Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I'm surprised you'd even mention that. Isn't it obvious that when using a smartphone to type, it's easy to misspell words, or to hit a letter twice by accident. It's pretty clearly that's what happened. I'm sure he knows how to spell "tap".

Welp. Maybe that's why when you're making the most serious allegation about a former POTUS in US History you shouldn't Tweet it out from your phone. Not only did he fail to provide any evidence, he couldn't even be bothered to spellcheck a Tweet. It was, to use his spelling of the word, "unpresidented".

Most of my posts are written from phone. It's rare that I misspell a word.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Welp. Maybe that's why when you're making the most serious allegation about a former POTUS in US History you shouldn't Tweet it out from your phone. Not only did he fail to provide any evidence, he couldn't even be bothered to spellcheck a Tweet. It was, to use his spelling of the word, "unpresidented".

Most of my posts are written from phone. It's rare that I misspell a word.

I will agree with you that he does the Twitter thing way too much. That's something I wish he'd cut way back on. As for evidence about the wiretapping, I'd like to see the evidence as well. Hopefully, there will be an official statement about it.

Upvote 0

Jeepneytravel

Feb 11, 2017
Asia Pacific
✟33,173.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yet there is no evidence that connects Trump to Russia and the election. Trump can't win with you guys. He claims he was wire tapped and you all go crazy and call him a lunatic and point out how his is paranoid and nuts etc. Then when we find out that he may have been tapped you all call him a crook. Just admit it. You guys hate him so bad that no matter what happens he is a bad guy and can't win no matter what. You all scream and cry about how Hillary was mistreated in her private server case even when there was evidence that she committed crimes. But when there is NO EVIDENCE at all that Trump did anything wrong with Russia and the election you all cry about how he was involved anyway. It sounds like you guys are the conspiracy theorists to me.

Right on...these people after Pres. Trump are bought and paid for by the Soros/clinton/globalists, who are now sweating because the President does not follow their diabolical agenda, and is actually trying to follow an agenda that is good for the people, and not the hyenas of the globalist agenda which seeks to destroy the USA and other countries'

• Haha
Reactions: Cimorene
Upvote 0

imind

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2005
✟30,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Right on...these people after Pres. Trump are bought and paid for by the Soros/clinton/globalists, who are now sweating because the President does not follow their diabolical agenda, and is actually trying to follow an agenda that is good for the people, and not the hyenas of the globalist agenda which seeks to destroy the USA and other countries'

blah blah SOROS! blah blah CLINTON! blah blah GLOBALISTS! thanks, infowars!

Upvote 0

Bible2+

Matthew 4:4
Sep 14, 2015
✟91,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why hasn't Trump just requested to see all the FISA Court warrants issued in the past 3 years?

Or, was he surveilled by the "deep state" in a way that wasn't recorded in the U.S., such as by a wink-and-a-nod to GCHQ or MI6?

(They never expected Trump to win; they never expected to be caught. Obama and Congress were so passive during the last eight years that the deep state and their foreign allies got used to doing whatever they wanted in the U.S., without any oversight whatsoever. Congress' intel committees have barred nothing, aka barre-nunes.)

Upvote 0

Greyy

Mar 7, 2017
XX
✟9,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yet there is no evidence that connects Trump to Russia and the election. Trump can't win with you guys.

Except all the Russian connections where are coming to light.

Remember Flynn? He was forced to resign. Sessions lied. Trump's campaign lied about changes to the Republic platform regarding out approach to Russia. Trump made up a story that because he was being audited, he couldn't release his tax returns. Now he says he won't because no one cares.

He claims he was wire tapped and you all go crazy and call him a lunatic and point out how his is paranoid and nuts etc.

When you publicly announced the former President wiretapped you, and you have no evidence, it is crazy. It's part of his long history of simply making things up.

Then when we find out that he may have been tapped you all call him a crook. Just admit it. You guys hate him so bad that no matter what happens he is a bad guy and can't win no matter what. You all scream and cry about how Hillary was mistreated in her private server case even when there was evidence that she committed crimes. But when there is NO EVIDENCE at all that Trump did anything wrong with Russia and the election you all cry about how he was involved anyway. It sounds like you guys are the conspiracy theorists to me.

Many people who are concenred about Trump are in his own party. It has nothing to do with Hillary.

