Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Vaping just sort of vanished didn't it? I haven't seen anything about it lately until now when I was watching a movie that had it. That's interesting?
Vaping is a scourge as far as I’m concerned. It is still very much in the media from my observation.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I too believe it is an awful thing. It just seems it has faded away and I didn't even notice. I haven't seen any vaping here or any commercials on secular TV either, That's something how something so popular would vanish out of site at least here. A blessing, now if only smoking and drinking and drugs.....

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Vaping just sort of vanished didn't it? I haven't seen anything about it lately until now when I was watching a movie that had it. That's interesting?

It did peak about a year ago but has leveled off to the normal levels of the last 5 years. A lot of attention has moved to CBD and now Pot is legal in many states. So people have smoking choices. CBD is pot without the "high" effects in smoke or liquid uses.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Yeah. I was thinking that myself when I saw on TV some quick reference to vaping. But it was all over the news not long ago. The same thing seems to apply to CBD oil.

The answer probably is "that's the way the news business does things."

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It did peak about a year ago but has leveled off to the normal levels of the last 5 years. A lot of attention has moved to CBD and now Pot is legal in many states. So people have smoking choices. CBD is pot without the "high" effects in smoke or liquid uses.
There in lies a wonderful blessing from covid. Vaping is almost gone!

Upvote 0

rebecajoy

Jan 25, 2023
Chisinau
✟8,704.00
Country
Moldova, Republic Of
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Vaping did have a moment there. It's interesting how trends come and go. By the way, thinking about how much nicotine is in a cigarette is a valid consideration. Vaping offers flexibility with nicotine levels, which can be a plus for those looking to cut down. Maybe the movie sparked your curiosity again!

Upvote 0