Adelaide
✟8,315.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey guys, I just thought I'd update you on my situation (on my last post titled: advice needed?).

My partner has become increasingly committed to his faith throughout these last few weeks. It's amazing to see prayers being answered right in front of my eyes. He initiates prayer time with me daily & talks about God with me often. This has given me a lot of comfort as I feel like we are now on the same page. God is so good. As for living together, I am still praying about this as I am feeling confused. I'm not able to move back home so I don't know where I would go if we were to live separately. Please pray for us!

Thanks for reading :)

grace4ever

Apr 29, 2018
Florida
✟12,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and concerns with us. These forums are great for sharing burdens, venting, and asking for advice. I’m glad to hear that you both have a beautiful relationship with God now. That is to build a foundation with the Almighty, from who comes love. Are both of you able to live on your own or live with a relative, or a close friend as a roommate? It seems that you have all the answers of this situation. In your prayers, are you praying if it is God’s Will that both of you to become married in the near future. I hope this helps. Sending you hugs. I will keep you in my prayers, my Sister in Christ.

Upvote 0