Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Got this from the ACROD news feed. The sessions will apparently be accessible at a later date if you cannot watch them at the time in the course.

Hello Everyone,

Glory to Jesus Christ!

Attached please find a flier advertising our upcoming 7 week on-line Orthodoxy 101 mini course. It will be live broadcasted from St. John's Church in Stratford,CT every Monday Night at 7:00 pm beginning on Nov 16, 2009 and concluding Dec 28, 2009. It will be lead by Fr. Peter Paproski.

There is no cost to participate, however those who wish to participate must register on-line at www.orthodoxlearningcenter.org Once registered they will be able to access a link to enter the on-line class room, view the course schedule and during the actual time of the course click on the appropriate link to access the live broadcast feed.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I got my alert on my computer at around 6:00 p.m. here that the course was starting in an hour. I'm realizing that 7:00 p.m. is not MST. lol Is it EST or CST? So I can fix this on my calendar for next week. I'll have to listen to the audio tomorrow evening. Ugh.

Upvote 0