Russ Campbell

An ounce of faith overcomes a ton of fear!
Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I believe this post belong here in Christian Persecusion and it is bold and to the point:

Warning: This post is bold and to the point:

I want to post this, and I think that it is basically correct; it comes from my understanding of what is going on in this world of man, and is very accurate. The solutions that I quote are also correct. Russ Campbell

I want to talk about all of the things that are going on in this world of man, from Governments, to Armies, to Slaughter and Abuse of Innocent Children all over the world, to Islam phobia, to abortion, to murder, to outright hatred of our fellow man.

We think that there are many causes to these things, but guess what, they are ALL effects, not causes. In simple term these are the effects: the root cause is the downfall of man and Satan being allowed to enter the world by God by man’s choice in the Garden of Eden.

I also want to talk about who seems to be in control of Man’s world, through Power, through money, through greed and all wickedness, Satan simply by sheer numbers of non-believers.

I want to throw this in too:

Galatians 5:19-21King James Version (KJV)

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

All of the above things come directly from Satan , and because of mans free choice he has legal ground if you have done ANY of these things. These are the things that you truly have to turn away from if you have committed them, I have done some of them but God Praise I have been set free from them by repentance and God's Grace. Basically not only was I set free from them but I HATE them all with as much passion as I love God.

I quote Jesus: (in my own words, Narrow is the way to the Kingdom of Heaven, but broad is the way to destruction, Jesus knew what the world would be like in the end times, and we are in them now).

Think about it, maybe 31.5 % of this fallen world of 6 billion people are Christians the other 69.5 % are from man’s world, which seems to be controlled by Satan, I am not talking about God's world but man's world and Satan not by being bigger than God (he is NOT), but by seeming to have sheer numbers of non-believers, of other religions his world he seems to be big.

But guess what: God IS in control, by His creating new life to balance out all of this death that is going on in this world, and by Christianity growing by leaps and bounds, to the sheer number of non-Christians and atheists becoming Christians through God’s people spreading the Word He is and always is in control.

Not all religions are from God or Jesus. Let’s take for example the Mormons, the Jehovah’s Witnesses and if I may be so bold Islam. If you are reading this and are Islamic does not your Koran say 500 times in it to kill the Zionists, kill the infidels. If I may be so bold again, who are the infidels? someone who says anything against Islam. Are not these two statements in the Koran written not by God but from man, in particular Muhmmed, do not these 500 references go against God (the True God), but I say directly from Satan himself. These 500 statements in the Koran are from Satan, simply put.

Think about this, who is responsible for Christian division, Christian squabbling, and any problem in Christianity, certainly not God. Think about this too… there are only 3 forces in this world when you come down to it, Good, Evil, and man’s free choice.

But think of the good news: God is in control, but we are vulnerable as mankind. God knew this too, and that is why Jesus Christ was born into this world to become a sacrificial lamb so that God’s chosen will not go to Hell but reign with God forever.

Satan knows this too and by sheer numbers he is trying to divide the world as we know it, and blinding SOME of the non-Christians in this world as we know it so that he will take them with him to the Lake of Fire.

Again, as further down, the solution: Love. Again, Love is totally trusting God and allowing God to control 100 percent of your life, there can be no less. And faith is important too: with faith, just as small as a mustard seed, you can move a mountain.

Again, that is why it is so important as in Matthew 22 verses 37-40: Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with thy entire mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, thy shall love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets, and these are the word of Jesus. Jesus set an example for us; He wants us to do the same.

What can we do about it you ask: if 69.5 % of the world's peoples and religions as we know it are against us then we need to first love God with all thy heart and with all thy soul and all thy mind, then love thy neighbors as thyself. Remember that 69.5 % of this world is not necessarily lost, Christianity is growing in leaps and bounds, but Only God’s chosen will enter the Kingdom Of God.

Who is God’s chosen: You ask? Simple: You are: If you are reading this, and have the love of Jesus in your hearts, and not a counterfeit love (lust, money, greed, etc.). All of those who are true followers of Jesus Christ and have repented of their sins, and believe that Jesus is their Savior are God’s chosen because their names are written in the Book of The Lamb.

