Mar 26, 2005
Connecticut
Visit site
✟19,679.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Okay, I wanted to hear your opinions. In my church they invited a lady who used to go to our church, but moved away for a special period of fasting. She came to pray with my church. Before she left she ended up giving me and item and the item came with demons that ended up going inside of me. I spent almost a year battling these demons and while remaining silence in the church as head of the worship team directing service. My pastor had absolutely no discernment to even tell me he discern something was wrong with me. Instead he spoke about a girl having demons in her that was very quiet. No one knew the demon was in her. That he would rather died than have demons inside of him polluting his body. When I heard this I ask myself, how could this man be of God when this is the kind of message he is preaching in a time like this? Instead he should have picked up something was wrong with me and pray for me as a person who was helping him in his ministry. But he never came to me as pastor and told me he discern this was happening to me. I still gave him the benefit of the doubt. So I spent almost a year with demons inside of me and I told some of the youth about it and for them to be vigilant about people giving them stuff in the church. I also told my family of course, but I kept this to myself because I did not want to cause problems in the church.

Now I try to remain silence in hopes that God would take care of the situation, but my relationship with him was not good since I was angry with him for not warning me when I prayed to him about the item the lady gave to me. So almost a year later, the pastor announced that the lady was return to pray with the church again. As I was a worship team leader I decided to speak and say that the church is blind for allowing a woman like this to come a pray for adults and children when she was of an occultist. I was angry, but I could not hold it in anymore to know that this lady was wicked and not speak out when she was going to pray for others knowing what she has done to me. All hell broke loose. The pastor spent almost every Sunday proclaim me to be a liar and telling people I had demons in me. That this is why I was making false accusations. But he refused to admit that it was the lady he invited that gave an item with demons in it. God himself told me to throw the item away because it wasn't from him. It was a pair of shoes that did not fit me.

I left the church because they were saying that I caused chaos in the church. But God sent a prophet to the church I was visiting to tell me to go back to the church. I didn't want to go, but he sent another church member to tell me my ministry is not over to go back. I try to go to my church from time to time waiting on God. Then another prophet told me God wants me back in my position. I told the church I would come back to my position in front of the pastor, but the pastor never called me back to my position though he called someone else back who left the church and returned. I do not trust this pastor as I know from this experience he is into the occult. I want nothing to do with him, but I waited patiently to be placed back into my original post. I was not going to seek him out because I cannot trust to be alone with this man who has a history of harming people in the past although many in the church don't know this. But God is still angry that I am not back in my post, but what does he want me to do? Just walk back up and start directing service? Shouldn't the pastor not be the one to call me back?

Recently a prophet came, a friend of the pastor I may add. Who supposedly sees things, but he cannot see that the pastor is in the occult. But he feels the need to proclaim that if we did not want this pastor that God would sent something much worst. I'm saying to myself, this pastor is in the occult, but God is proclaiming that we must accept this man. The so called prophet also stated that if someone knew something, that they should have kept quiet and let God deal with it. I knew he was talking to me. So I was supposed to remain silence even though I knew this lady was an occultist who was going to pray on adults and children. So here I was remaining silence for a year because I was the victim, but when the lady was coming back to do the same thing again to others, was I suppose to remain quiet knowing what I knew? If I know a person is a criminal and has done wrong in the past, should I not warn people if I knew this person did not repent and was planning to do more harm? Was I to remain silence and let God deal with it, but if God didn't and something went wrong like in my case, wouldn't I not be accused of remaining silence and knowingly letting someone harm others?

This is my situation in the church right now. The key thing here is that I was not suppose to say anything, but let the occultist come in and pray with others. Supposedly God is angry with me for saying anything. My plan was to not say anything as it only concerned me, but how could I have remain silence when I knew she was going to do it to others? Let me know what you all think?

GUANO

Jul 3, 2013
Los Angeles
✟32,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
1. How do you know the prophet was an occultist?

