Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
More on this.

Ex-Boyfriend Says Dr. Ford Coached Friend for Polygraph, Had No Fear of Flying
https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...d-friend-for-polygraph-had-no-fear-of-flying/
Perjury?

A man who dated Brett Kavanaugh’s primary accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, for six years claims she had no fear of flying, no fear of small spaces or rooms with single exits, and once used her psychology training to prepare a friend for a polygraph examination, according to a Tuesday Fox News report.​

One of Kav's accusers is already in serious trouble, the 'gang rape' accuser. Dershowitz is advising she fire Avenatti and get a defense attorney. For swore under oath she's never knew anything about polygraphs before. If the friend she coached corroborates.....

• Winner
Reactions: Truthfrees
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
One of Kav's accusers is already in serious trouble, the 'gang rape' accuser. Dershowitz is advising she fire Avenatti and get a defense attorney.

Swetnick is in trouble because one of OJ's lawyers said something?

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No good prosecutor asks a question without already knowing the answer.

Prosecutor Rachel Mitchell: "Have you ever given tips or advice to somebody who was looking to take a polygraph test?" Christine Blasey Ford: "Never."

Looks like Mrs. Mitchell caught wind of this already. She pressed on this, and asked the questions several different ways.

start listening around the 3 minute mark. Mitchel knew about this.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
an expert in body language gives her take on ford's testimony
Body Language Ghost

in the VIDEOS list she has assessed about 70 different subjects like ford - feinstein - bk - ellison - hrc - obama - trump - brennan - etc

This is amazing. I noticed the pretty pose stuff. Very telling.

• Winner
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,404.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
look at how the senators treated bk vs how the senators treated ford

she would have behaved worse than he if she had been treated even half as bad as he was treated
Were they speaking innapropriately to him? We're they rude?
In what specific ways was he treated poorly other than he had to answer tough questions?

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,404.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
an expert in body language gives her take on ford's testimony
Body Language Ghost

in the VIDEOS list she has assessed about 70 different subjects like ford - feinstein - bk - ellison - hrc - obama - trump - brennan - etc

You can't take this person on face value. She does not present impartial. If you start with the presupposition she's lying Thats what you see. I watched her kavanaugh breakdown.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You can't take this person on face value. She does not present impartial. If you start with the presupposition she's lying Thats what you see. I watched her kavanaugh breakdown.

Now that things are unraveling, you can't take Ford at face value. She's lied about many things, and still refuses to explain how she recovered these memories. Her lawyers are refusing to turn over therapists notes and the details on the polygraph. I think if they did, she'd be charged with perjury. I think the original story was about a rape by 4 boys she didn't know. And I would bet a bag-o-donuts this memory was recovered by some type of hypnosis. Apparently she was into that stuff.

Also, the family of the life long friend is starting to speak out against Ford, for throwing her friend under the bus suggesting her illness hindered her memory. They are emphatic this is not the case. This woman became a national story overnight, and Ford didn't even have the decency to let her know she was naming her.

Ford is going pay the price if it comes out she's been lying.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I will take that bet.

Alight I'll see if I can accommodate. Hopefully she'll release her therapist records. So far the lawyers are refusing. I'd be willing to even go Krispy Kreme.

Upvote 0

hopperace

long forgotten host
Oct 20, 2006
✟125,971.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Keyser told the investigators that she was -- as the Journal notes -- urged to clarify her statement by Monica McLean, a former FBI agent and friend of Ford’s, the paper reported, citing people familiar with the matter.

Ms. McLean’s lawyer, David Laufman, said in a statement: “Any notion or claim that Ms. McLean pressured Leland Keyser to alter Ms. Keyser’s account of what she recalled concerning the alleged incident between Dr. Ford and Brett Kavanaugh is absolutely false.”
I'm tellin' ya, if this thing goes on, and it will, this Agent Monica McLean is going to be front and center far more than Dr. Christine Blasey. She was a clear Democrat operative inside the FBI. She helped craft the letter sent to Sen. Feinstein and more.

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I'm tellin' ya, if this thing goes on, and it will, this Agent Monica McLean is going to be front and center far more than Dr. Christine Blasey. She was a clear Democrat operative inside the FBI. She helped craft the letter sent to Sen. Feinstein and more.
after bk is voted in an investigation needs to be opened into all these characters - lawyers - dnc - d senators - feinstein - the false accusers - everyone - and charges need to be pressed against all who were perpetrators of crimes against justice/ collusion/obstruction/perjury/etc

people need to learn that NO one is allowed to pervert justice - and if they try they will go to jail

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
after bk is voted in an investigation needs to be opened into all these characters - lawyers - dnc - d senators - feinstein - the false accusers - everyone - and charges need to be pressed against all who were perpetrators of crimes against justice/ collusion/obstruction/perjury/etc

people need to learn that NO one is allowed to pervert justice

As long as bk is included, I'm on board with this proposal!

Upvote 0

hopperace

long forgotten host
Oct 20, 2006
✟125,971.00
Faith
Presbyterian

people need to learn that NO one is allowed to pervert justice - and if they try they will go to jail
As long as bk is included, I'm on board with this proposal!

But an investigation by whom? The FBI? They've been shown to be complicit to this point. By the press? They've largely been evidenced to be even more anti-Trump and partisan to liberal left-wing agendas. Elements of more truth on all sides will no doubt come out, but it will remain just as divisive, uncertain, and unimportant as regards any truth - it will be completely washed in predetermined clashing agendas of the American people and within American culture.

And mark my words, no matter how committed America remains to "In God we trust" or a "separation of church and state", Christians in this nation will continue to be further ostracised and charactrised as both intolerant and immoral by shifting cultural standards. The Dr. Christine Blasey-Fords of the nation will continue to at once be given center stage and abused by all sides, not the least of which is self-deprecation, even if fostered or initiated by the abuse of others. It's a cyclical thing, of downward-spiraling sin-begets-sin, evil-begets-evil, where only a life-infusing redemptive gestalt of Divine intervention has hope of breaking the cycle and bringing repentance, peace, and honourable living.

If nothing else in all this, both Dr. Ford and Judge Kavanaugh show they are one with where we are as Americans - they are us. We are sexual assault victims, character assassination victims, untruthful and embarrassed by our past - we need a Saviour. It's most challenging that the culture by and large continues to look elsewhere than to God and moral absolutes. Personal credibility and considerations of right and wrong are filtered through personal emotional hurt and a "what's right to me" paradigm that rarely considers a truth or absolutes outside oneself. Yes, we construct a supreme court to help us navigate our disparities, and I pray that's a good thing, but this is the same Supreme Court that sanctions what God assures us is a murder of millions of unborn babies. Am I wrong to hope that the confirmation of Judge Kavanaugh might at least alleviate some of that?

And I apologise for stepping outside the scope of the OP.

Upvote 0

overit

Veteran
Sep 26, 2006
✟17,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"We are sexual assault victims, character assassination victims"

I'm confident in saying that one of these is entirely and statistically more of a problem then the other....by leaps and bounds. I'd rather focus on fixing THAT problem first and foremost. It IS the most pressing.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Let's hope. Some guy is already going to jail in the dems side. Collins believes something happened to Ford. I actually don't. At best this is a false memory. At worst, she's lying. I lean toward the latter when I considered all her other lies.

• Winner
Upvote 0