In Romans 8: 35-39 it is written: “Who shall ever separate us from Christ’s love? Shall suffering and affliction and tribulation? Or calamity and distress? Or persecution or hunger or destitution or peril or sword? Even as it is written, For Thy sake we are put to death all the day long; we are regarded and counted as sheep for the slaughter.

Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loves us. For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which be in Jesus Christ our Lord”.

If we confess with our mouths and heart that Jesus died on the cross and rose again and turn away from (confess) our sins, and believe in Him, then we are saved. This is not rocket science, it is true fact.

This I am saying to all Christians and to all mankind to give us Hope, Hope is a very powerful thing and is so powerful, like love, and faith that it can overcome those who are against us, again I quote from the Bible: 2 Timothy 3 verses 15-17: “And how from your childhood you have been given a knowledge of and been acquainted with the sacred writings, which are able to instruct you and give you the understanding for salvation which comes through faith in Christ Jesus through the leaning of the entire personality on God in Christ Jesus in absolute trust and in His power wisdom, and goodness.” Basically this talks about Faith , Hope, and Love. Also Read 1st Corinthians 13

Every scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, and for training in righteousness (in Holy living, in conformity to God’s will in thought, purpose and action), So that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work. This is God’s love in action.
And do NOT forget about Ephesians 6: 10-18. I will not quote the whole thing but it is about the armor of God, that and all of what is written in those verses is so important.

If you are one of those who have received this and do not listen, then do not put the blame on the fact that you have not heard when you stand in front of God’s Judgment. But remember all of these words when you are cast into the lake of fire. You have been warned.

Let’s get back to a possible solution: as in Matthew 22 37, 40, the second part: Love your neighbor as yourself but Jesus said to extend it to your enemies: (but not their sins) in my own words: by doing so you heap coals on their heads. Let’s give credit where credit is due, and Praise where Praise is due, Satan is the father of Lies, he is a killer, he is a deceiver and a blinder of men, all because of man having a free choice.

Satan knows that and would like nothing better to do than to blind us of the fact that he is behind all diseases, all wars, all divisions in churches, including the Christian church, and yes he makes use of forgetting that he exists. Yes Satan has even infiltrated the Christian church. He has even had me bound to Piracy of video games but no more as you can see in a later post I have been set free of this horrible sin , and I now hate it as much as I love Jesus.

But how do we overcome such overwhelming odds? (I am putting it in man’s terms). Simple: by loving God through Praise, Prayer, Worship, Corporate Prayer, Corporate Worship and by reading His word OUT-LOUD (Satan hates to hear those words, if we read them to ourselves he can twist them around so subtly that we don’t notice it), and by filling ourselves and our churches so full of love for Jesus Christ that there is no room for Satan.

How do we do this we ask? Again: simple, prayer, worship (both personal and corporate), By reading His word and by simply loving Jesus so much and so strong that Satan CANNOT exist in us, this is obtainable, we simply ask for love of God in our Hearts and whole body. God will tell us when we have that. I have been told that I have it and so does a certain Pastor that I know. I prayed out load last night and God told me this morning that he now has Jesus’ love strongly in his heart. The reason that this Pastor has been so sick in the last two weeks the enemy is trying to stop him from fulfilling his mission. This Pastor will know who I mean. I simply do not accept this sickness that has come on this Pastor, and hereby curse the roots of its causes, Satan himself, and I pray again for this Pastor’s heart to be filled so full of the Love and mercy of Jesus Christ, that Satan has no room left. If we do this he will flee and look for someone else that he can effect easier. I also pray for another Godly Pastor that he has his heart and BODY filled so full of love that not only can Satan NOT reside in his heart and body and that Satan WILL NOT STOP this Pastor’s ministry you this Pastor will know who I mean, and Satan has been trying, we need to recognize this as a fact, BUT GOD WILL OVERCOME.

