Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I am earnestly requesting that other Christians will join me in praying that the Lord will quickly end violent protesting surrounding the death of George Floyd in the US. This type of abuse of Constitutional freedoms (i.e. the right to assemble) leads to the erosion of the same rights.

Last edited:

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
Praying in agreement.

Violence begets violence - the only way to truly overcome times like these is through promoting what you love and by remaining passive to the enemy.

It's terrible what's happened, but it's up to society itself to BE the change that they WANT to see. And that doesn't start with violence.

Reactions: shortangel
Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am earnestly requesting that other Christians will join me in praying that the Lord will quickly end violent protesting surrounding the death of George Floyd in the US. This type of abuse of Constitutional freedoms (i.e. the right to assemble) leads to the erosion of the same rights.
It's the right to peaceably assemble. Looting and setting stores on fire and breaking windows isn't that. But yes, praying to end that.

Reactions: shortangel
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
For years since the black movement went pacified, they have been provoked into outright rebellion to no avail. Well now it has finally happened and as the OP states loss of even more freedoms will be the result, as was the initial plan all along. To take away people's rights cleanly, the people must first be provoked.

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
For years since the black movement went pacified, they have been provoked into outright rebellion to no avail. Well now it has finally happened and as the OP states loss of even more freedoms will be the result, as was the initial plan all along. To take away people's rights cleanly, the people must first be provoked.
It might not even be blacks who are doing the damage.

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It might not even be blacks who are doing the damage.
Agreed. Every protest has the same element suddenly show up and do damage. More times than enough it has been shown that authourity uses damage to their advantage and have been behind it.

Not to be confused with punks in LA tonight trying to break into Guccis to get their girlfriends a handbag. lol. But power has always been about manipulation and the ways of man never change. There is only one solution to the mayhem and oppression. Keep them prayers and letters pouring into the administration in the heavens which is the only authourity that can bring the madness of mankind to an end..

His will be done... not man's.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father may You help to put an end to the violent protests, They may feel justified but it doesn't help that the situation that led to it in the first place by bringing on even more violence. May each individual responsible be investigated and each person responsible for violent acts and death be judged for their own actions and tried accordingly. May there be peace among the people, not unrest and protesting causing more hurt, damage and harm, Peace be with them, thank You LORD for Your intervention, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes Lord we pray you heal our land. We have sinned and don't deserve anything from you. People are out of control. Still according to your great mercy bring peace to the USA. Please influence the protesters to stop overreacting, as more lives are being destroyed by looting and arson and violence. Raise voices of peace they'd listen too. Also save us from the COVID-19 virus.......... Help Lord, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SeekingGloryOnThisJourney

Apr 13, 2020
Massachusetts
✟29,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Boston is being destroyed.
What this officer did was incredibly evil.
But these riots are not justice just destruction.
Pray for us, Boston isn’t doing well, my city is safe so far, God willing, it’ll be kept safe :crosseo:

Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Boston is being destroyed.
What this officer did was incredibly evil.
But these riots are not justice just destruction.
Pray for us, Boston isn’t doing well, my city is safe so far, God willing, it’ll be kept safe :crosseo:
praying

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums