Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Spiritually being a soldier in war is a great perspective to have. Much of our faith is preparation of what we've learned and practiced. If we don't continue to remember and act accordingly, we start to forget and not act as we had. As a man I have the attention span of a two-legged gold fish; I consistently needing to be reminded and moved. Only love for God in Christ has helped me do so, which for me is often as possible to give myself for him; and trying my best not selfishly reasoning and excusing for myself.

Upvote 0

Ticket2Heaven

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2008
California USA
✟197,083.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Spiritually being a soldier in war is a great perspective to have. Much of our faith is preparation of what we've learned and practiced. If we don't continue to remember and act accordingly, we start to forget and not act as we had. As a man I have the attention span of a two-legged gold fish; I consistently needing to be reminded and moved. Only love for God in Christ has helped me do so, which for me is often as possible to give myself for him; and trying my best not selfishly reasoning and excusing for myself.

Upvote 0

Ticket2Heaven

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2008
California USA
✟197,083.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When teaching bible truth, a great deal of repetition is necessary in these bible lessons which helps to remember what is being taught. If you are learning while filled with the Holy Spirit and are in fellowship with God, and believe what your are learning and remain consistent in studying the Word of God, you will remember very well what you need to apply when you need to apply it. By His Grace, Mark

Upvote 0