Feb 26, 2014
✟115,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm getting tired of all the fear-mongering threads about so-and-so wishing they'd got the vaccine but didn't and suffered.... however. The propaganda is getting very old. I don't know if it's because of paranoia or what, but it's becoming quite tiresome and I for one wishes it would stop.

What about those who GOT the vaccine and regretted it?

I'm going through the VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System - hhs.gov) data on my own right now and what I'm finding is sobering. Mind you, this is ALL vaccine data.

Vaccine (ANY vaccine) deaths:
1990 - 76
1993 - 219
2000 - 141
2018 - 165
2019 - 183
2020 - 167
The average number of deaths from 1990 to 2020 is about 150 +/- but very consistent, were one to graph it.

Here's the 2021 data (through just the first 5 months of this year - May, 2021)
2021 - 5,909 (notwithstanding 7 month's of data yet to be reported and retrieved)

Mind you, these are just the reported DEATH statistics - and they apply to ALL VACCINES. The datasets for the years 1990 to 2020 vary roughly in size from about 12,000 (1990) to 50,000 (2020) and include not only deaths, but all other adverse vaccine events (see website for a PDF explaining the data).

The dataset of reported adverse events for the first [correction, not 5] 4 months of 2021 is 437,298 reports.

Extrapolating to the end of 2021:
437,298 * 3 = 1,311,894 probable adverse events
5,909 * 3 = 17,727 probable deaths due to adverse vaccine events

To put these numbers in perspective, the number of probable deaths this year is nearly 100 times that of the average for the previous 30 years.
And there have already (as of May) been over 1,000 more deaths than all deaths in the 30 years prior to this year.

Again, I find this data very sobering.

Last edited:

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm getting tired of all the fear-mongering threads about so-and-so wishing they'd got the vaccine but didn't and suffered.... however. The propaganda is getting very old. I don't know if it's because of paranoia or what, but it's becoming quite tiresome and I for one wishes it would stop.

I'm going through the VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System - hhs.gov) data on my own right now and what I'm finding is sobering. Mind you, this is ALL vaccine data.

1990 - 76
1993 - 219
2000 - 141
2018 - 165
2019 - 183
2020 - 167
The average number of deaths from 1990 to 2020 is about 150 +/- but very consistent, were one to graph it.

2021 - 5,909 (notwithstanding 7 month's of data yet to be reported and retrieved)

Mind you, these are just the reported DEATH statistics - and they apply to ALL VACCINES. The datasets for the years 1990 to 2020 vary roughly in size from about 12,000 (1990) to 50,000 (2020) and include not only deaths, but all other adverse vaccine events (see website for a PDF explaining the data).

The dataset of reported adverse events for the first 5 months of 2021 is 437,298 reports.

437,298 * 12/5 = 1,049,515 probable adverse events
5,909 * 12/5 = 14,182 probable deaths due to adverse vaccine events

To put these numbers in perspective, the number of probable deaths this year is nearly 100 times that of the average for the previous 30 years.
And there have already (as of May) been over 1,000 more deaths than all deaths in the 30 years prior to this year.

From what I understand is that the VAERS website isn't very accurate and anyone can post a death there.

Data from vaccine reporting site being misrepresented online

VAERS - Guide to Interpreting VAERS Data

I am not saying that deaths haven't occurred from the vaccine, as I know better than that and anyone can have an adverse effect from a vaccine. AllnIbam saying is that VAERS isn't all that accurate and many false claims have come because of it.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
A report to VAERS generally does not prove that the identified vaccine(s) caused the adverse event described. It only confirms that the reported event occurred sometime after vaccine was given. No proof that the event was caused by the vaccine is required in order for VAERS to accept the report. VAERS accepts all reports without judging whether the event was caused by the vaccine.

Upvote 0

JohnB445

Aug 24, 2018
Illinois
✟177,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

1990 - 76
1993 - 219
2000 - 141
2018 - 165
2019 - 183
2020 - 167

The dataset of reported adverse events for the first 5 months of 2021 is 437,298 reports.

437,298 * 12/5 = 1,049,515 probable adverse events
5,909 * 12/5 = 14,182 probable deaths due to adverse vaccine events

The argument is the chances of dying from the vaccine are much less than the chances of dying from Covid.

So with that said, what is more risky?

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On Friday 5:41 pm on another Christian forum this was posted under "Prayer Requests, Praises & Testimonies" "Please pray for my daughter , she has covid . She did get the vaccine a couple of months ago so we hope that will lessen her symptoms . She is in quarantine at a hotel ."

