✟1,152,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
bda5fo3w96b61.jpg

San Antonio woman arrested on election fraud charges based on Project Veritas video

Big thanks to Project Veritas for catching this!
When you were told there was "no fraud", did they mean to convey there were zero instances of illegal votes in an entire fraud state? Or instead was the meaning a more normal one: that there are usually very few instances of illegal voting, so that normally the amount in a state adds up to a miniscule number, such as for example less than a few dozen in an entire state?

Those 2 things are not the same. While both zero and a number like 7 are miniscule compared to 5 million, they are quite different from each other.

There have been some rare instances of actual significant fraud that mattered, as you can read about in the link below for instance, where in one House race in 2018 actual organized fraud was detected, and the perpetrators were caught, and convicted.

Low rates of fraud in vote-by-mail states show the benefits outweigh the risks

A low rate of illegal voting -- in miniscule number that has no effect on the outcome -- is normal, and we would expect that every time.

An "audit" is a process by which fraud or other problems are detected, for example, and for example various kinds of audits happened in several key states.

For example, there was even a full hand recount in Georgia -- which showed the speculations/assertions that machines changed votes were entirely false.

Upvote 0

QvQ

Aug 18, 2019
AZ
✟99,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What candidate was she committing fraud for in which election?
Apparently she was working for many different clients over a period of time, including Judges. She is a professional.

Joe Biden said, “We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟325,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OK, but Texas went to Trump.

Did you miss the post where it was pointed out the woman was working for a Republican candidate?

Obviously, based on the remedies Trump's lawyers kept asking for, Texas should now be declared for Biden and Sen. Cornyn should be replaced by his opponent, MJ Hegar. (To be clear, I'm not serious about changing election results, just showing the absurdity of what Trump lawyer's were asking for)

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟897,101.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Could be like the iceberg. Hard to believe that out of the 100s of people involved in the voting process that only one person committed fraud.

What's hard to believe about not wanting to risk what, federal or felony charges?

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Joe Biden said, “We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.
This canard just isn’t going to die, is it?

Viral Posts Take Biden Quote on Voter Fraud Out of Context - FactCheck.org

By the way, I want to point out the contradiction, here. Republicans spent the last year telling me how Biden is decrepit and suffering from dementia, yet, somehow, he pulled off the greatest crime in United States history.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Apparently she was working for many different clients over a period of time, including Judges. She is a professional.

She wasn’t arrested for fraud related to the presidential election, was she? Not sure what you’re trying to say with the Biden “quote.”

Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟105,139.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
She wasn’t arrested for fraud related to the presidential election, was she? Not sure what you’re trying to say with the Biden “quote.”

Oh we fully well know what they were trying to say there. Or rather, imply.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Ant

Oct 25, 2020
Brisbane
✟15,378.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
  • Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

I'm back
Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟676,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The predictable replies:
1. Project Veritas is bogus/fake/etc.
2. A little fraud is okay.

When it comes to "a little fraud", it's not that it's okay, it's that it occurs every election.. literally, every election.

However, it's usually only a small number of people, and not usually enough to flip an election where one candidate has a large enough lead...

In a state where Biden leads by 10,000 votes, your not going to find, in normal times, 10,001 counts of fraud, not that many people like jail enough, no matter how strongly they feel about the election.

I think the greater concerns about this election dealt more with new lax procedures and processes brought forward because the left was claiming voter suppression of minorities (as if minorities don't have ID), and COVID concerns.

Georgia changed their election laws to stop requiring signatures to match on mail in ballots and stopped requiring voters to write down their birthday because knowing when they were born is a real issue for them, we are led to believe. When we couple that with an insecure mail in balloting system (versus in person voting) it opens the door to potential fraud... i.e. makes committing fraud far easier.

When we already have some small amounts of fraud, you don't want to open the door to more, or make it easier for those who would...

When we hear hundreds of reports of witnessing funny business, it casts doubt... but again, does it rise to the level of being able to flip the elections? Usually it wouldn't...

These facts however, no longer matter.. not for THIS election. Biden is the next president. It is the electoral college vote that is the vote that elects our president, and while those electors are chosen in accordance with the laws of their respective states, it's still the electoral college vote which matters.

What the right needs to do, is to work toward voting procedures that everyone can have confidence in, before our next election cycle.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟484,206.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
  • Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

GreekOrthodox

Psalti Chrysostom
Oct 25, 2010
Yorktown VA
✟176,292.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
When it comes to "a little fraud", it's not that it's okay, it's that it occurs every election.. literally, every election.

Georgia changed their election laws to stop requiring signatures to match on mail in ballots and stopped requiring voters to write down their birthday because knowing when they were born is a real issue for them, we are led to believe. When we couple that with an insecure mail in balloting system (versus in person voting) it opens the door to potential fraud... i.e. makes committing fraud far easier.

What the right needs to do, is to work toward voting procedures that everyone can have confidence in, before our next election cycle.

My oldest son could not even register to vote in his state because he could not get his ID renewed because the DMVs are closed. I read that this was not an uncommon experience, especially if you lived outside of a major city.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
All you need now is to catch the other seven million. Keep doing he heavy lifting.

According to Project Veritas, Rodriguez was working for a Republican congressional candidate who eventually lost. That candidate has denied any wrongdoing.

And they caught that dead woman in Georgia trying to vote. But they were lenient and just let her off with a fine.

The Project Veritas video showed Rodriguez convincing the voter — a senior citizen — change her preference from Republican to Democrat. Later she was also caught giving gifts to the same senior citizen.

Who is Rachel Rodriguez? Woman Arrested For Election Fraud 'Guided' Voters to Favor Democrats

So yeah, it's a good cover to act like you're playing for one team, but actively working against them; illegally.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

I'm back
Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟676,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My oldest son could not even register to vote in his state because he could not get his ID renewed because the DMVs are closed. I read that this was not an uncommon experience, especially if you lived outside of a major city.

We live in the mountains here, very very rural area, and my husband had to get his license renewed before the election and all the DMV's are closed here, but he was able to renew online and they sent him his new license in the mail...

• Agree
Upvote 0