✟830,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

From your link:

"EMA confirms that the benefits of all authorised COVID-19 vaccines continue to outweigh their risks," it said.

It also mentions they've gathered 300 cases in 177 million jabs. It's not much more than a one in a million risk for this particular side effect, which is not particularly dangerous:

The cases of myocarditis and pericarditis were "generally mild," and individuals "tend to recover within a short time following standard treatment and rest," Pfizer said in a statement.

I think this qualifies as "almost zero-risk".

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,933.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
From your link:

"EMA confirms that the benefits of all authorised COVID-19 vaccines continue to outweigh their risks," it said.

It also mentions they've gathered 300 cases in 177 million jabs. It's not much more than a one in a million risk for this particular side effect, which is not particularly dangerous:

The cases of myocarditis and pericarditis were "generally mild," and individuals "tend to recover within a short time following standard treatment and rest," Pfizer said in a statement.

You're not supposed to read the article, only the headline.

Upvote 0

Navair2

May the Lord Jesus Christ be magnified above all
Nov 18, 2020
Somewhere west of Chicago.
✟36,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,694.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I got vaccinated. I was willing to accept the risks. I found the risks to be lower than the risks of COVID. However I will never tell anyone they have to get the vaccine or try to shame or guilt them I to it.

They are choosing to accept the risk of getting COVID-19. People accept risk every day they step out if their door. They accept risk Everytime they take a shower or engage in physical activity. Those that don't take the vaccine are accepting a risk. That's on them. If you don't want the virus then get the vaccine. Bit don't demand others do.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,101,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
MOD HAT ON

349992_3f81d0b529eef11bbb92065f36194bec.png

MOD HAT OFF

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Narrow Way

Master Herbalist
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
Visit site
✟150,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I got vaccinated. I was willing to accept the risks. I found the risks to be lower than the risks of COVID. However I will never tell anyone they have to get the vaccine or try to shame or guilt them I to it.

They are choosing to accept the risk of getting COVID-19. People accept risk every day they step out if their door. They accept risk Everytime they take a shower or engage in physical activity. Those that don't take the vaccine are accepting a risk. That's on them. If you don't want the virus then get the vaccine. Bit don't demand others do.
Thank you, RJS330 :) I appreciate your post and your spirit :). Rather refreshing, to say the least!

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
How else did they manage to improve my 5G reception so much?
Come to think of it, I’ve not had a dropped call or a slow load on any mobile sites since my second shot.

Thanks Bill Gates!

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is not clear that that is the case.
True, but the point is that this isn't obviously the only case. There are countless other examples because everyone from the top down financially benefitted from every positive test and every covid related death. I really don't know of anyone who claimed the existence of the virus is a hoax and I personally think the doctor's comments in the OP are complete hyperbole. What I do think is that the extent and severity of the virus is less than what we are told to believe.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did it ever cross your mind that it might be selfishness on the part of the immune-compromised person to insist that everyone healthy who doesn't want a vaccine isolate themselves so that he can go about his life as normal (while he continues to take the risk of catching many other contagious diseases out there)???
yep...the way I figure, if you choose not to get vaccinated for whatever reason, COVID19 is your personal problem.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
All I know is that I don't want Bidens roving band of brown shirts forcing their way into my house and injecting me with the vaccine that President Trump called for, developed, and took. No way! The bleach and gin is working just fine. Plus, they force you to carry a vaccinated passport like a second class citizen so we can be sent to camps. Not happening to me! God bless Congress Woman Green for getting this out so the people can be informed. How else would we have found out about the Jewish space laser?

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From your link:

The same exact reason why the FDA has yet to fully approve any of the vaccines is the exact same reason why I haven't gotten vaccinated yet.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Navair2
Upvote 0

The Narrow Way

Master Herbalist
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
Visit site
✟150,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The same exact reason why the FDA has yet to fully approve any of the vaccines is the exact same reason why I have gotten vaccinated yet.
Did you mean to say, "why I have NOT gotten vaccinated yet."?

Upvote 0

The Narrow Way

Master Herbalist
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
Visit site
✟150,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
All I know is that I don't want Bidens roving band of brown shirts forcing their way into my house and injecting me with the vaccine that President Trump called for, developed, and took. No way! The bleach and gin is working just fine. Plus, they force you to carry a vaccinated passport like a second class citizen so we can be sent to camps. Not happening to me! God bless Congress Woman Green for getting this out so the people can be informed. How else would we have found out about the Jewish space laser?
I couldn't agree with you more! I've always been nice to people who come knocking on my door... But when the CENSUS guy came last Fall with a long list of questions...I told him I no longer trusted the govt. and wouldn't answer his questions. He got real nice and said if I only told him how many people lived in our house he would leave. I told him and he left.

I'm going to put up a NO TRESPASSING SIGN at the end of our driveway and when they come knocking on my door I'm going to tell them they have no business being there and that it's time for them to leave PRONTO.

• Informative
Reactions: Navair2
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Then there's the fact that vaccines are not foolproof and that even vaccinated people get sick;
In other words, one can take all the precautions in the world and still die from something.
Sure. That's no excuse for endangering others. Even good drivers get into accidents and kill people, but that's no excuse for driving drunk, or driving with your lights off at night, or driving on the wrong side of the road.
Would you not rather place your life in His hands, and commit your ways to Him?
Wouldn't you rather place your life in his hands, commit your ways to him, and also refrain from actively hurting others? In fact, isn't that one of his ways?
To me,
That many of those who profess Christ seem perfectly willing to abandon their trust in Him and place most of their hopes in man-made medicines and methods of containment during this current crisis, saddens me.
To me, that many of those who profess Christ seem perfectly willing to abandon their trust in Him and reject a life-saving way of loving their neighbors out of fear of the unknown saddens me.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The same exact reason why the FDA has yet to fully approve any of the vaccines is the exact same reason why I haven't gotten vaccinated yet.

Because the manufacturers haven't submitted thousands of detailed pages of regulatory information to you, including information about manufacturing facilities, follow up studies of usage, etc.?

Is that the reason you haven't gotten vaccinated?

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I couldn't agree with you more! I've always been nice to people who come knocking on my door... But when the CENSUS guy came last Fall with a long list of questions...I told him I no longer trusted the govt. and wouldn't answer his questions. He got real nice and said if I only told him how many people lived in our house he would leave. I told him and he left.

The census doesn't even come to your door if you just fill out the form they mail you. (I recall it was online. You apparently have a computer.)

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because the manufacturers haven't submitted thousands of detailed pages of regulatory information to you, including information about manufacturing facilities, follow up studies of usage, etc.?

Is that the reason you haven't gotten vaccinated?
absolutely.

Upvote 0

The Narrow Way

Master Herbalist
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
Visit site
✟150,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The census doesn't even come to your door if you just fill out the form they mail you. (I recall it was online. You apparently have a computer.)
It is online and I am not offering to answer their many questions...so they came knocking on my door.

Upvote 0