This is happening everywhere..just not being reported at all! Just told my wife yesterday since I was looking through google on the phone. Reading google or watching the news its one group of people that won't get the vaccine <--something anyone can look up its PUBLIC INFO.. its not that group the news has been saying for many months now. Just to many things get left out not talked about. I have no fear about not taking the vaccine. I have as I always have .. faith in my God. As He once told me many years ago "WHEN have I ever failed you". Then He shows you.. you cry and cry because.. how did I ever miss all those moments. PSA 91 is a promise .. its His word He can't lie

Anyway.. just came to say thanks. I know whats coming praise GOD.

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
From what I understand is that the VAERS website isn't very accurate and anyone can post a death there.

If it is an unreliable source, one wonders why the CDC and FDA co-manage it. For kicks?

IMO, VAERS is undereported, not over.

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
As He once told me many years ago "WHEN have I ever failed you". Then He shows you.. you cry and cry because.. how did I ever miss all those moments.

I love this, and agree. Amen.

Upvote 0

Crwth

He must increase but I must decrease
Feb 26, 2014
✟115,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Data from vaccine reporting site being misrepresented online

I am not saying that deaths haven't occurred from the vaccine, as I know better than that and anyone can have an adverse effect from a vaccine. AllnIbam saying is that VAERS isn't all that accurate and many false claims have come because of it.
Agreed, and all I'm doing is reporting on the data. I made no claims whatsoever as to the accuracy of the data. That said, unless you both are claiming some sort of conspiracy to post inaccurate data, the sheer magnitude of the size of the 2021 dataset alone is worth consideration.

Moreover, the data for the previous 31 years is very, very consistent, until you reach this year. It's hard to claim "misrepresentation" for the 2021 data based on how consistent the previous 31 years have been. Are there some bad data in that Health & Human Services database? Probably. How many? Well, you tell me, since it's your objection.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
If it is an unreliable source, one wonders why the CDC and FDA co-manage it. For kicks?

IMO, VAERS is undereported, not over.

They co-manage because they're looking for trends and such. For the actual real deaths attributed to the vaccine.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Agreed, and all I'm doing is reporting on the data. I made no claims whatsoever as to the accuracy of the data. That said, unless you both are claiming some sort of conspiracy to post inaccurate data, the sheer magnitude of the size of the 2021 dataset alone is worth consideration.

Moreover, the data for the previous 31 years is very, very consistent, until you reach this year. It's hard to claim "misrepresentation" for the 2021 data based on how consistent the previous 31 years have been. Are there some bad data in that Health & Human Services database? Probably. How many? Well, you tell me, since it's your objection.

Could just be people who are against the vaccine reporting in there. As I said, anyone can report a death.

I am not saying that deaths don't happen, but VAERS is being used by people as a tool who have something against the vaccine to try and get people not to be vaccinated.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

VAERS was intentionally made more visible this last year, and for a good reason. It's possible that previous years were under-reported, or that 2021's was over-reported. We can't draw the conclusion that the COVID vaccines are dangerous merely from these reports.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
VAERS was intentionally made more visible this last year, and for a good reason. It's possible that previous years were under-reported, or that 2021's was over-reported. We can't draw the conclusion that the COVID vaccines are dangerous merely from these reports.

Thank you! You explained it better than I did.

Upvote 0

Crwth

Feb 26, 2014
✟115,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They co-manage because they're looking for trends and such. For the actual real deaths attributed to the vaccine.
How's this then for a trend:

upload_2021-8-8_14-55-30.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Crwth

Feb 26, 2014
✟115,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What you're trying to do is discredit the entire database, summarily dismissing 31 years of data with a wave of the hand and thereby concluding it's not possible to draw any useful conclusions from the data at all.

Not buying it one iota.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟354,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
On Friday 5:41 pm on another Christian forum this was posted under "Prayer Requests, Praises & Testimonies" "Please pray for my daughter , she has covid . She did get the vaccine a couple of months ago so we hope that will lessen her symptoms . She is in quarantine at a hotel ."

This is happening everywhere..just not being reported at all! Just told my wife yesterday since I was looking through google on the phone. Reading google or watching the news its one group of people that won't get the vaccine <--something anyone can look up its PUBLIC INFO.. its not that group the news has been saying for many months now. Just to many things get left out not talked about. I have no fear about not taking the vaccine. I have as I always have .. faith in my God. As He once told me many years ago "WHEN have I ever failed you". Then He shows you.. you cry and cry because.. how did I ever miss all those moments. PSA 91 is a promise .. its His word He can't lie

Anyway.. just came to say thanks. I know whats coming praise GOD.
Why get the vaccine then?

• Agree
Reactions: Subdood
Upvote 0

Crwth

Feb 26, 2014
✟115,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Still doesn't prove anything. Anyone can post a death there.
What is your proof that that is what has caused this year's inordinate spike? Do you have data that shows how many of these "anyones" have posted false deaths there?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.