Trump and his administration could have cleared all this up in the beginning. Instead, they waited until after they were caught in a lie to come forward. Trump is absolutely free at any time to release his tax returns. Due to the denials, cover ups, lies, and secrecy, the issue will now need to be resolved by an investigation.

• Agree
Reactions: Cimorene
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
As far as wiretaping, Trump did make the claim. Then his clean up crew explained to everyone that by wiretaping, he didn't mean wiretaping.

While embarassing the US in front of Merkel, he once against made the claim he was wiretaped.

I think "wiretapping" is the word that had traditionally been used in the past to reference surveilling. Wiretapping used to be the way that was done, but it's kind of an outdated term now that surveilling is done in far more varied ways than wiretapping a person's landline phone. Trump is 70 years old, so it's not surprising that he uses the older terminology.

Upvote 0

Greyy

Mar 7, 2017
XX
✟9,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think "wiretapping" is the word that had traditionally been used in the past to reference surveilling. Wiretapping used to be the way that was done, but it's kind of an outdated term now that surveilling is done in far more varied ways than wiretapping a person's landline phone. Trump is 70 years old, so it's not surprising that he uses the older terminology.

Trump was specifically referring to tapping his phones.

He specifically said that. Then he clean up screw said that "wire tapping" didn't mean wiretapping. It was very obvious from his tweets - just go read them. He then reaffirmed this while making a fool of himself around Merkel.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

He specifically said that. Then he clean up screw said that "wire tapping" didn't mean wiretapping. It was very obvious from his tweets - just go read them. He then reaffirmed this while making a fool of himself around Merkel.

From an online article from ABC News, we have this: "President Trump today joked that he and German Chancellor Angela Merkel "have something in common," referring to reports that the Obama administration had listened to Merkel's cellphone calls."

If Trump was referring to actual wiretapping, which the first definition that comes up in a Google search means, "an act of using a listening device to conduct surveillance, typically over a phone line," then we can see that's a misuse of the word because Merkel's cellphone was what was being monitored. Technically, that's not a wiretap. But since Trump referred to it when claiming that it was something they had in common, he clearly was referring to surveillance rather than the strict definition of the word Wiretap.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bible2+

Matthew 4:4
Sep 14, 2015
✟91,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Greyy said in post #29:

He then reaffirmed this while making a fool of himself around Merkel.

Note that Trump was referring to the tapping of Merkel's cellphone by the NSA, showing that it is possible for the deep state to tap anyone's phone, even if they are in no way an enemy of the state.

For all that the deep state wants is power for itself, to obtain what the Russians call compromat. The deep state cares nothing for the security of individuals or their right to privacy. It is evil, intentionally setting up the omni-surveillance which will be taken over by the future Antichrist in order to identify, target, and destroy all Biblical Christians (not in hiding) throughout the world (Matthew 24:9-13, Revelation 13:7-10, Revelation 14:12-13, Revelation 20:4-6).

And the rubber-stamp Star Chamber known as the FISA Court has only enabled the development of this tyranny of the state over the People. The Founders are turning in their graves. May God help us. And may God help Trump to slay the dragon of the deep state. Or, it may do to him what it did to Kennedy, after he threatened to break up the CIA.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greyy

Mar 7, 2017
XX
✟9,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Note that Trump was referring to the tapping of Merkel's cellphone by the NSA, showing that it is possible for the deep state to tap anyone's phone, even if they are in no way an enemy of the state.

For all that the deep state wants is power for itself, to obtain what the Russians call compromat. The deep state cares nothing for the security of individuals or their right to privacy. It is evil, intentionally setting up the omni-surveillance which will be taken over by the future Antichrist in order to identify, target, and destroy all Biblical Christians (not in hiding) throughout the world (Matthew 24:9-13, Revelation 13:7-10, Revelation 14:12-13, Revelation 20:4-6).

And the rubber-stamp Star Chamber known as the FISA Court has only enabled the development of this tyranny of the state over the People. The Founders are turning in their graves. May God help us. And may God help Trump to slay the dragon of the deep state. Or, it may do to him what it did to Kennedy, after he threatened to break up the CIA.

I am placing you on ignore, because if you believe that there is no point in reading your posts or replying. I sincerely hope things work out better for you and I encourage you to tell a doctor on your next visit about some of these beliefs of yours and follow up on any referrals you are given.

