Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God.

Mat 2:9 When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.
Mat 2:10 When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.
Mat 2:11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.
Mat 2:12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.
Mat 2:13 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
Mat 2:14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:
Mat 2:15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

• Agree
Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
America became the "earth" who would help the woman as a refuge from the persecutions of the church in Rome.

Mat 2:15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

It was 1260 years of unrelenting, pitiless bloody persecution of so-called heretics. This persecution reached its ultimate in the “Holy Inquisition.”
And it was ended when Napoleon sent General Berthier, marched to Rome, entered it unopposed on February 10, 1798, and, proclaiming a Roman Republic, demanded of the Pope the renunciation of his temporal power.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Mat 2:9 When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.
Mat 2:10 When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.
Mat 2:11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.
Mat 2:12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.
Mat 2:13 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
Mat 2:14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:

That's very creative BAB. You think: "And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God", was Joseph and Mary fleeing to Egypt with baby Jesus for 1260 days to get away from Herod. Is that your own idea or part of the Amil propaganda. Thanks anyway for not making a big braille style note that i need to read by feeling the font.

But i have the real deal on the dragon chasing the woman, but it does not include that old fox Herod. It's about the Foxe Book days and how they drop us right off in a holy place, a place prepared by God. We are the second wing of the great eagle. I have the 1290 day empirical in my hand to prove it. Should i show it? Not right now, i'm headed out. For this you'll need to use your own neurotransmitters, and give the propaganda a rest.

Think about it. But then the woman, God's People, were given the TWO WINGS of the great eagle so that she could escape from the dragon to the place prepared for her. Like a solid rocket booster on the space shuttle Discovery, wing#1 was used up during the 1260 years of papal persecution from 538 to 1798. Wing#2 is still burning it's propellant pending the beast's 42 months of end time authority. But we are not the woman in the wilderness anymore, we are the offspring of the woman, who keep the commandments of God and have the faith of Jesus, with whom the dragon is preparing to make war with.

And going back to your explanation of verse 6:

"The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.​

How is it, according to your eschatology, that Mary could flee to Egypt with baby Jesus to escape Herod, IF her child was already snatched up to God and to His throne in verse 5 ???

5She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”

------->And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.
I hate to break it to you, but the "woman" here is not Mary. This is part of a much bigger narrative.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was 1260 years of unrelenting, pitiless bloody persecution of so-called heretics. This persecution reached its ultimate in the “Holy Inquisition.”
And it was ended when Napoleon sent General Berthier, marched to Rome, entered it unopposed on February 10, 1798, and, proclaiming a Roman Republic, demanded of the Pope the renunciation of his temporal power.

Rev 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Based on Psalm 2, the man-child is the "son".
He destroys the flawed pottery with the rod of iron.

The Book of Revelation is not in chronological order.

The time of the judgment of the dead, with reward for some and destruction for others is found in Revelation 11:18.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There will be no need for the Wise Virgins to become preppers at all
There are people in California, Texas, Florida & Puerto Rico that may not agree. Prayer helps a lot when the storms come but the Bible clearly teaches we are to build on a solid foundation and be prepared when the storms of life come to test us to see if we are on the foundation that God provides for us. This age or ere does not end for at least another 10 years.

Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'll arm wrestle anyone for the last can of beans ;)
I will give it to you. It is yours.
No need for violence.

1 jn3 :17
But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I'll arm wrestle anyone for the last can of beans ;)
To be a christian is not a matter of bodily survival. But to choose to live in God means to obey God and defend the truth of God.

The early church was fed to lions, they were free to deny their faith and save their lives, but they choosed to defend the truth and obey God.
c556067a2c1d424616d50b42e652e7b6.jpg

God told us the story of the poor Lazarus waiting to receive mercy from the Rich man's table, Lazarus accepts his fate and God could use his life for His purpose to find out the heart of the people. So this is the total obedience to God.
Lazarus_at_rich_man%27s_house_C-922.jpg

Even God has His purpose on Lazarus's life and Lazarus served Him by obedience to God without complaining and murmuring and rebelling like the Hebrew did in the dessert. This is what God wants from all of us and that He will test each of us whether we are worthy or not to receive Eternal Life with Him.
Rich%20Man%20and%20Lazarus.JPG

Jesus could run away from Gethsemane garden as he knew the people would ambush and arrest Him but He didnt, He choosed to face them all and defend the TRUTH.
a4bdc42ec2e5e43e0a2c8e4dc9814df0.gif

Dont judge God and curse Him when you dont have bread or water like the Hebrew did in the dessert
Even so you'd be better live in obedience to God until you die faithfully like Lazarus did.

