Was It Appropriate for Thomas to Address Yeshua as "My God"?

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sorry, I don’t think there is Biblical scriptures to support those claims. I think it is better to remain in these teachings.

But if the Spirit of him who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.
Romans 8:11

How does that disprove what I was talking about?

I just pumped gas into my car. Does that mean I run the oilfields?

Are you claiming that you are omniscient, because our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit?

Having the Spirit is not the same thing as BEING as the Spirit is. Jesus IS God.

You have no grasp yet on the truth that is being dealt with. It will come in time if you keep seeking.

• Agree
Reactions: Jesus is YHWH
Upvote 0

Jesus is YHWH

my Lord and my God !
Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2011
✟389,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, I don’t think there is Biblical scriptures to support those claims. I think it is better to remain in these teachings.

But if the Spirit of him who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.
Romans 8:11

Don't you know that you are a temple of God, and that God's Spirit lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16
But Christ is the Eternal Son, the 2nd Person of the Godhead Who became flesh. He was, is and always be fully God. We are not God, fully God but mortal men who need Gods spirit that regenerates us when we become born again. Jesus did not need to be born again as He was sinless, perfect, Holy etc.....

Upvote 0