✟26,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Family of God,

I want to discuss how ALL things work out for the Greatest Good in the lives of Genuine Believers; and how do we make use of it according to God's Will at work in our lives.

"And we know that [all things] work together for good to [them that love God], to them who are the called [according to his purpose]. (Romans 8:28)"

An unbeliever living for/in the world and its system will not be able to see, discern, or understand why any or all circumstances in their lives works out for God's Divine Providence and Purpose. It is those who have been adopted into the Family of God who will comprehend why most or ALL circumstances, whether good or bad, is never to be understood as anything negative; but to *Rejoice* in their times of testing; and to help those who are His children to *grow and mature* Spiritually.

If we are *walking* in the Spirit, we will become cognizant of every step in our walk with God; and to use the opportunity given for Spiritual Growth. Example: "I had to WAIT in a long line at the supermarket Check Out, and I was short on time." Negative to the unbelievers; but *positive* in the sense that he/she sees this as an opportunity to capitalize on this circumstance; and will have *learned* that this was indeed a time of testing (small or big) to help us Mature Spiritually in the *fruit* of *patience, self-control, and joy* in the midst of a "seemingly" negative event. Another example would present itself as one who is being treated unfairly in this world; and from those who may hate or despise us for whatever reason. Can anything be learned from this? Because the Spirit speaks to us to display Divine Love for those who are considered our enemies. We are to bless those who curse us, and pray for these people; or to heap burning coals upon their heads. To help us to *SHINE* with the right heart attitude; to help such people who hate us to SEE the Light, and to open the door for them to set aside their hatred; and hopefully have them turn to the Truth of God's Word resulting in the Salvation of their souls (cf. Matt. 5:1-12,16; Rom. 8:28; 12:20-21; Phil. 2:14-16).

Something larger we must ALL deal with is the loss of someone close to us (e.g., "blood relatives") -- and it would be very encouraging to know that we were able to use that opportunity of the service to share the truth. That is wonderful and important, because while most unbelievers are able to block out the obvious issue of death most of the time (and its implications), these occasions offer a chance to break through for some when otherwise they would not be as receptive. I think that any time there are multiple people ministering there will be levels of truth given -- from 100% to zero. That is a way to handle it well . . . and shows us that we did OUR job as unto the LORD.

In Closing:

The more we grow, the more obvious the answers will become -- and they will be different in one important respect: what is appropriate for a highly advanced believer may not be exactly the same as for a baby believer and vice versa (with gradations along the line). We are to *fight the good fight* as *Slaves* of Jesus Christ; then we will be able to rightly *discern* the things of the Spirit of God (cf. 2 Cor. 2:14-15). The key here is Spiritual Growth, so please continue to make a point of being committed to listening / reading good Bible study ministry every day. As we grow, so also will our discernment. And don't worry if you feel after the fact that you "could have done it better". There's little point in looking backward beyond "taking the lesson" and moving forward thereafter. This is a battle and no battle was ever fought perfectly. The important thing is to keep fighting and to keep trying to do it better day by day.

"But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he UNDERSTANDETH and KNOWETH me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD. (Jereemiah 9:24)"

God Bless!

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
ALL things work out for the Greatest Good in the lives of Genuine Believers;

What is the 'Good' that all things work towards?

It is not health, or wealth, or prosperity.
More Christians live in poverty and in poor health than in 'prosperity'.
If the 'Good' is not material it has to be a spiritual 'Good'.
But that still leaves the question what is the 'Good'?

How does this 'Good' make its self known when life kicks you in the teeth?
How do we experience this 'Good' in the midst of life changing or threatening situations?
eg people fleeing in California from those fires and returning to find nothing is left how would they have experienced this 'Good'?

Upvote 0