That is why it is so important to attend a Godly church like one of the churches I go to, or other Godly churches that have a 5 fold ministry. (The Holy Spirit, A Godly Evangelist, a Godly Spirit Filled Head Pastor, A Godly Music Ministry and a Holy Spirit lead Prayer team). One of the churches I go to has all this, and someday I can foresee all of its chairs being filled. But first of all we all have to stop being judges that is God’s job, not ours; I learned this the hard way.
To get around all of this we have to pray for each other, love on each other, and above all pray against principalities and powers of this wicked world and to not judge one another and to forgive one another. One of the things that I will claim here, is that a long time ago, (2 months so not that long ago) I asked Jesus in prayer for the Wisdom of the Holy Spirit, and I do believe that He has given me this, but I am only human and I misinterpreted things as I am learning a whole new way to hear Him and lots of times I misinterpret what He has to say, so I ask you as a Body of Christ to pray for me that I will get used to this supernatural thing that I have been given and give me the ability to interpret it properly, maybe I have bitten off more than I can chew if you know what I mean. There is a saying that is said: “Sometimes you get what you ask for”, and I believe that I need lots of help from Jesus to explain to me what I have been given as I am only human and have been basically overwhelmed with His words. But with help from other Pastors and from the word of God, I can get things correct, and I want your input, not criticism unless it is constructive. Amen

Written by Russ Campbell

Last edited:

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
All our problems come from our evil, fallen, Satanic nature. Only God through his indwelling spirit can change that. :liturgy:

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nice post....2 questions,
In your post you twice said..."Anything Satan does, he has to first ask God for permission before he does it."
Do you have a couple of verses that say this?
As second question I have is when you said "All of those who are true followers of Jesus Christ and have repented of their sins,". What do you mean by repented of sins?

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I believe this post belong here in Christian Persecusion and it is bold and to the point:

Warning: This post is bold and to the point:

I want to post this, and I think that it is basically correct; it comes from my understanding of what is going on in this world of man, and is very accurate. The solutions that I quote are also correct. Russ Campbell

I want to talk about all of the things that are going on in this world of man, from Governments, to Armies, to Slaughter and Abuse of Innocent Children all over the world, to Islam phobia, to abortion, to murder, to outright hatred of our fellow man.

We think that there are many causes to these things, but guess what, they are ALL effects, not causes. In simple term these are the effects: the root cause is the downfall of man and Satan being allowed to enter the world by God by man’s choice in the Garden of Eden.

I also want to talk about who seems to be is in control of man’s world, not by omnipresence like God, which Satan does not have, but by Satan trying to convince us that he has sheer numbers, control of this world.

Satan does not, God and His angels do, simply put. In Genesis 3 God may have allowed Satan into this world by man’s free choice, but He (God) certainly did not give him power over man. Anything Satan does, he has to first ask God for permission before he does it. I quote Jesus: (in my own words, Narrow is the way to the Kingdom of Heaven, but broad is the way to destruction, Jesus knew what the world would be like in the end times, and we are in them now.

Think about it, maybe 5 % of this fallen world are Christians (I am estimating high on this numbr , it is more like 2 %) the other 95 % are from man’s world, which is controlled by Satan, I am not talking about God's world but man's world and Satan not by being bigger than God (he is NOT), but by having sheer numbers of non-believers, of other religions. , but God has not only knows about this but has infiltrated Satan’s world, and is seated at the seat of control.

Remember anything Good or Bad that happens glorifies God, as Satan MUST first ask God for permission. Satan is an expert at religions, and how to divide them, and would like to be in control of the world’s religions, including partial control of some of man’s Christianity, but guess what: God already knows this and can thwart him at every attempt, but because of man’s free will,Satan can and does divide churches, including Christian churches.

Not all of Christianity is from God or Jesus. Let’s take for example the Mormons, the Jehovah’s Witnesses and if I may be so bold Islam. If you are reading this and are Islamic does not your Koran say 500 times in it to hate and murder the infidels. If I may be so bold again, who are the infidels?, someone who says anything against Islam. Are not these two statements in the Koran written not by God but from man, in particular Muhommed , do not these 500 references go against God (the True God), bit I say directly from Satan himself. These 500 statements in the Koran are from Satan, simply put.

Think about this, who is responsible for Christian division, Christian squabbling, and any problem in Christianity, certainly not God. Think about this too… there are only 3 forces in this world when you come down to it, Good, Evil, and man’s free choice, but.

