Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Haven't finished reading it yet, but that's probably for the best. It's easier to remain in spirit if it's broken into parts. After being spiritually filled, I was free to digest it and thought about meanings and purposes. How the principles and values we hold near to us are there to teach and free us. It's easier to remember and practice a set list of rules and practices; but also periodically reminding yourself the origins of them in further detail inspiring you to remain faithful to it's fulfillment (It's true intentions).

I like that this study teaching about the Jewish origins of Christianity, the influences and relations it has on everything. Not only is it interesting, but helps to have context for understanding. I think the lack of context is why many people are confused, and as a result many interpretations (Including me too).

As Christians the only way to know the truth is Christ who spoke and lived the word of God. He was a Jew as the Son of Man and as the Son of God was of their God. So the Old Testament and Jewish culture can't be ignored as we observe Jesus for proper context. Else we're misunderstanding God's will and not knowing it.

Reactions: Ticket2Heaven
Upvote 0