Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I say no. She may have been a victim of some crimes in the past, and was definitely a victim of the Democrats. But she's not a credible witness. If you think she is, explain these:
  • In a suburban home in Maryland there was no downstairs bathroom?
  • She didn’t hear two very drunk and belligerent boys try to sneak up on her?
  • Why was music already on in a room no one was using?
  • Wouldn’t blasting the music ensure someone came upstairs to see what was going on, especially whoever’s house it was? This is completely counterintuitive to criminal behavior.
  • After she locked herself in the bathroom, Brett and Mark didn’t try to get at her? Didn’t jiggle the doorknob? Didn’t try to claim they were kidding? All tuned up for a rape, they just gave up and went downstairs like nothing happened?
  • She left without telling her best friend?
  • She left without WARNING her friend there were two rapists in the house?
  • No one asked why she was leaving or found it strange enough to ask her the following day why she just vanished from the party?
  • She can remember how many beers she had (one) but not whose house she was in, how she got home, the date, the place, how many people were there (sometimes it’s 4, or 5 or 6), or anything solid?
The only way her story adds up is if you are trying to weave the stuff of Kafka, where the accused cannot grab hold of something to clear himself, not even with an alibi because there is no where or when. In this respect, it is all a tad too neat.​

Source

More reasons to question Ford's credibility. From Nolte on Breitbart.
  • She has aligned herself with the far-left.
  • She straight-up lied about being afraid to fly.
  • She said she wanted anonymity but continually reached out to the far-left Washington Post.
  • Her polygraph is a farce.
  • Her story has been carefully weaved into a Kafka-esque nightmare no man (even with detailed calendars) can ever escape from.
  • Every single one of her witnesses refutes her story — has no memory of the gathering in question or says it doesn’t happen, and this includes a lifelong friend.
  • Her team was so desperate to have The Woman Who Wants Anonymity to testify publicly, they turned down the opportunity to have her questioned in private at her home in California — and then lied about it.
  • Ford’s therapist’s notes from 2012 also refute here tale, even as the media and Democrats try to gaslight us into believing the opposite. Ford originally claimed four boys tried to rape her when she was in her late teens in the mid-eighties. Now she says it was one rapist and one bystander when she was 15 in the early eighties.
  • Ford refused to give her therapist’s notes to the Senate Judiciary Committee.
  • In the statement she wrote out in her farce of a polygraph test, Ford crossed out “early 80’s” so it would only read “80’s.”
  • Ford told the Committee the “primary impact” of the event occurred during the “four years after” it happened. She goes on to say, “I struggled academically. I struggled very much in Chapel Hill and in College. When I was 17 I went off to college, I had a very hard time.” Note how she skips over two whole years, her junior and senior years in high school; the two school years directly after the attack (unless it did indeed happen in her late teens).
  • To later confirm the event did in fact happen in 1982, Ford told the Committee she was able to pin it down to 1982 because she remembered she did not yet have her drivers’ license. But… she also says she doesn’t remember how she got to or from the house party, so how does she know she didn’t drive herself?
  • Ford also used Mark Judge’s Safeway job to confirm the 1982 timeline. She testified she saw him working there 6-8 weeks after the attack. She could not yet drive, so her mother drove her there, but for some bizarre reason Ford and her mother entered the Safeway using different doors. (And now mom can’t confirm this happened!)
  • Five times during her testimony she mentioned Safeway to verify the date. How could she know such a thing unless it really happened? Well, in his memoir (which began circulating online among Kavanaugh critics in the week before Ford’s testimony) Judge helpfully reveals he was working at the “local supermarket” during the “summer before senior year.”
  • In summation: On top of all four of her own witnesses refuting her allegations against Kavanaugh, so too do the notes taken by her own therapist. (Margot Cleveland’s tweet thread was indispensable for much of this — you will want to readit all.)

Last edited:

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I agree with Trump that her testimony was very compelling & that she came across as a very fine woman. Glad that he finally did what was right & ordered the FBI to investigate the allegations.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I agree with Trump that her testimony was very compelling & that she came across as a very fine woman. Glad that he finally did what was right & ordered the FBI to investigate the allegations.

Then by all means answer the challenges above. Or you could just post and run. Typical.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Then by all means answer the challenges above. Or you could just post and run. Typical.

You asked a question in your thread title. I answered that question.

Challenges above? From Breitbart? LOL.

I don't typically agree with Trump but I do agree with him that Dr. Ford gave very compelling testimony & seemed like a very fine woman.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I say no. She may have been a victim of some crimes in the past, and was definitely a victim of the Democrats. But she's not a credible witness. If you think she is, explain these:
  • Wouldn’t blasting the music ensure someone came upstairs to see what was going on, especially whoever’s house it was? This is completely counterintuitive to criminal behavior.
  • After she locked herself in the bathroom, Brett and Mark didn’t try to get at her? Didn’t jiggle the doorknob? Didn’t try to claim they were kidding? All tuned up for a rape, they just gave up and went downstairs like nothing happened?
  • No one asked why she was leaving or found it strange enough to ask her the following day why she just vanished from the party?
  • She can remember how many beers she had (one) but not whose house she was in, how she got home, the date, the place, how many people were there (sometimes it’s 4, or 5 or 6), or anything solid?
The only way her story adds up is if you are trying to weave the stuff of Kafka, where the accused cannot grab hold of something to clear himself, not even with an alibi because there is no where or when. In this respect, it is all a tad too neat.​

Source
i agree - i didn't see as much as you have

looking forward to what the fbi has to say

should be interesting

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,933.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I believed Trump felt forced to. And I doubt he cared about her testimony.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I think she is very credible, just not nessacarily believable. The story is questionable at best with too many holes. I think something happened but I dont think Kavanaugh was even in town at the time, let alone in the room.

