Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Perhaps most frustrating of all is the number of misguided professing Christians. But that too was foretold, so here we are.

As on here, I think the number is relatively small. But they seem to be loud because the media gives them a voice that is out of proportion to their numbers.

• Agree
Reactions: paul1149
Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Let's hope. Some guy is already going to jail in the dems side. Collins believes something happened to Ford. I actually don't. At best this is a false memory. At worst, she's lying. I lean toward the latter when I considered all her other lies.
i agree - i don't see false memories - i see false testimony

as per trump's commentary - she remembers nothing clearly except 1 beer and bk

that is too little memory for such a serious trauma -

and the players all say no - even her bestie who said the dnc is pressuring her to back ford's story

• Agree
Reactions: Newtheran
Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't typically agree with Trump but I do agree with him that Dr. Ford gave very compelling testimony & seemed like a very fine woman.

Crystal Mangum gave compelling testimony. Mattress Girl gave compelling testimony. Wanetta Gibson gave compelling testimony. Tawana Brawley gave compelling testimony. Jackie from UVA probably would have given compelling testimony except her story was outed as completely fabricated before it got that far. Vandyke Perry's accuser gave compelling testimony...before it was proven her accusations were completely fabricated. The accusers of the Scottsboro Boys's gave compelling testimony.

That someone sounds compelling while giving testimony doesn't mean crap. The accusations require evidence.

Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
But an investigation by whom? The FBI? They've been shown to be complicit to this point. By the press? They've largely been evidenced to be even more anti-Trump and partisan to liberal left-wing agendas. Elements of more truth on all sides will no doubt come out, but it will remain just as divisive, uncertain, and unimportant as regards any truth - it will be completely washed in predetermined clashing agendas of the American people and within American culture.

And mark my words, no matter how committed America remains to "In God we trust" or a "separation of church and state", Christians in this nation will continue to be further ostracised and charactrised as both intolerant and immoral by shifting cultural standards. The Dr. Christine Blasey-Fords of the nation will continue to at once be given center stage and abused by all sides, not the least of which is self-deprecation, even if fostered or initiated by the abuse of others. It's a cyclical thing, of downward-spiraling sin-begets-sin, evil-begets-evil, where only a life-infusing redemptive gestalt of Divine intervention has hope of breaking the cycle and bringing repentance, peace, and honourable living.

If nothing else in all this, both Dr. Ford and Judge Kavanaugh show they are one with where we are as Americans - they are us. We are sexual assault victims, character assassination victims, untruthful and embarrassed by our past - we need a Saviour. It's most challenging that the culture by and large continues to look elsewhere than to God and moral absolutes. Personal credibility and considerations of right and wrong are filtered through personal emotional hurt and a "what's right to me" paradigm that rarely considers a truth or absolutes outside oneself. Yes, we construct a supreme court to help us navigate our disparities, and I pray that's a good thing, but this is the same Supreme Court that sanctions what God assures us is a murder of millions of unborn babies. Am I wrong to hope that the confirmation of Judge Kavanaugh might at least alleviate some of that?

And I apologise for stepping outside the scope of the OP.
the doj should do an investigation of all the players - like they are doing for russia gate

there are too many politicians and lawyers who appear to be doing illegal things

they could investigate bk if they want but they will come to the same conclusion as the fbi did - so no worries there - a straight up guy doesn't gang rape as a high school/college student and then get glowing reports from all who know him as a 14-50 year old from everyone who he hangs with

as bk said he never hung with those other crowds - he hung with the catholic school boys and girls - then and now - they grew up together and stayed together as lifelong catholic friends

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
As long as bk is included, I'm on board with this proposal!
sure - no problem -

but he wasn't doing anything untoward so he will come up clean AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN -

no matter how many times he is investigated he will be found clean

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
sure - no problem -

but he wasn't doing anything untoward so he will come up clean AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN -

You said "charges need to be pressed against all who were perpetrators of crimes against justice/ collusion/obstruction/perjury/etc"

As I said before, it may be small potatoes, but I'm certain he (quite needlessly!) lied about a number of things from his yearbook.

Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
You said "charges need to be pressed against all who were perpetrators of crimes against justice/ collusion/obstruction/perjury/etc"

As I said before, it may be small potatoes, but I'm certain he (quite needlessly!) lied about a number of things from his yearbook.
i greatly doubt it but sure - let them investigate it - i am fully confident that he will be found innocent of ANYTHING they choose to investigate

that year book was from when he was 16 years old - the stuff he said sounds like 16 year old stuff

the stuff they accused him of sounds like 25-30 year old behavior - and quite depraved if you ask me - because regular 25-30 year olds don't do that kind of stuff - only depraved people do

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is too funny. Libs have turned on the creepy lawyer. They're now blaming him and his crackpot accuser for Kavanaugh's confirmation.

FROM HERO TO ZERO=> Liberal Media Hacks Blame Creepy inappropriate content Lawyer and his Latest ‘Victim’ for Kavanaugh Vote

• Haha
Reactions: Truthfrees
Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
This is too funny. Libs have turned on the creepy lawyer. They're now blaming him and his crackpot accuser for Kavanaugh's confirmation.

FROM HERO TO ZERO=> Liberal Media Hacks Blame Creepy inappropriate content Lawyer and his Latest ‘Victim’ for Kavanaugh Vote
awwwww - there goes his 2020 presidential run down the drain

the sad thing with all of this nonsense is everyone is so expendable/disposable

ford was used by the lawyers and the d senators imo

i've been listening to some feeds that say that there are elitists that want us all to fight - d' vs r's - christians vs muslims - men vs women - black vs white - country vs country -

and what was being encouraged was that we all pull together and no longer allow ourselves to be pawns in these artificially created wars

the more i think about that and listen to that kind of unity talk i can see how elitists really do have agendas and they do pit us against each other with their polarizing hateful narratives

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
i've been listening to some feeds that say that there are elitists that want us all to fight - d' vs r's - christians vs muslims - men vs women - black vs white - country vs country -

and what was being encouraged was that we all pull together and no longer allow ourselves to be pawns in these artificially created wars

the more i think about that and listen to that kind of unity talk i can see how elitists really do have agendas and they do pit us against each other with their polarizing hateful narratives
This is a powerful insight. Marxism's goal is to create chaos. Much of the Left these days literally marches under a "become ungovernable" banner. It should be clear to any careful observer that some on the Left will use anything - race, class, gender, whatever - to divide nations and weaken the social fabric. The populace becoming ungovernable is a doorway to assuming totalitarian government power.

It's all been done before. Our best model for this is the French Revolution. It came in the immediate wake of ours, but whereas our was based on the Christian worldview that acknowledged man's sinfulness and the consequent need to limit governmental power, the French chose a utopian relativistic humanism. Trusting themselves and government very soon led to their Reign of Terror, where an self-serving elite drove the common man into the ground.

Now look at our politics. Which side is trying to help the country and unite it? Which side lives on ginning up grievances and on protests in order to keep itself in office? The answer should be obvious.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Truthfrees
Upvote 0