2. What makes you think that the item contained demons? Can you describe it and the circumstances around you getting it?

3. What is your own background? Are you western/english speaking natively?

Upvote 0

Missyjojo88

Mar 26, 2005
Connecticut
Visit site
✟19,679.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
God spoke to me and told me to throw the item away and that he did not tell that lady (prophetess) to give me the shoes. Meaning God did not give this lady (who proclaim to be a prophet), who stated the Holy Spirit told her to give me these shoes to do so. I saw demons looking for the shoes when I threw the shoes away. They were in panic looking for them. I was hearing them speak and I knew they were in my room looking under my bed for the shoes. Demons started manifest in me, shaking me, and I had to fast and read psalms to at least get some them out of me.

The first prophet (a man of God) who told me to go back to my church told me God would deal with this lady. I had to go back because God never gave me permission to leave the church. He was right because when I prayed about whether to leave, God did not give me permission. That prophet told me even if the pastor was in sin, I should never disrespected him, which I have accepted this criticism. I am from the Caribbean and I go to a native church, they also speak English in the church in terms of songs and sermons. There were several pastors in this church before this present one came. The other pastors left and they were good pastors. The older pastor ended up dying so they sent for this one.

Now this recent prophet preach for Easter service and started talking about some things. It "seems" like he has the gift of knowledge, obviously my discernment isn't at it's best under my circumstances to say if this particular one is sent by God or not. The other prophets I knew they were of God (accept that lady). But this one I am not sure. My problem with this prophet is that he proclaim that I should have remain silence and let God deal with this lady who was coming back again to pray for people. As I know that there is a chance if I remained silence the same thing that happened to me would happen to someone else, I spoke up. How many times have we heard pastors committing hideous sins and people who knew something never spoke up? Had God told me at that time, the lady would come back and he would take care of it to remain silence, I would have done so. Since God didn't say anything to me, I was not going to take the chance in thinking God would exposed her before she prayed for people. I did not want to bear the responsibility of not saying something if something goes wrong even though I know God could have easily expose or taking care of this lady. But I only had the moment to speak up and warn people and no time to pray on it because she was coming shortly.

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am not a prophet, but as a Christian if I believed what you believed I think I would immediately begin quietly praying against what she is currently doing and then speak to the pastor privately. Sometimes what seems immediately correct is incorrect in the long term. While coming out against her first may seem immediately prudent such an act may break the entire church in half. I feel like the enemy is provoking you to that end. Again, I'm not a prophet, this is just the way it appears to me in my own reasoning.

I also think a prophet should not be trusted untill they prove accurate, and their life is examined for humility and trust in God. The woman with the shoes should not have been trusted, especially with an object, before she is known.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Missyjojo88

Mar 26, 2005
Connecticut
Visit site
✟19,679.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Can you tell us a bit more about the shoes and what led you to believe that they were the cause of your demonic oppression/obsession? Also, what were some of the affects of the shoes on your life?

When the false prophetess was leading the fasting prayer in my church that time, I was directing service. I asked her if she can pray that the people in church can be filled with the Holy Spirit thinking she was commission by God to come and pray with the church. Instead she told me, I did not come for this in a manner that did not sit right with my spirit because I thought she would not have a problem with this since she came to pray with the church. I thought this was what she came to do after all. What else would she have come as she was invited by the pastor? I brush it off even though I felt a Holy anger because I did not understand what she meant by this. She prayed anyways so I just brush it off.

Days later, she gave the pastor's wife a pair of shoes to give me as I was not in the prayer meeting that day. The so called prophetess (occultist as I come to realize) stated God told her to give me the shoes. At first I was suspicious, but I did not want to put God in a box. The shoes look too big for my feet. I was a size 6 and it was like an 8. It did not make sense to me, but I thought it was some spiritual thing God was doing. Before I put the shoes on, I prayed and asked God if he was the one who told the lady to give me this shoe to put on? I didn't hear anything from him. I waited for a bit and I felt a push to put it on (can't explain). My sister later on stated when she was looking under my bed, she saw the shoes and was about to try it on ( she loves shoes). But she felt in her spirit to not put it on. But yet God did not say anything to me. When I heard my sister say this after the fact, I felt hurt that God did not warn also when I went to him in prayer.

