JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, it shows illegal election activities carried out by a Republican--you see, when there is actual election fraud it is investigated. and the perpetrator brought to justice.
I think that you need to read the story more carefully...she was a Dem operative who worked her way into the Republicans Election office.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Could be like the iceberg. Hard to believe that out of the 100s of people involved in the voting process that only one person committed fraud.

No, there were a couple here in Nevada---they also were voting for Trump.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
The article in the OP of this thread shows a completely different narrative than you just pontificated.

No, it highlights my point precisely.

When ACTUAL fraud is identified and evidenced it gets caught and punished.

What Trump's legal team put in front of judges was a load of horse manure.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, there were a couple here in Nevada---they also were voting for Trump.
So what is wrong with doing real signature audits, and checking to see if true, legal ballots were cast?

The truth will come out... And Joe will either be exonerated or villiafied.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
So what is wrong with doing real signature audits, and checking to see if true, legal ballots were cast?

Trump supporters have their own truth and a mountain of evidence won't move them from their position.

Joe Biden will be vilified by them regardless.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump supporters have their own truth and a mountain of evidence won't move them from their position.

Joe Biden will be vilified by them regardless.

Just like Hillary and Hunter....both obviously caught red handed...but both "get away with it"?

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
That would fix the complete chaos in America...
Let the WHOLE truth out (whatever it is) be clear to everyone.

Then there's no reasonable whining...

As it is the complete denial to investigate any claims of fraud even though there is proof that there was some is what is driving the riots.

But Trumps lawyers brought over 50 cases to court and they were thrown out. There is no widespread fraud that would have won Trump the over 6-7 million votes he would need! It is Trump that started the lie and you repeat a lie often enough, people will wonder. And start thinking it is truth. Hey, it worked in heaven with Lucifer----he got 1/3 of the angels to believe him. A lie is a lie no matter how many believe it to be true. If angels can believe a lie, why not a bunch of Trumpers? Satan didn't have to whisper very much into Trumps orange ear---he has been lying his whole life and knows how to manipulate people---all narcists' do, Satan being narcist #one, nobody was whispering in his ear.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Just like Hillary and Hunter....both obviously caught red handed...but both "get away with it"?

If it's so obvious---why aren't they in jail? Evidence is determined in court.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Why wasn't it obvious to the Republicans who have been investigating them?

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

It's expensive, it's not necessary because there was no fraud--and there were hand counts and very little fraud was found. In fact, Biden got more votes when they did the hand counts. No way can even a 1000 votes help Trump---he lost by 6-7 million -- that is hard for him to believe that so many can't stand him---the world has to love him, there has to be fraud. It's not the first time he has screamed lies and fraud. Every time he lost anything he yelled fraud. Everybody lies but him. The truth has come out---Trumpers don't believe it. We'll see what the searches that Guily and others have dug up on Biden eventually. I'm sure they're working overtime.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟690,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Let's reset:

Can we agree that every American citizen should be able to vote?

Yes, if they aren't in prison, on probation or parole, and aren't a violent felon...

We can absolutely agree on this point. And I'd love to make sure everyone gets to who wants to, legally.

At the same time, I want to make sure the family cat isn't voting, or other potential fraud occurring. To be certain of this, I am a firm proponent of registered voters showing up at the polls ID in hand. (With small exception for the military, people stationed overseas ambassadors and their families etc.)

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Yes, if they aren't in prison, on probation or parole, and aren't a violent felon...

We can absolutely agree on this point. And I'd love to make sure everyone gets to who wants to, legally.

At the same time, I want to make sure the family cat isn't voting, or other potential fraud occurring. To be certain of this, I am a firm proponent of registered voters showing up at the polls ID in hand.

So you do not believe that the disabled or the military overseas or the sick in the hospitals have any right to vote?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married

At the same time, I want to make sure the family cat isn't voting, or other potential fraud occurring. To be certain of this, I am a firm proponent of registered voters showing up at the polls ID in hand.
I might be persuaded that you are sincere if you also were if favor of having an ID at the time of registration, as well as other measures to prevent illegal voting. But since polling place impersonation is a vanishingly small part of voting irregularity, you just don't convince me.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That would fix the complete chaos in America...
Let the WHOLE truth out (whatever it is) be clear to everyone.

Then there's no reasonable whining...

As it is the complete denial to investigate any claims of fraud even though there is proof that there was some is what is driving the riots.
No it isn't. The incessant lying by the President about the election and the legal remedies are the cause. A few cases of fraud that happen in every election are not a real reason to summarily toss out votes is not justified according to 60 Judges and nine Supreme Court Justices.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟690,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I might be persuaded that you are sincere if you also were if favor of having an ID at the time of registration, as well as other measures to prevent illegal voting. But since polling place impersonation is a vanishingly small part of voting irregularity, you just don't convince me.

Since most people register at the same time they get their drivers license as well as reapply at the same time my assumption is, that making certain the person registering is also the name holder at time of registration, is a moot point as it's already being done.

HOWEVER I do agree, polling place impersonation is a rare event, which is why it's better to show up at the polls with ID in hand.. :)

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

At the rate your going, it will take about seventy two years to dredge up seven million votes to question. By that time, DC will be ocean front property.

Upvote 0