Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I did see that. The employees should have taken one course or the other, whichever was appropriate for them. And natural immunity should be acknowledged and accepted in lieu of the jab, if they had already recovered.
Natural immunity wanes as vaccination immunity. So the "I got antibodies" folks will still have to ultimately get vaccinated or figure out how to have COVID parties to get their "booster".

On what planet does that make sense?

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I thought masking was the preventative. Now we're are saying vaccines are? Even when the science says those that are vaccinated can still carry the virus. And now we know they can still get the virus.

sUnfC5q.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm all for freedom of businesses to do what they want to do with their business and safety. But I. This case they are forcing their employees to undergo a medical treatment. I'm not so sure about that.

I've been "forced'" to more more vaccinations and medical tests than I can count because I have worked in healthcare. I ain't that hard. The shots are much easier than listening to the seemingly incessant whining about them.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I thought driving sober was the way to prevent accidents. Now we're saying that driving with our headlights at night on is? Even when the science says that drivers with headlights on can still hit other cars and even kill and be killed?

Do you really think this is a good argument?
Well, I've heard many intoxicated people say they were "just fine" to drive themselves home.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
In all fairness, most people determined not to take the vaccine were aware of their stance long ago. Employees should be making provisions for mandates and exploring alternatives—remote work—before they’re threatened with unemployment.

You need to eat, have a place to live, etc. This shouldn’t catch anyone off-guard.

~bella

• Friendly
Reactions: RaymondG
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In all fairness, most people determined not to take the vaccine were aware of their stance long ago. Employees should be making provisions for mandates and exploring alternatives—remote work—before they’re threatened with unemployment.

You need to eat, have a place to live, etc. This shouldn’t catch anyone off-guard.

~bella
Remote piloting.... that could work.....:liturgy:

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No "e" in tomato. :ebil:
Sometimes, I misspell words or get autocorrected, replacing words intended with words that are out of place. Feel free to stay off forums or ignore, if this sort of thing brothers you. Or, if it makes you feel good to point out mistakes you believe you would not make yourself....you are in the right place and should look forward to years of feeling good.

(P.S. I purposely added a letter to a word in this post as well....to jumpstart your happiness.)

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sometimes, I misspell words or get autocorrected, replacing words intended with words that are out of place. Feel free to stay off forums or ignore, if this sort of thing brothers you. Or, if it makes you feel good to point out mistakes you believe you would not make yourself....you are in the right place and should look forward to years of feeling good.

(P.S. I purposely added a letter to a word in this post as well....to jumpstart your happiness.)
My apologies.

• Haha
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Clearly whatever the employers are reaping hasn’t caused them to start caring about the feelings of people they fire. In my lifetime it’s only gotten worse. One of the employers I deal with threatened to fire their entire crew for one store if they called off work after a COVID outbreak. The workers just wanted to quarantine while waiting for their COVID test results but the company was more concerned with making money off of pumpkin lattes…
Yes, it would seem that way. But like I said, the reaping will not necessarily be done openingly or in a way we can say "That happened because they did this!"

And they continue as they were because, like most of us, we do not link what is happening to us now, to something we sown in the past.....so they are being mistreated for no reason or having everyone be against them for no reason, being left out because others are jealous, being persecuted for righteousness sake.....etc.... Never because they mistreated employees.

And the cycle continues until truth is revealed and the cycle is broken....and we are set free....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
It substantially reduces the risk thereof. Which is why we need everyone to get vaccinated.

This is all-or-nothing mentality is entirely missing the point of why we have and are requiring vaccines.

It's the all-or-nothing mentality that is driving the vaccine mandates. They are focusing all of their attention to vaccination when it is only one factor in transmission.

"substantially" reduces risk of infection is debatable. Covid infection rates in highly vaccinated countries are showing that vaccination is doing little to stop the spread of Covid.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,543.00
Faith
Pentecostal
You guys keep using this refuted a million times talking point like your actually saying something important, it just makes you look silly.

Masks reduce your chances of spreading covid, the vaccine reduces your chances of spreading covid. It's not either or, it's both. Every single thing that works towards reducing the chance is cumulative. Making it so that people are far more safe. Please just learn the science instead of repeating stupid talking points.

Not true. The vaccine does NOT keep you from spreading COVID. It can help you from getting it and also can help you with the symptoms if you do. The mask is what is supposed to help the spread because you don't spew out the amount of droplets.

I don't why you guys keep saying that the vaccine stops you from spreading it. That's not how it works.

NEW STUDIES: Covid vaccines do not prevent infection spread, they simply do not work – Vegas Triumph

CDC Director: Vaccines No Longer Prevent You From Spreading COVID!

Now before you go off all half cocked, I'm vaccinated. I wanted to have a lesser chance of getting it and wanted to having a better chance of recovery if I did.

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
They are focusing all of their attention to vaccination when it is only one factor in transmission.

That's not true at all. There are other mandates still in effect.

For example, masking is still a requirement where I live.

"substantially" reduces risk of infection is debatable. Covid infection rates in highly vaccinated countries are showing that vaccination is doing little to stop the spread of Covid.

What studies/data are you referring to?

It's also worth noting that highly vaccinated countries still have significant portions of the populations unvaccinated or only partially vaccinated.

70% isn't good enough. We need to start getting into the 90%+ range.

Last edited:
Reactions: juanwood
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I don't why you guys keep saying that the vaccine stops you from spreading it.

Because nobody is actually saying that.

What people actually have been saying is that vaccines significantly reduce the risk of spreading it.

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,543.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Correct.

However, vaccines still significantly reduce the risk of spreading it. Which is why vaccines and vaccine mandates are thing.

The reason for the frustration is it feels like Groundhog Day here having to explain the same thing over and over every single day.

No they don't. That's not what the studies are showing.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,543.00
Faith
Pentecostal
If the airlines want to madate it then I guess their entitled. There are other places that require vaccinations to work there I guess. I think the military has required vaccines in the past and some in the medical field.

It's now creeping into the general sector. Sports, retail, airlines etc. I guess it's the world we are living in. If you don't like it, work somewhere else.

• Winner
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0