• Haha
Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,567.00
Faith
Pentecostal

Oh good grief. We all do stuff like that all the time. It's called common speech. When you use the words "dial a number" you are referring to calling someone even though you don't actually "dial" anyone anymore since all phones use push buttons. Or maybe you use the word "tape a show" when you actually DVR one. Or maybe say "Tivo" when you don't actually have a "Tivo". How about "surfing the web" when you actually were browsing the web or maybe shopping on the web. You are nitpicking here because of your hatred for the man. It turns out he was right and now you want to quibble about the word he used. Such silliness.

• Winner
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,567.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Except all the Russian connections where are coming to light.

Remember Flynn? He was forced to resign. Sessions lied. Trump's campaign lied about changes to the Republic platform regarding out approach to Russia. Trump made up a story that because he was being audited, he couldn't release his tax returns. Now he says he won't because no one cares.

When you publicly announced the former President wiretapped you, and you have no evidence, it is crazy. It's part of his long history of simply making things up.

Many people who are concenred about Trump are in his own party. It has nothing to do with Hillary.

Trump and his administration could have cleared all this up in the beginning. Instead, they waited until after they were caught in a lie to come forward. Trump is absolutely free at any time to release his tax returns. Due to the denials, cover ups, lies, and secrecy, the issue will now need to be resolved by an investigation.

Connections mean nothing. In a global economy you are going to have connections with a LOT of places. If I sell stuff in China do have connections in China? Of course I do. Does that mean I am conspiring with China to overthrown the US government. Of course not. Flynn stepped down because of political pressure. It's ok, I get it. But it really does mean nothing, unless you can prove that Trump actually worked with the Russians to release information on Clinton.

That being said, I am not saying that did not happen. I didn't vote for the man. But if it comes to light that he did indeed work with the Russians on the election stuff, then I think that was absolutely wrong and needs to be dealt with. But for now all we have is allegations. We have no evidence that it actually occurred. I'm sure Trump has connections ALL OVER THE WORLD with all kinds of people and places. It means nothing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Connections mean nothing. In a global economy you are going to have connections with a LOT of places. If I sell stuff in China do have connections in China? Of course I do. Does that mean I am conspiring with China to overthrown the US government. Of course not. Flynn stepped down because of political pressure. It's ok, I get it. But it really does mean nothing, unless you can prove that Trump actually worked with the Russians to release information on Clinton.

That being said, I am not saying that did not happen. I didn't vote for the man. But if it comes to light that he did indeed work with the Russians on the election stuff, then I think that was absolutely wrong and needs to be dealt with. But for now all we have is allegations. We have no evidence that it actually occurred. I'm sure Trump has connections ALL OVER THE WORLD with all kinds of people and places. It means nothing.
After 8 years playing 6 degrees of Obama, this is a nice change.

Upvote 0

Freedom~Sprite

America is free! If U R opposed U R Free to LEAVE!
Feb 11, 2017
Miami
✟16,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
shocking revelations recently outlined by radio host Mark Levin and expanded on by Breitbart News that show that starting in June, 2016 the Obama administration filed requests with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court to monitor communications involving Donald Trump and several advisers.

Hannity Tweetstorm Grills Obama & Underlings on FISA Trump Attack - Breitbart

You all need to read this article as if it is true (which I believe it is) there should be criminal charges coming against the guilty.

This is Watergate on steroids
Consider what happened to the judge immediately after the Fox broadcast wherein he reminded people of British intelligence having access to American intelligence database. And that Obama likely used BI to tap Trump so as to insure it wasn't as easily detected had it been a domestic wire.
Obama was trained in American law, as was his chosen one Hillary. And they both broke federal protocols and the law when Obama told Hillary to open a server in her home basement and work on an unsecured computer doing government business. 100 classified emails having been found on that computer. More than 300 having been subpoenaed but proven to have been destroyed by Hillary, who knew that was illegal too.

If all this proves true I wager neither Obama nor anyone close to him will see prison. Some underling will be put on a pitchfork and held over the fire for public satisfaction.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip)
Some underling will be put on a pitchfork and held over the fire for public satisfaction.
...doesn't this sound a lot like what's happening in President Trumps administration? One aide after the other thrown under the bus and each one just a little closer to the President? :sorry:
tulc(can't wait to see if the crowds at the trial are bigger then the crowds were at the inauguration?) :scratch:

Upvote 0