Satan knew this and by sheer numbers he can divide mankind, BUT not the man who sees God's real truth and yes he can divide Christianity because number one , he is an expert in religion, number two we are a minority when you think about the whole picture, as Christian Man’s influence over this fallen world s getting smaller and smaller.
But think of the good news: God is in control, but we are vulnerable as mankind. God knew this too, and that is why Jesus Christ was born into this world to become a sacrificial lamb so that God’s chosen will not go to Hell but reign with God forever.

Satan knows this too and by sheer numbers he is trying to divide the world as we know it, and blinding ALL of the non-Christians in this world as we know it so that he will take them with him to the Lake of Fire.

Again as further down, the solution: Love and Hope. Again Love is totally trusting God and allowing God to control 100 percent of your life, there can be no less. And Hope is simply faith in action.
Again that is why it is so important as in Matthew 22 verses 37-40: Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with thy entire mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, thy shall love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets, and these are the word of Jesus. Jesus set an example for us; He wants us to do the same.

What can we do about it you ask: if 95 % of the world's peoples and religions as we know it are against us then we need to first love God with all thy heart and with all thy soul and all thy mind, then love thy neighbors as thyself. Remember that 95 % of this world is lost, and that is a low estimate. Only God’s chosen will enter the Kingdom Of God.

Who is God’s chosen: You ask? Simple: You are: If you are reading this, and have the love of Jesus in your hearts, and not a counterfeit love (lust, money, greed, etc). All of those who are true followers of Jesus Christ and have repented of their sins, and believe that Jesus is their Savior are God’s chosen because their names are written in the Book of The Lamb.

In Romans 8: 35-39 it is written: “Who shall ever separate us from Christ’s love? Shall suffering and affliction and tribulation? Or calamity and distress? Or persecution or hunger or destitution or peril or sword? Even as it is written, For Thy sake we are put to death all the day long; we are regarded and counted as sheep for the slaughter.

Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loves us. For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which be in Jesus Christ our Lord”.

If we confess with our mouths and heart that Jesus died on the cross and rose again and turn away from (confess) our sins, and believe in Him, then we are saved. This is not rocket science, it is true fact.

This I am saying to all Christians and to all mankind to give us Hope, Hope is a very powerful thing and only second to love and is so powerful, like love, that it can overcome that 95 % that are against us, again I quote from the Bible: 2 Timothy 3 verses 15-17: And how from your childhood you have been given a knowledge of and been acquainted with the sacred writings, which are able to instruct you and give you the understanding for salvation which comes through faith in Christ Jesus through the leaning of the entire personality on God in Christ Jesus in absolute trust and in His power wisdom, and goodness. Basically this talks about Love and Hope, if Faith is not Hope in practice, what is it?

Every scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, and for training in righteousness (in Holy living, in conformity to God’s will in thought, purpose and action), So that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work. This is God’s love in action.
And do NOT forget about Ephesians 6: 10-18. I will not quote the whole thing but it is about the armor of God, that and all of what is written in those verses is so important.

If you are one of those who have received this and do not listen, then do not put the blame on the fact that you have not heard when you stand in front of God’s Judgment. But remember all of these words when you are cast into the lake of fire. You have been warned.

Let’s get back to a possible solution: as in Matthew 22 37, 40, the second part: Love your neighbor as yourself but Jesus said to extend it to your enemies: (but not their sins) in my own words: by doing so you heap coals on their heads.

It is said by many Christians to not give Satan power with word, but I think this is very wrong; he wants us to do just that. Basically he wants us to forget that he exists. Let’s give credit where credit is due, and Praise where Praise is due, Satan is the father of Lies, he is a killer, he is a deceiver and a blinder of men, all because of man having a free choice.

Satan knows that and would like nothing better to do than to blind us of the fact that he is behind all diseases, all wars, all divisions in churches, including the Christian church, and yes he makes use of forgetting that he exists. Yes Satan has even infiltrated the Christian church.

But how do we overcome such overwhelming odds? (I am putting it in man’s terms). Simple: by loving God through Praise, Prayer, Worship, Corporate Prayer, Corporate Worship and by reading His word OUTLOAD (Satan hates to hear those words, if we read them to ourselves he can twist them around so subtly that we don’t notice it), and by filling ourselves and our churches so full of love for Jesus Christ that there is no room for Satan.