James 1:12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love Him.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's very creative BAB. You think: "And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God", was Joseph and Mary fleeing to Egypt with baby Jesus for 1260 days to get away from Herod. Is that your own idea or part of the Amil propaganda. Thanks anyway for not making a big braille style note that i need to read by feeling the font.

But i have the real deal on the dragon chasing the woman, but it does not include that old fox Herod. It's about the Foxe Book days and how they drop us right off in a holy place, a place prepared by God. We are the second wing of the great eagle. I have the 1290 day empirical in my hand to prove it. Should i show it? Not right now, i'm headed out. For this you'll need to use your own neurotransmitters, and give the propaganda a rest.

Think about it. But then the woman, God's People, were given the TWO WINGS of the great eagle so that she could escape from the dragon to the place prepared for her. Like a solid rocket booster on the space shuttle Discovery, wing#1 was used up during the 1260 years of papal persecution from 538 to 1798. Wing#2 is still burning it's propellant pending the beast's 42 months of end time authority. But we are not the woman in the wilderness anymore, we are the offspring of the woman, who keep the commandments of God and have the faith of Jesus, with whom the dragon is preparing to make war with.

And going back to your explanation of verse 6:

"The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.​

How is it, according to your eschatology, that Mary could flee to Egypt with baby Jesus to escape Herod, IF her child was already snatched up to God and to His throne in verse 5 ???

5She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”

------->And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.
I hate to break it to you, but the "woman" here is not Mary. This is part of a much bigger narrative.
Hate to break it to you but the woman being fed in the wilderness in Revelation 12:6 is the "Remnant Church" that the Lord will feed during the 1260 day future tribulation, in the forest of Carmel, Bashan, and Gilead as in the days of coming out of Egypt, "Manna" from heaven, as clearly seen in Micah 7:14-15 below.

You will closely note in verse 12 below the nations of the world are gathered from sea to sea, and mountain to mountain.
Verse 15 clearly shows the desolation is taking place.

Micah 7:12-17KJV
12 In that day also he shall come even to thee from Assyria, and from the fortified cities, and from the fortress even to the river, and from sea to sea, and from mountain to mountain.
13 Notwithstanding the land shall be desolate because of them that dwell therein, for the fruit of their doings.
14 Feed thy people with thy rod, the flock of thine heritage, which dwell solitarily in the wood, in the midst of Carmel: let them feed in Bashan and Gilead, as in the days of old.
15 According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will I shew unto him marvellous things.

16 The nations shall see and be confounded at all their might: they shall lay their hand upon their mouth, their ears shall be deaf.
17 They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of their holes like worms of the earth: they shall be afraid of the Lord our God, and shall fear because of thee.

Revelation 12:6KJV
And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Psa 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
Psa 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Psa 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What if hunger strikes you ? would it be a different story ?
Only those who have preps will be able to share preps. Those who refuse to prep are planning on stealing and living off the wisdom and foresight of those who did prep.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To be a christian is not a matter of bodily survival. But to choose to live in God means to obey God and defend the truth of God.

The early church was fed to lions, they were free to deny their faith and save their lives, but they choosed to defend the truth and obey God.

God told us the story of the poor Lazarus waiting to receive mercy from the Rich man's table, Lazarus accepts his fate and God could use his life for His purpose to find out the heart of the people. So this is the total obedience to God.

Even God has His purpose on Lazarus's life and Lazarus served Him by obedience to God without complaining and murmuring and rebelling like the Hebrew did in the dessert. This is what God wants from all of us and that He will test each of us whether we are worthy or not to receive Eternal Life with Him.

Jesus could run away from Gethsemane garden as he knew the people would ambush and arrest Him but He didnt, He choosed to face them all and defend the TRUTH.

Dont judge God and curse Him when you dont have bread or water like the Hebrew did in the dessert
Even so you'd be better live in obedience to God until you die faithfully like Lazarus did.

