Senior Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I'm 72% positive that the only reason I ever wanted to find a man was so that I could be an incompetent housewife. In so doing I would fulfill my lifelong ambition of never having to face my slightly agoraphobic tendencies by making full use of internet shopping. It would also allow me to indulge my slightly control freakish ways by giving me a good 8-12 hours a day to organise everything just as I wanted it to be organised. Pretty sure that is not the kind of motivation you should have to engage in matrimony.

Also I should not have walked out of statistics, but I did and there's no taking that back. If A can not sit in on the housing module because of what he's done, why can't I not sit in on the statistics sides of things when it's exactly the same as the module I did at undergrad and far less intense than the ridiculousness Dr R put me through for 6 months? Why must I sit through someone whose voice sends me to sleep, and why must I try and concentrate on a computer screen for 3 hours doing descriptive statistics using SPSS when I could be at home playing around with my statistical package of choice or, even better, dedicating my time to this health protection exam they have oh so handily scheduled smack bang in the middle of a full week of lectures?

Women have a poorly designed reproductive system. It irritates me. Yes, yes, ovaries and babies and wombs. But no.

Releasing steam of a not-so-angry kind. I have a lot of hot air, may as well let it out here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I want to throw both my printer and phone out the window for being so uncooperative with me. Really! Also, I feel like I'm running out of time and like I still have so much to do. I feel unorganized. It's not a good feeling. Making a list isn't helping like it should be.

That is, I'm talking about moving into my dorm. I wont be moving in on Sunday (maybe) so I don't need to take all my stuff. Just certain things. So I can't think of what to take now and what to bring when I officially move which will probably be Tuesday. I'm also thinking of just moving in completely on Sunday, but just leave some clothes behind because I still need to get things done here in town on Monday. Tuesday is Orientation, and then Wednesday nothing, Thursday first day of classes. GAH! My brain. lol I still need a backpack. I have tons of shoes.

I didn't get to run today and that makes me very sad because now I wont have much time for that either. I will lose my lovely leg muscles and get tubby. lol I am already counting down days for summer or spring break.

My friend is probably going to leave me in the dorm alone most of the time because she's still going to take ballet back in town. Which is crazy because that is a ton of gas and miles for every MWFS to be going back and forth for just an hour class. But I don't blame her. I'd do the same for running. :p

I have no idea why I'm just rambling. I don't even think I'm making sense. Hey! I ate pizza hut tonight. I hadn't eaten there since I quite working there. It was weird going back there. REALLY WEIRD.

I also hope I can get a job over the summer. Finding a better job these past few months I had free was so disheartening.

Okay... I think I'm done venting.

Upvote 0

HotRhymez

Patrick Star
Aug 7, 2004
Watching you
✟19,946.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How come..whenever one of my friendships goes wrong, it's always MY fault, and never the other person's? I'm always the one with the behaviors and the issues and the problems..and the other person is always perfect and innocent..I'm sorry but STUFF that..I know I am not perfect but not everything is my fault! I'm sick of people thinking they know everything about me when they don't..

Whatever..I'm going ice skating...

Upvote 0

Obzocky

Senior Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Snow, either come down heavily enough to snow me in or light enough to cause minimal disruption to public transport, but do not do that horrible in between thing where because the university has estate staff to clear the way and the university train is working they assume everyone can get in. That's just not cricket.

Phone charger, why do you always escape? Are you telling me to get a new phone? Are you saying I need to organise my life more? Are you a warning from the great radiation god that actually the amount of radiation per kilogram is not worth it? Either way I would appreciate you magically finding your way into my hand. Alarms are handy for waking up, especially when you're going to sleep late.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jun 18, 2011
San Francisco Bay Area
✟65,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
So lately I've noticed a lot of people talking about not so great things going on in their lives, kind of splashed all over the forum, and also a few complaining threads so I just thought, hey why not put it in one big thread? :D Here's where you can vent about life, people, pets (you know the ones..they walk right in front of you and make you trip? :p), anything that YOU think is worthy to vent over. Don't stop yourself from venting just cause you think it's not worthy, believe me, it probably is. lol Nothing is too big or too small.

Who's first? ;) If no one goes first, y'all can make me go first. lol

Single Suppliments Vent
I am a lucky 49ers fan who is going to the Super Bowl in NewOrleans.

One company,for a 3 night hotel package in New Orleans,wants to charge me $3,000 extra because I am single!!! How unfair is that? We singles already have to pay higher taxes than married folks. Not everyone on this planet is part of a couple. There are single people in this world!! Okay,that is enough ranting for tonight.:cool:

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I hate my small body frame, why must some men be cursed with this?

As far as getting girls, I can say can count that out.

It's taken me a long time to realize how awful my body is. You have to understand that it's hard to find things like this out sometimes, because you only get a first person perceptive of yourself. Mirrors do not do much good, especially when you're usually by yourself when you're looking in them.

Upvote 0

MacFall

Agorist
Nov 24, 2007
Western Pennsylvania, USA
✟25,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I hate my small body frame, why must some men be cursed with this?

As far as getting girls, I can say can count that out.

It's taken me a long time to realize how awful my body is. You have to understand that it's hard to find things like this out sometimes, because you only get a first person perceptive of yourself. Mirrors do not do much good, especially when you're usually by yourself when you're looking in them.

Ah, stop whining. Unless you're super athletic you're WAY better off being small than big when it comes to the ladies. I've noticed the trend growing since I was in high school.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Ah, stop whining. Unless you're super athletic you're WAY better off being small than big when it comes to the ladies. I've noticed the trend growing since I was in high school.

Women would rather have big man than a small men. A woman wants to be dominated by a guy who has an aura of physical power, with me you get none of that, lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MacFall

Agorist
Nov 24, 2007
Western Pennsylvania, USA
✟25,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Women would rather have big man than a small men.

What world do you live in? o_O Wanna switch?

Almost all the girls I know - even those who ended up dating bigger guys - go crazy for the short, slight, and somewhat femmy look. The few exceptions are, of course, married.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What world do you live in? o_O Wanna switch?

Of course I'd love to switch.

Believe me, women are starting to discover the joys of being dominated. The androgynous look is out. Not every woman can get a fit man, but it's still better to get a heavier set man than a thin one.

It's all about Greek Gods and power dynamics now.

Upvote 0
S

SOLDIER &#10084;

Okay enough is enough. I see a letter...I see a video.... And now Hear a song....now all Ive tried so hard to get back and be happier comes crashing down? Come on now.... I hate this.
I hate when memories collide with my heart to bring back feelings I'm struggling so hard to fight against. Arghhh... I Hate this....* STRD* why did this freakin happen to me. Totally upset right now. I'll get over it. But dag I wish I was heartless at times.

Upvote 0