How do we do this we ask? Again: simple, prayer, worship (both personal and corporate), By reading His word and by simply loving Jesus so much and so strong that Satan CANNOT exist in us, this is obtainable, we simply ask for love of God in our Hearts and whole body. God will tell us when we have that. I have been told that I have it and so does Pastor H. I prayed outload last night ang God told me this morning that he now has his love strongly in his heart. That is why Pastor H has been so sick in the last two weeks the enemy is trying to stop him from going to the Sudan in April. I simply do not accept this sickness that has come on H, and hereby curse the roots of its causes, Satan himself, and I pray again for Pastor Hs heart to be filled so full of the Love and mercy of Jesus Christ, that Satan has no room left. If we do this he will flee and look for someone else that he can effect easier. I also pray for Pastor G that he to has his heart and BODY filled so full of love that not only can Satan NOT reside in his heart and body and that Satan WILL NOT STOP Pastor G's ministry, and Satan has been trying, we need to recognise this as a fact, BUT GOD WILL OVERCOME.

That is why it is so important to attend a Godly church like one of the churches I go to, or other Godly churches that have a 5 fold ministry. (The Holy Spirit, A Godly Evangelist, a Godly Spirit Filled Head Pastor, A Godly Music Ministry and a Holy Spirit lead Prayer team). One of the churches I go to has all this, and someday I can foresee all of its chairs being filled. But first of all we all have to stop being judges that is God’s job, not ours; I learned this the hard way.
To get around all of this we have to pray for each other, love on each other, and above all pray against principalities and powers of this wicked world and to not judge one another and to forgive one another. One of the things that I will claim here, is that a long time ago, (2 months so not that long ago) I asked Jesus in prayer for the Wisdom of the Holy Spirit, and I do believe that He has given me this, but I am only human and I misinterpreted things as I am learning a whole new way to hear Him and lots of times I misinterpret what He has to say, so I ask you as a Body of Christ to pray for me that I will get used to this supernatural thing that I have been given and give me the ability to interpret it properly, maybe I have bitten off more than I can chew if you know what I mean. But with help from other Pastors I get things correct, and I want your input, not criticism unless it is constructive. Amen
Written by Russ Campbell

Satan wasn't in Genesis 3, it was just a serpent.

I do agree that love and hope are the answers to things though.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In your post you twice said..."Anything Satan does, he has to first ask God for permission before he does it."
As second question I have is when you said "All of those who are true followers of Jesus Christ and have repented of their sins,". What do you mean by repented of sins?

If I may...the only instance I can think of right of right now about Satan asking permission, is the Job situation. I to would like to know if there are more cases.

As to repentance, I would put it something like this..If I were drug dealer, murderer, liar, whatever, I would come to grips with the fact those things are wrong and I no longer will "practice" them in general as I had in the past. not that we won't ever sin again, but our minds are made up to work on stopping those thing altogether. And as long as we still sin, we know forgiveness is available for the asking.

What is your idea or repentance? Or if your point is something else, I suppose you will touch on that.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If I may...the only instance I can think of right of right now about Satan asking permission, is the Job situation. I to would like to know if there are more cases.

As to repentance, I would put it something like this..If I were drug dealer, murderer, liar, whatever, I would come to grips with the fact those things are wrong and I no longer will "practice" them in general as I had in the past. not that we won't ever sin again, but our minds are made up to work on stopping those thing altogether. And as long as we still sin, we know forgiveness is available for the asking.

What is your idea or repentance? Or if your point is something else, I suppose you will touch on that.

Responding to repentance...I see repentance as having two nuances. The first would be when you realize your means of salvation won't work...and Gods way is the only way.

The second form of repentance is as you grow in the Lord you stop doing certain sins and hopefully that continues through out your walk.

You had also said "And as long as we still sin, we know forgiveness is available for the asking."....where I see two nuances concerning forgiveness.

The first is when God forgives you your sins...and are saved.

The second is more in line with fellowship. As we walk in our faith we still sin. When we sin we don't become unsaved. Rather we distance ourselves from God. When we ask for forgiveness as a saved christian we are confessing we're wrong and asking that the fellowship that was pushed apart be restored.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Responding to repentance...I see repentance as having two nuances. The first would be when you realize your means of salvation won't work...and Gods way is the only way.