James 1:12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
I don't care how much a person preaches and pontificates, if they do not plan for the needs of their family, church, and loved ones... they are worse than heathens.

1 Tim 5:8
But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

You are responsible. If you do not do it, you and they will starve. You may starve with a Bible in your hand..but you will starve just as millions of others, including Christians have starved.
If you see the signs of the times, the red sky, the dangers approaching, and you do not provide for your family. You are worse than an infidel.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Well you said that Joseph prepared for 7 year of famine , yet Jesus told us it will be like days of Lot and Noah , both knew that event is going to happen before it did and both were rescued prior to the occurance .

Both had to go through their respective tribulations, also. God just prepared safety for them.

But, they still had to go through it.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Interesting that Noah and his family were said to be saved... not above it. Not taken out of it. But they were brought safely THROUGH the water. Through the trouble... through the tribulation.

1 Peter 3:20
"who once were disobedient, when the patience of God kept waiting in the days of Noah, during the construction of the ark, in which a few, that is, eight persons, were brought safely through the water."

You cannot go against the word of God. You can resist it. You can deny it. But you can never defeat it or overcome it. Surrender to it.

Noah was warned of God and FEARED.
He feared because he BELIEVED the WORD of God insomuch that he PREPARED and ark.

Heb 11:7
By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

Do you beleive God? Do you believe His Word? Do you "fear" because of it?
Do you beleive so much that you will "PREPARE"?
Do you "PREPARE" so that you can be brought safely "THROUGH" the tribulation?

Those who hear, believe, fear, and prepare will also stand in condemnation of those who did not.
We are the heirs of righteousness which is by faith.
BELIEVE!
FEAR!
PREPARE!
Save the life of your family.

Upvote 0

Waterwerx

Jul 14, 2016
Hazleton, PA
✟63,759.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Single
I find the whole idea of prepping for the tribulation to be rather stupid in itself, not to mention a waste of resources that nothing short of an army would have any chance of defending you from the thousands of others who are more than willing to kill you for their own attempt at survival.

The tribulation period will be a time of witnessing and testimony. I don't see how one does this by holing themselves up in a bunker or hiding out some place. Lets say hypothetically you were lucky and managed to set up a bunker(or whatever) away from all of the insanity. What then is your function besides saving your own skin? :neutral:

Whether you believe in a rapture or not, the ridiculousness of prepping for the tribulation should be obvious. Its not like we're going to have a notice or signs telling us a few months ahead of time that the tribulation is going to happen shortly; that we appear to be in the season does not abolish the fact that it is "imminent", meaning it can happen tomorrow, next week, next year, or a decade from now.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I find the whole idea of prepping for the tribulation to be rather stupid in itself, not to mention a waste of resources that nothing short of an army would have any chance of defending you from the thousands of others who are more than willing to kill you for their own attempt at survival.

The tribulation period will be a time of witnessing and testimony. I don't see how one does this by holing themselves up in a bunker or hiding out some place. Lets say hypothetically you were lucky and managed to set up a bunker(or whatever) away from all of the insanity. What then is your function besides saving your own skin? :neutral:

Whether you believe in a rapture or not, the ridiculousness of prepping for the tribulation should be obvious. Its not like we're going to have a notice or signs telling us a few months ahead of time that the tribulation is going to happen shortly; that we appear to be in the season does not abolish the fact that it is "imminent", meaning it can happen tomorrow, next week, next year, or a decade from now.
Preppers are not prepping for the tribulation. I know of no-one who does this. The vast majority of preppers do so for economic collapse... something that is a certainty.
To a lessor degree we prep for natural catastrophe, social upheaval, or a government gone bad.
Nobody can deny that these things happen. History is on our side. Look back over the last 2000 years and just observe the facts. Christians have starved, been tortured, and executed in every age. When people died in catastrophe, social upheaval, and war... Christians were right in there dying with them. No-where does God tell us that we have to simply lay down and be victims. The scripture is jammed with examples of how we should behave and what we should do. It is not die.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Do you "PREPARE" so that you can be brought safely "THROUGH" the tribulation?
Jesus told us to prepare for OIL, not food

Matt 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Upvote 0