Video: Trump needs to removed from the ballot.

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
"Because it is so clear that the law and the facts require his removal, that the Supreme Court should consider doing anything else I think will be the final nail in the coffin of a court that is already in a death spiral when it comes to legitimacy and credibility with the American people."
Agreed.

• Agree
Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,588.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The law is what we say it is.

Israel promotes this idea to their Supreme Court. They have no constitution, so the law is what they say it is. That's really nice when the Supreme Court is packed with leftists. Everybody else is not happy.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
well if Dems have to resort to that, they have bigger problems...lame
It is not the Dems doing that, it’s the non-Magadonian Republicans as it’s their primary.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Never said that and Trump was inviting people to a rally.
And at the end of the rally, where did he tell his supporters to go?

Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

The Republicans have to get tougher. You're not going to have a Republican Party if you don't get tougher. They want to play so straight. They want to play so, sir, yes, the United States. The Constitution doesn't allow me to send them back to the States. Well, I say, yes it does...

So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do.

As this enormous crowd shows, we have truth and justice on our side.

And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give [...Republicans in Congress...] the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
It is not the Dems doing that, it’s the non-Magadonian Republicans as it’s their primary.
Those are all Dem States so there is that...

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
And at the end of the rally, where did he tell his supporters to go?

Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

The Republicans have to get tougher. You're not going to have a Republican Party if you don't get tougher. They want to play so straight. They want to play so, sir, yes, the United States. The Constitution doesn't allow me to send them back to the States. Well, I say, yes it does...

So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do.

As this enormous crowd shows, we have truth and justice on our side.

And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give [...Republicans in Congress...] the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.
A march to the Capitol...so? Many groups march to the Capitol. "So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue." I see nothing about an insurrection.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Those are all Dem States so there is that...
That is not factually correct. Do you even check anything before you post it?

Besides Maine, Michigan and California:
Lawsuits seeking to remove Mr. Trump from the ballot were filed in about 30 states, but many have been dismissed. As of Saturday, there were active lawsuits in at least 17 states.
Those states are: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Louisiana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, West Virginia and Wisconsin.

NYT: What to Know About the Efforts to Remove Trump From the 2024 Ballot

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
A march to the Capitol...so? Many groups march to the Capitol. "So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue." I see nothing about an insurrection.
When exactly did this "march" take place (or was it planned to take place)? Either a time on the clock or relative time to Trump's speech.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
When exactly did this "march" take place (or was it planned to take place)? Either a time on the clock or relative time to Trump's speech.
what does that matter?

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Because your description doesn't actually sound like what happened, so I want to see what you think happened that was so benign.
I was going off of what essentialsaltes wrote.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The video below is an interview of Jennifer Rubin of the Washington Post about Trump potentially being president again. She she says Trump needs to be removed from the ballot:

"Because it is so clear that the law and the facts require his removal, that the Supreme Court should consider doing anything else I think will be the final nail in the coffin of a court that is already in a death spiral when it comes to legitimacy and credibility with the American people."

Rubin says that Trump plans to create a dictatorship and asks if people really think that if elected he would leave office voluntarily. She says Trump does not believe that the four year term of the presidency applies to him--interesting, I have never heard Trump claim that. She accuses Trump of being anti-truth, anti-Constitutional, and anti-rule-of-law. Rubin fails to mention anything about Trump getting a trial where he can defend himself against charges of insurrection. She also mentions nothing about the rule of law being thrown out in the persecution of conservatives, whether it be traditional Catholics or for that matter anyone who dares defend Trump. I think she well expresses the attitude of the Democrat leadership, just how wrong the Supreme Court would be for allowing Trump to stay on the ballot--that they would lose legitimacy and credibility if they don't vote her way. It sounds like laying a foundation for packing the Supreme Court.

Have you ever noticed that everything they accuse Trump of doing or being becomes the playbook of what portion of the constitution they are going to violate next?

I guess they are planning on not leaving office and going to ignore presidential term limits next huh?

I don't find that shocking... Really don't.

I mean, they'll "have to" right? Lol..

Just wait, that's how they will "save democracy" next..

ETA: I wonder if this is why they said they only needed two more years...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Have you ever noticed that everything they accuse Trump of doing or being becomes the playbook of what portion of the constitution they are going to violate next?
Really? No, I haven't noticed that.

Could you elaborate? And please, be as specific as possible.

I guess they are planning on not leaving office and going to ignore presidential term limits next huh?
What has President Biden ever said that gave you that impression, may I ask?

I do. Do you base your shock on anything beyond paranoia?

-- A2SG, cuz that's all I can see....

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Really? No, I haven't noticed that.

Could you elaborate? And please, be as specific as possible.

What has President Biden ever said that gave you that impression, may I ask?
Well for one very important thing, Biden and Kamula keep saying the border is secure and now they are saying it is actually the right trying to let illegals in. Total BS. Dems always blame the right for what they are actually doing. I don't know how any intelligent American can trust anything they say. They need to get rid of that worthless Mayorcas. I saw this morning, the US Border patrol was ordered to raise the razor wire and let in 100s of illegals. Biden is negating his job and the constitution he swore to uphold...

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

I don't notice their campaign managers being convicted after an investigation into the campaign conspiring with a hostile foreign nation.

I don't notice their leader attempting to extort an ally to get them to lie about a political opponent.

Is this one of those "if the headline asks a question, the answer is actually no" kinda posts?

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

I mean, they'll "have to" right? Lol..

Just wait, that's how they will "save democracy" next..

ETA: I wonder if this is why they said they only needed two more years...
Exactly. This is more of a dictatorship than there has ever been in the United States. And Joe is the first president to deliberately allow an invasion of our country.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0