The second form of repentance is as you grow in the Lord you stop doing certain sins and hopefully that continues through out your walk.

You had also said "And as long as we still sin, we know forgiveness is available for the asking."....where I see two nuances concerning forgiveness.

The second is more in line with fellowship. As we walk in our faith we still sin. When we sin we don't become unsaved. Rather we distance ourselves from God. When we ask for forgiveness as a saved christian we are confessing we're wrong and asking that the fellowship that was pushed apart be restored.

OK, OSAS, that's the "something else" that I thought you were getting at.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am going to have to either pull this post or post my corrected post, I think I will pull the original post and put the new one in place of it, I have added the fact that even though Satan seems to be in control, he is not, God is by creating new life on this earth, by Christianity growing in leaps and bounds, and I am wrong about the percentage of Christians in this world, did you know that it is actually 31.5 percent, a bigger slice of the pie than ANY other religions. Islam only has 21 percent,, and they are loosing their percentage day by day because a lot of them are secretly converting to Christianity. (They simply put do not want to loose their heads). I will keep you all informed of the changes I make as I talk to powerful pastors from powerful spirit lead churches. (I am open to constructive criticism in my papers, I still believe that I have been given the Wisdom of The Holy Spirit as I asked for in prayer, BUT I think that I have bitten off more than I can chew on if you know what I mean. This is Not doubt, I am simply overwhelmed, and I have NOT been trained in a Bible college , so I ask for the help of those who have been. I am reading the Bible, constantly, and have been told of good references for my third paper, like Matthew 22, 37-40, Romans 8, 35-39, 2 Timothy 2 3 verses 15-17 and 1st Corinthians 13, all of it I think. Russ Campbell

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives

That part is wrong, I have corrected it............. Russ

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I mean turning away from your sins, and by doing so , even if you keep doing them, but every time you repent in your heart and mean it, no matter how many times you have sinned, God will forgive you. In this case consider the drug addict, who says "God , I am really sorry , I will not do it again', and really means it, if the next day he does it again , IF he repents and really means it again, then he will be forgiven. I ask this that all of you who read this pray for the drug addict (there are lots of them), not their sins but the human being themselves, and in your heart forgive them yourselves, (that too is important), and ask for God to help them, then it will make a difference. And as I have said in my third paper pray for the Love of God to so fill their hearts that Satan will HAVE NO ROOM and will flee to an easier target (it sounds bad but that is how he operates) , but also pray for that easier target. I also say that I am learning as I write and as I read constructive comments from you, the reader, I do listen... In the Love of God , from Russ Campbell

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Good word, thanks .... Russ Campbell

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Satan wasn't in Genesis 3, it was just a serpent.

I do agree that love and hope are the answers to things though.

But who is generally thought to have talked through the serpent, not God, and I still say that there are only 3 forces in this world, Good, Evil and Man's Free Will.....Russ Campbell

• Prayers
Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
But who is generally thought to have talked through the serpent, not God, and I still say that there are only 3 forces in this world, Good, Evil and Man's Free Will.....Russ Campbell

If it was Satan, God wouldn't have punished the snake to slither on the ground, as an explanation for why they do so today. Also at the start of Genesis 3 it just says that the serpent was the craftiest of all the beasts of the field that the Lord God had made.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I mean turning away from your sins, and by doing so , even if you keep doing them, but every time you repent in your heart and mean it, no matter how many times you have sinned, God will forgive you.

Russ, I don't understand, how can we keep doing them if we are turning away from them?

Seems to me you are, in affect, saying we can dump the first part of your comment and keep doing them, something most will choose.

Is that also your take,57?