Since I was so confident in my relationship in God, I said what is the worst that can happen? As I was used to spiritual attack and warfare, I didn't think it would be different from what I was used to. I put it on about twice and put it back in the bag under my bed. I had forgotten about it. Months went by with nothing out of the ordinary, but spiritually I was decreasing and not really knowing it. Sometime later in 2015, I was lying on my bed when I heard two voices talking. They were talking about selling something for 1,000 Peso. I don't speak Spanish so I didn't understand this. Since I've manifest in discernment in the past and have seen and heard spirits and been through warfare before, I wasn't shock to hear voices because I experience this in the past from past occult attack. So I ignored it, but I should have been on alert and seek God about it, but I was complacent.

In Nov of that same year, I was in my bed talking to God about a dream that I had and I was asking him if it were of him. Next thing I knew voices started talking in my head (not outside like before, but inside of me) and they were calling by different names saying that I am special and I am not from this earth. They told me I was shining too bright, that I should not allow myself to shine like this because the enemy will see and attacked me. I became crazy for a few days, talking back to the voice in a state of confusing (losing my mind) and asking God what was happening to me. It got so bad, I went to God in prayer and asked him what was happening to me? I heard a voice speak and say, " This power I did not give you. Throw away the shoes." I quickly went under my bed and took the bag that had the shoes (Had forgotten about it for months) and threw it away outside. Not long after I was on my bed suffering from voices and demons that had come with the shoes when I heard two voices (spirits) coming into my room. One male and another female. They were both worried and was anxiously looking for the shoes. Asking where the shoes were at and even looking under my bed. Panicking as they could not find the shoes. When they left I told my sister about this. So I spent a good amount of time dealing with demonic voices talking in my head, shaking me at times, etc. As time goes by their power is getting weaker. But I'm still not fully healed from this yet.

• Informative
Reactions: Sanoy
Upvote 0

Missyjojo88

Mar 26, 2005
Connecticut
Visit site
✟19,679.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I am not a prophet, but as a Christian if I believed what you believed I think I would immediately begin quietly praying against what she is currently doing and then speak to the pastor privately. Sometimes what seems immediately correct is incorrect in the long term. While coming out against her first may seem immediately prudent such an act may break the entire church in half. I feel like the enemy is provoking you to that end. Again, I'm not a prophet, this is just the way it appears to me in my own reasoning.

I also think a prophet should not be trusted untill they prove accurate, and their life is examined for humility and trust in God. The woman with the shoes should not have been trusted, especially with an object, before she is known.

I wrestled with this a lot because I spent almost a year in silence. I did not say anything and kept it to myself. I did not want to cause trouble in the church. But at that time, I was caught between a rock and a hard place. If remain silent and God forbid she harm other church members and I did not speak out, imagine what would have happen if people in the church have found out? Especially those with young ones. God did not even spare me who went to him in prayer, how would I have known he would have spared them from what had happen to me? Secondly before all this happened this pastor did some things to other church members and these church member did not say nothing, but some left the church. So he himself had a history of harming people. But it took my situation for me to find out some things out about him. I used to defend him in the past when others used to say he was not a good person. I couldn't believe God would allow this type of pastor to come to our church and for God to have me work under someone like that. I had no proof that this pastor was a bad person and I gave him the benefit of the doubt. But after the shoe situation, I couldn't trust this pastor no longer. If I could have trust this pastor, I would have went to him since the beginning about this lady. But this lady is a lady the pastor knows. If he did not see she was a bad person after knowing her for a long time, he either is not of God or he knew what type of person she was. This situation is very complicated. I do have to say a pastor came to my church one day and prophesied that this pastor will leave the church. Our pastor is in denial and claim this prophecy is not what it seem. Even I know this pastor is going to leave because he is guilty of doing many wrongs. Had I been lying about this pastor and lady, God would not have force me to come back to my old church to go back to my old position. Instead I would have been under judgement for lying against anointed servant of God. I know this pastor will be leaving soon because he has caused enough damage and I doubt God who is just would want this type of injustice to continue. I felt guilty about the chaos in the church, but the previous victims left the church and never spoke out and the injustice continued. I regret the amount of chaos this caused, but this was brewing for a very long time and things were going to burst eventually. But I feel that this church will learn a lesson from this and set up a proper committee that is there to deal with this type of situation. If someone doesn't trust the pastor will handle something, there needs to be people they can go to that will be check and balance just in case the pastor have left the path at some point.

• Friendly
Reactions: Sanoy
Upvote 0