Video: Trump needs to removed from the ballot.

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The video below is an interview of Jennifer Rubin of the Washington Post about Trump potentially being president again. She she says Trump needs to be removed from the ballot:

"Because it is so clear that the law and the facts require his removal, that the Supreme Court should consider doing anything else I think will be the final nail in the coffin of a court that is already in a death spiral when it comes to legitimacy and credibility with the American people."

Rubin says that Trump plans to create a dictatorship and asks if people really think that if elected he would leave office voluntarily. She says Trump does not believe that the four year term of the presidency applies to him--interesting, I have never heard Trump claim that. She accuses Trump of being anti-truth, anti-Constitutional, and anti-rule-of-law. Rubin fails to mention anything about Trump getting a trial where he can defend himself against charges of insurrection. She also mentions nothing about the rule of law being thrown out in the persecution of conservatives, whether it be traditional Catholics or for that matter anyone who dares defend Trump. I think she well expresses the attitude of the Democrat leadership, just how wrong the Supreme Court would be for allowing Trump to stay on the ballot--that they would lose legitimacy and credibility if they don't vote her way. It sounds like laying a foundation for packing the Supreme Court.

Last edited:

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
The video below is an interview of Jennifer Rubin of the Washington Post about Trump potentially being president again. She she says Trump needs to be removed from the ballot:

"Because it is so clear that the law and the facts require his removal, that the Supreme Court should consider doing anything else I think will be the final nail in the coffin of a court that is already in a death spiral when it comes to legitimacy and credibility with the American people."

Rubin says that Trump plans to create a dictatorship and asks if people really think that if elected he would leave office voluntarily. She says Trump does not believe that the four year term of the presidency applies to him--interesting, I have never heard Trump claim that. She accuses Trump of being anti-truth, anti-Constitutional, and anti-rule-of-law. Rubin fails to mention anything about Trump getting a trial where he can defend himself against charges of insurrection. She also mentions nothing about the rule of law being thrown out in the persecution of conservatives, whether it be traditional Catholics or for that matter anyone who dares defend Trump. I think she well expresses the attitude of the Democrat leadership, just how wrong the Supreme Court would be for allowing Trump to stay on the ballot--that they would lose legitimacy and credibility if they don't vote her way. It sounds like laying a foundation for packing the Supreme Court.
This administration and all its cronies are criminal...

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
I don't think the Supreme Court is in a position to determine whether Trump should be removed from the ballot or not. It's their job to determine whether the Colorado Supreme Court misinterpreted the 14th Amendment. If they can find some reason that Colorado erred in their interpretation, they could throw out Colorado's decision. I think it's more likely that the Supreme Court will punt on the case, leaving the decision up to the states. But I'm no legal expert.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This administration and all its cronies are criminal...
Completely off-topic. Neither Colorado nor USSC are a part of "this administration", but your attempt at derailment is noted.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Completely off-topic. Neither Colorado nor USSC are a part of "this administration", but your attempt at derailment is noted.
um, I never said anything about that...

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Of the one paragraph article I didn't see where she states any reason Trump should not be on the ballot.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
um, I never said anything about that...
Right, because if you had, you would have been on-topic because that's what this thread is about. Do you have any pertinent comment concerning Mr. Trump (who doesn't smell bad at all) being removed from the ballot?

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
He didn't. There is evidence that it was a Dem setup...
The Democrats hijacked President Trump’s twitter (X) account to invite people to the Stop the Steal rally with the tweet ending with him expressing his opinion that it would “be wild”?

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
The Democrats hijacked President Trump’s twitter (X) account to invite people to the Stop the Steal rally with the tweet ending with him expressing his opinion that it would “be wild”?
Never said that and Trump was inviting people to a rally. However there is evidence that the Dems knew about it, had operatives there and encouraged it to happen. It was not the “greatest threat” to American democracy since the Civil War, as Joe Biden claims. It was not worse than 9/11. We have been told the lie that police officers were killed when not a single one was. The only people who died that day were Trump supporters. Yet the BLM and ANTIFA rioters get away with burning down cities with months of deadly mayhem that engulfed the country before the 2020 election.

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,588.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Democrats act like Bolshevik revolutionaries. They are undermining everything, and it looks like they will get away with it. Too many people are just sleeping.

What you can see with your eyes is just a fraction of what goes on underneath. It's always like that.

https://twitter . com/VDHanson/status/1741663468728799534

Who Are the Real Insurrectionaries? Part One
By Victor Davis Hanson

Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows just ordered Trump’s name removed from the primary ballot in May. She claimed he is guilty in her view of “insurrection”—a crime Trump has never been charged with, much less convicted of.

Her evidence, mostly gleaned from popular news accounts and video reports, would not stand up in a court of law.

We can see where the ultimate trajectory of this usurpation is going—once a single official decides to remove the leading primary and general election candidate of the opposition from the ballot by fiat. Tit-for-tat will likely follow and would unwind the republic.

Upvote 0