• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Featured Universalist Understanding?

Discussion in 'Controversial Christian Theology' started by Greg J., Oct 8, 2018.

1. hedrick

hedrick Senior Veteran Supporter

+4,613
    Presbyterian
    Single
    Detailed dictionaries go through a whole range of historical meaning. Origen's usage is important to understanding how the term was used by parts of the early church. That may or may not be a usage we want to accept.

2. Der Alter

Der Alter This is me about 1 yr. old. Supporter

+2,455
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    I have been mentored and my work has been evaluated by noted professors who had been teaching since before I was born. Your criticism is about as meaningful to me as the buzzing of a mosquito.
    crap
    verb (1)
    \ˈkrap \
    crapped; crapping
    Definition of crap
    (Entry 1 of 4)
    intransitive verb
    usually vulgar
    : defecate
    crap
    noun (1)
    Definition of crap (Entry 2 of 4)
    1a usually vulgar : feces
    b usually vulgar : the act of defecating
    2 slang, sometimes vulgar : nonsense, rubbish also : stuff sense 4b

Merriam-Webster dictionary
    Definition of CRAP

3. Pneuma3

Pneuma3 Well-Known Member

+379
    Christian
    look at where it says 2 slang.... do you or do you not see the word nonsense there?

So again your repeated denial shows not just me but every reader reading that you have been shown your error but are simply to proud to admit it.

As I said you do yourself no favor because now everyone can see even when something is there that cannot be disputed you will not repent of your error.

This speaks very bad of you DA.