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I have finally turned away from my sins of inappropriate contentography and playing Pokemon, and many others, when I talk about turning away from sins I am talking about habitual sins, God will always forgive if you mean it in your heart, but lets face it Satan is the one who tries to keep a person bound in their sins but God is patient, He waits until the time where He says enough is enough and sets you totally free from them. Thats what He did with me, I used to be schizoprenic but I have been set free from that, and it was not medicine that did it, yes medicine helps but I also have no side effects , and 2 months ago I asked in prayer for The Wisdom of the Holy Spirit, I no longer believe that I have an understanding of the mind of Christ, but it could be that I was give wisdom of the Holy Spirit, because I have a hunger for the Bible like you would not believe , my latest is 1st Corintians 15 all of it. I just read it and I can see where it applies to my third writing. Please pray for me that I will use this newfound knowledge #1 for good, and #2 that I can understand it. If I get something that I do not understand I will ask here. I am really concerned about whether I am getting something from the flesh or from God. I don't believe that any of it is from Satan as I have exposed him in my third paper, and I don't think he would tell me anything about what I have been writing especially as I have been trying to include quotes from the Bible. I don't play games on my Nintendo 3DS that are violent, I use it for Christian music streaming from files that I have legally bought, and 3D movies, (I am waiting for a friend to convert The Ten Commandments into 3D).... and I used it for google to find out that the percentage of Christians in this world was close to 31.5 percent, muslums are 21 percent and the rest is other religions or athiests ..... I don't know how accurate the numbers are but I suspect that the number of Christians in this world is actually higher, for example there are lots of muslums that have converted to Christianity but don't tell anyone cause they don't want to loose thier heads over it.... please pray for the muslums that have converted to Christianity and the ones who are thinking about it. Remember we have planted a seed in many of them and God is watering that seed...your friend in Christ Russ Campbell

Oh: PS: I don't not see myself as a prophet, or even a messager, I am simply writing down my thoughts on paper and on here.... it is just my opinion... Russ

Russ Campbell

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If it was Satan, God wouldn't have punished the snake to slither on the ground, as an explanation for why they do so today. Also at the start of Genesis 3 it just says that the serpent was the craftiest of all the beasts of the field that the Lord God had made.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It also says that the serpent was crafty, yes I agree, but serpents cannot talk even in that time , so who gave the serpent voice? Certainly not God, Who is left to do this ? You can't say that Man talked through the serpent, and we all know that the serpent twice lied and once tempted Eve into knowing what Good and Evil was, we also know that she eagerly desired it , the serpent knew that it was her weakness that is why he tempted her, and becuase she had the freedom of choice, she went for it. Adam on the other hand was a little more cautious, but as we know from the Bible , he went for it too.... so they were both taken in by the serpent. Is that not quite a bit like Satans characteristics ????? Is not Satan the Father of lies ??? I say now that the serpent might not have been Satan, but Satan certainy operated through the serpent. Your friend in Christ, Russ Campbell

• Prayers
Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
It also says that the serpent was crafty, yes I agree, but serpents cannot talk even in that time , so who gave the serpent voice? Certainly not God, Who is left to do this ? You can't say that Man talked through the serpent, and we all know that the serpent twice lied and once tempted Eve into knowing what Good and Evil was, we also know that she eagerly desired it , the serpent knew that it was her weakness that is why he tempted her, and becuase she had the freedom of choice, she went for it. Adam on the other hand was a little more cautious, but as we know from the Bible , he went for it too.... so they were both taken in by the serpent. Is that not quite a bit like Satans characteristics ????? Is not Satan the Father of lies ??? I say now that the serpent might not have been Satan, but Satan certainy operated through the serpent. Your friend in Christ, Russ Campbell

There's nothing that indicates the serpent was possessed to talk, just that it talked. Like I said, God's punishment for the serpent would make no sense if it was Satan. If the Garden of Eden had wonders beyond human perfection, and the trees have certain traits, then it's possible for the animals to have been able to talk then.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I believe that the serpent was a form of Satan, most churches today relate serpents with Satan and the occult....its just my opinion , your brother in Christ....

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Russ, I don't understand, how can we keep doing them if we are turning away from them?

Seems to me you are, in affect, saying we can dump the first part of your comment and keep doing them, something most will choose.

Is that also your take,57?

I say that man has free will to sin and free will to follow God, I am not saying we can dump the first part of my comment, I am only saying if you mean it when you repent and it's in your heart, God will forgive you... somewhere in the Bible it is said by someone asking Jesus 'How manytimes must we forgive ? 7 times " and Jesus said "7 times 777" meaning almost forever, if Jesus said this about forgiving others then would He not forgive us that much ?

• Prayers
Upvote 0