The investigation should end this whole mess, but I have had no doubts about Dr. Ford's credibility, just the veracity of her story. Good people can get something wrong, I just dont believe the allegation.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I believed Trump felt forced to. And I doubt he cared about her testimony.

Well there's absolutely no doubt in my mind you're right about that. I'm still giving him a attaboy on the account of this is Trump we're talking about. He's prone to doubling down on his wrongs, no matter how wrong he is & many folks have implored him not to. For him to have said anything decent, diplomatic about Dr. Ford following the testimony is progress. I think he's right that her testimony was very compelling & that she's a fine woman. There's so many folks who've been unhinged, rabid towards her so I was relieved he said that.

He was forced into ordering the investigation & it's very limited. It's obviously self-serving for him. It's a strategy somebody else on his staff set up for him & you can figure out his next moves easily. Still, it's something right so he does deserve some credit on account of that no matter the motive.

Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
I have trouble with some who has a doctorate in psychology and a professor of psychology who is still crippled by being groped by a guy in high school and hasn't even made an attempt to work through this trauma. She is still crippled but still attended parties where this could happen again
Her body language also wasn't appropriate when the senators said they believed her story. Instead of appearing relieve, she looked like she was horrified and wanted to cry

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Source

Yes. But the whiny boy has the wrong temperament for the supreme court, either way.

Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Yes. But the whiny boy has the wrong temperament for the supreme court, either way.
bk was powerfully right on track with everything he said considering the death threats to his wonderful little family

it's many of the judicial committee that have the wrong temperament to be in any kind of leadership - and i think that is what americans are seeing for themselves through all this

playing unconscionable games with good people's lives is going to cause the unscrupulous players to pay a heavy price in the midterms as per Psalms 7:15-16

and God will protect wonderful people like bk and his precious family in Jesus' magnificent name - praying for them as per Exodus 14:13-14 - Isaiah 54:17 - Psalms 91

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
And the fear of flying story as she admitted to flying all over this country as well abroad. I am not afraid of flying but I hate it and might turn down a free trip to Hawaii because of the plane ride.
yes - wasn't that just one of the most telling facts?

she can't come to a hearing last week because she can't fly - yet she flies everywhere all the time for work and pleasure - including overseas -

that was one of the facts that sunk it for me - i find it really hard to trust her due to things like that

Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
The only way her story adds up is if you are trying to weave the stuff of Kafka, where the accused cannot grab hold of something to clear himself, not even with an alibi because there is no where or when. In this respect, it is all a tad too neat.
the thing is her story would not hold up in court - civil or criminal court

and the defense lawyer would shred her to bits in cross examination

also no law enforcement agency would act on her claim - because there is nothing to act on

• Agree
Reactions: RestoreTheJoy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
yes - wasn't that just one of the most telling facts?

she can't come to a hearing last week because she can't fly - yet she flies everywhere all the time for work and pleasure - including overseas -

that was one of the facts that sunk it for me - i find it really hard to trust her due to things like that
I couldn't help but think of that when Blumenthal had the temerity to quote the witness doctrine "false in one, false in all" in an attempt to impugn Kav. Stolen valor Blumenthal - who built his political career on Vietnam service that never happened. Then there's Booker, who has admitted groping a woman in 1984. And Harris, who when tapes indicating Planned Parenthood is a chop shop selling baby body parts, attacked the citizen reporter rather than PP. These are some of the people sitting in judgment of Kav.

Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I couldn't help but think of that when Blumenthal had the temerity to quote the witness doctrine "false in one, false in all" in an attempt to impugn Kav. Stolen valor Blumenthal - who built his political career on Vietnam service that never happened. Then there's Booker, who has admitted groping a woman in 1984. And Harris, who when tapes indicating Planned Parenthood is a chop shop selling baby body parts, attacked the citizen reporter rather than PP. These are some of the people sitting in judgment of Kav.
yes - unconscionable for sure

i wouldn't want to be any of these kinds of people because of Galatians 6:7-8 and Proverbs 21:12

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: paul1149
Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
yes - unconscionable for sure

i wouldn't want to be any of these kinds of people because of Galatians 6:7-8 and Proverbs 21:12
That's very hopeful. This nation's condition is a weight in my heart. I try to pray, sometimes it's hard to because of the pain. I do pray for the Kav family, which is bearing the laser-focus brunt of this. Perhaps most frustrating of all is the number of misguided professing Christians. But that too was foretold, so here we are.

• Agree
Reactions: Newtheran
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The answer to this question is that Prof. Ford was marginally credible in what she testified to before the Senate Judiciary Committee but not at all credible when it comes to her doings outside of that event which relate to her testimony.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
bk was powerfully right on track with everything he said considering the death threats to his wonderful little family

it's many of the judicial committee that have the wrong temperament to be in any kind of leadership - and i think that is what americans are seeing for themselves through all this

playing unconscionable games with good people's lives is going to cause the unscrupulous players to pay a heavy price in the midterms as per Psalms 7:15-16

and God will protect wonderful people like bk and his precious family in Jesus' magnificent name - praying for them as per Exodus 14:13-14 - Isaiah 54:17 - Psalms 91

I don't mind that he was on track or off.
His emotions have no value as a sitting judge.
Especially his hate of the "Left wing" attackers.
In his potential new job, he needs to treat both wings evenly.
He has shown he is not qualified to do that.
The "attack" should calm him as fact-finder should appreciate.
That is what he is scared of. These secrets are comming out
he has never dealt with personally.

As a SC Judge, he should have gone through all this already
in his mind. He is totally unprepared for reality.

Last edited:
Upvote 0