (whoever he is) is the Antichrist, that God told us this too, but that for no apparent reason we're lying on this forum, to ourselves or to each other, purely so that we disagree with you?

EDIT:
... and you're not a physiology major either. Your forehead starts at the bridge of your nose.

Neither was the author of the Book of Revelation (to the first statement), and no, the forehead is the part of the face above the eyebrows (to the second statement).

Now maybe you're physically blind, so I won't hold that against you, although for sure I can't give you a motorcycle now.

Upvote 0

Ripheus27

Holeless fox
Dec 23, 2012
✟15,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I STAND CORRECTED!

Are you typing all this on a smartphone, or did you stand up from a chair and type that? I need to know, it'll help me make my motorcycle decision. If you have a smartphone, there's a risk you might text-and-drive.

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you typing all this on a smartphone, or did you stand up from a chair and type that? I need to know, it'll help me make my motorcycle decision. If you have a smartphone, there's a risk you might text-and-drive.
No, don't be silly, I'm on my motorcycle. But it's only a 750, and so that's why I was querying about a slightly larger one.
Thanks,
DaDAd

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There he is again, on FOX News. And he only shows up when SIGNIFICANT world event are about to happen.

I'm telling ya, it appears that things are cooking, and the a/c is quietly meeting behind the scenes. -- Are you (the Forum Prophecy EXPERTS) SURE you don't need a "lifeboat"?

Thanks,
DaDad
I don't watch network news - it is too politically biased and unreliable. And I got rid of cable TV as well. I mostly watch You Tube.

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Belshazzar was found wanting?
What does - found wanting -mean?
It means that there is information lacking, so he can't get his number.
What's lacking is the solution for the Rev. 13:18 identity of the False Prophet. Perhaps you could provide that for us ...

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums