Axe Axe!
Dec 17, 2012
Somewhere back in time
✟8,434.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I hate when people mistake my curiosity to know them better with a crush and then they act like if you had a crush on them :destroy:

I see alot of men and women who I find interesting, that doesn't make them crush material to me, I just find their characters/persona to be interesting, not appealing :doh1:
and after such situations I feel they're no longer interesting.

the only person I've crushed in the last months was the CF user that I commented near a month ago who hasn't logged back again :234:
:sadd:
:sad:
:frozen2:
:destroyed:
:lost:

Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I hate the bridesmaid dress. Plus! It's slightly too small...so this means I really do need to lose weight. I could get a bigger size, but then it would be too big and I'd need to get it 'taken in'...grrrrr.........whatever. Better just suck it up and put a smile on. I'll face harder trials in life.

Reactions: Saucy
Upvote 0

Strider1002

For when I am weak, then I am strong.
May 10, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟62,542.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I hate the bridesmaid dress. Plus! It's slightly too small...so this means I really do need to lose weight. I could get a bigger size, but then it would be too big and I'd need to get it 'taken in'...grrrrr.........whatever. Better just suck it up and put a smile on. I'll face harder trials in life.

At least you've got like, almost a year, right?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ghazkhull

Axe Axe!
Dec 17, 2012
Somewhere back in time
✟8,434.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It makes me angry seeing girls in a relationship walking around with their guys and then they are checking out other guys at the same time, especially when it's me who they're checking out.

yeah poor of us innocent men :(

:muahah:

nah but seriously, I feel you, but it's not a girl thing, it's a human being thing.

Edit: you just made me recall of a time where a pregnant woman was all flirty and it was AWKWARD!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HotRhymez

Patrick Star
Aug 7, 2004
Watching you
✟19,946.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah so...I'm back. I've decided I'm not going to let my haters win and chase me off this site. I'm just going to ignore them and the lies they say about me...sometimes it will be difficult but I know I can do it. Nobody is better than me. I know I am a kind. great individual and I have overcome a lot and have improved myelf..and if anyone doesn't believe me..it is their loss.

I may not be posting as much with another semester coming up..but I'll still be here. Peace.

Upvote 0
T

TheUnforeseen

yeah poor of us innocent men :(

:muahah:

nah but seriously, I feel you, but it's not a girl thing, it's a human being thing.

Edit: you just made me recall of a time where a pregnant woman was all flirty and it was AWKWARD!

Xaxaxa, yeah, I should not have just specified women, but in this case it was what my rant was about :D

Generally I lower my gaze to any women, whether she be single or not. I just do not like the whole flirty look thing.

LOL. That what be soooooo awkward! How did you get out of it?

Suddenly look around... "This isn't where I parked my car" and leave :D

Upvote 0

Ghazkhull

Axe Axe!
Dec 17, 2012
Somewhere back in time
✟8,434.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Xaxaxa, yeah, I should not have just specified women, but in this case it was what my rant was about :D

Generally I lower my gaze to any women, whether she be single or not. I just do not like the whole flirty look thing.

LOL. That what be soooooo awkward! How did you get out of it?

Suddenly look around... "This isn't where I parked my car" and leave :D

Nah I was sitting on the bench on a mall, then she came, looked around and smiled in a non-friendly but flirty-way then she started closing the gap then tried to make some conversation and I was in my mind like "dudette...you're pregnant -.-" and within some 15 minutes the gap went from around enough to fit people and half to around 5 cm (2 inches) so I just said the time to go to the coffee store had come but it wasn't true :p

I know there's tons of single mothers nowdays and that they're very open minded and that women that are pregnant are usually more...yeah... but I'm not that open towards single parents tbh, won't deny she was pretty and that pregnant women are cute (specially since I would love to be a father someday so the imagination flies) but I'm just not that way :p

Upvote 0

Neve

Always even
Jul 27, 2006
Corona
✟14,608.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Nah I was sitting on the bench on a mall, then she came, looked around and smiled in a non-friendly but flirty-way then she started closing the gap then tried to make some conversation and I was in my mind like "dudette...you're pregnant -.-" and within some 15 minutes the gap went from around enough to fit people and half to around 5 cm (2 inches) so I just said the time to go to the coffee store had come but it wasn't true :p

I know there's tons of single mothers nowdays and that they're very open minded and that women that are pregnant are usually more...yeah... but I'm not that open towards single parents tbh, won't deny she was pretty and that pregnant women are cute (specially since I would love to be a father someday so the imagination flies) but I'm just not that way :p

I think it's a terrible misconception that women can't speak to men without it being "flirting."

On the other hand, maybe the pregnant lady was trying to make her husband jealous....it happens all the time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ghazkhull

Axe Axe!
Dec 17, 2012
Somewhere back in time
✟8,434.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think it's a terrible misconception that women can't speak to men without it being "flirting."

On the other hand, maybe the pregnant lady was trying to make her husband jealous....it happens all the time.

I know, but there's the Im friendly smile and the Im flirty smile. (I do tend to look alot at people in the mouth/lips rather than the eyes because I can find out more about them that way)

usually the first one involves more the exposure of the teeth and facial muscles movement, specially around the eyes when the person is genuinely happy.

and there's the flirty smile which involves more lip activity.

there's also the celebrity smile which is pretty much show off your teeth but blah at this moment lol.

and then there was the rest of the body language which I don't recall since it was at least 2 years ago, but If I recall her as flirty probably there was more, likely receptive leg position and Im such a drone and better shut up before people imagine me as some sort of rain man when Im pretty much the oposite lol oh well.

well this is in my personal experience, I may be wrong, but definitely the closing a gap isn't a good sign in those situations :p

Upvote 0

Neve

Always even
Jul 27, 2006
Corona
✟14,608.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I know, but there's the Im friendly smile and the Im flirty smile. (I do tend to look alot at people in the mouth/lips rather than the eyes because I can find out more about them that way)

usually the first one involves more the exposure of the teeth and facial muscles movement, specially around the eyes when the person is genuinely happy.

and there's the flirty smile which involves more lip activity.

there's also the celebrity smile which is pretty much show off your teeth but blah at this moment lol.

and then there was the rest of the body language which I don't recall since it was at least 2 years ago, but If I recall her as flirty probably there was more, likely receptive leg position and Im such a drone and better shut up before people imagine me as some sort of rain man when Im pretty much the oposite lol oh well.

well this is in my personal experience, I may be wrong, but definitely the closing a gap isn't a good sign in those situations :p

As far as body language goes, you're probably right. However, you can only tell with absolute certainty if she was sitting on top of you. :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ghazkhull

Axe Axe!
Dec 17, 2012
Somewhere back in time
✟8,434.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Receptive leg position????

As far as body language goes, you're probably right. However, you can only tell with absolute certainty if she was sitting on top of you. :p

I could PM it or wall post it on you if you wanted because I feel we hijacked the thread too much :p

but yeah you're right overall ex-boss ^_^

Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I hate it when I'm nice and cozy, warm, all snuggled up in my bed, no urge to pee, laptop on my lap, phone by my side, ipod near me... when all of a sudden I realize... I can see across the room more clearly, and then BAM! I realize I still have my contacts in. :doh:
So then I have to get out of my nice warm bed, out of my room into the dark cold hallway, and into the frigid bathroom just to remove my contacts. Then I go back into my room, sit on my bed reach for my glasses on my shelf and realize... I left my glasses in the bathroom. :doh: THEN, after I think I've got everything done. I snuggle back in my bed and five minutes later... I HAVE TO PEEEEE! It's a vicious cycle that has happened more than once. lol

Upvote 0