Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't think so. If you mouse over my chart in the lower right hand corner, you can see better the 7th vial poured out and the world split into three parts, by the earthquake.
I went and looked through those before. But I couldn't find anything comparable to my chart.
I show the roles that the person goes through. Little horn; then the prince who shall come; then the Antichrist; then the revealed man of sin; then the beast.
Yeah, that is a pretty nice chart you created Douggg.
Perhaps there is a way I can make it work for a 1st century fulfillment. :idea: :)

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Making the same post over and over doesn't make it any more right than the first time you posted it.

You have proven the above statement to be true, with your chart.

If you ignore certain verses, you can make your chart work.

Clarence Larkin was also good at making charts. His work is found in the video below.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, that is a pretty nice chart you created Douggg.
Perhaps there is a way I can make it work for a 1st century fulfillment. :idea: :)
I don't think so. Can you produce an image of the beast ordered made by the false prophet (the second beast) that comes alive and speaks, back in the first century? It should be noted the false prophet himself does not make the image.

Revelation 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You have proven the above statement to be true, with your chart.

If you ignore certain verses, you can make your chart work.
Which verses are you claiming regarding the end times prophecy segments in the bible have been ignored in order to make my chart work?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which verses are you claiming regarding the end times prophecy segments in the bible have been ignored in order to make my chart work?

Revelation 11:18

Revelation 12:11

Matthew 25:31-46

2 Thessalonians 1:7-10

2 Timothy 4:1

2 Peter 3:10-13

Jeremiah 31:31-34

Hebrews 8:6-13

Hebrews 10:15-16

Hebrews 11:15-16

Hebrews 12:22-24

Jude 1:6

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't think so. Can you produce an image of the beast ordered made by the false prophet (the second beast) that comes alive and speaks, back in the first century? It should be noted the false prophet himself does not make the image.

Revelation 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
I created a thread on the 2 Beasts of the Sea and Land.

Both Israel and Judah are mentioned in Revelation and much of the OT. I am going to be working on it from both an OC and NC perspective......
Work in progress..........

Revelation 13:10 goes with 70ad Luke 21:24..........

Captivity and sword Luke 21:24 Revelation 13:10

The wild Beasts from the Sea and from the Land

Revelation 13:

The wild Beast Out of the Sea [Kingdom of Israel/Gentiles?]

1 And I was standing on the sand of the sea and I saw out of the Sea a wild Beast ascending, having seven heads and ten horns.
And upon its horns ten diadems, and upon its heads names of blasphemy.
2 And the wild Beast that I saw was like as a leopard,and its feet as of a bear and its mouth as the mouth of a lion.
And the Dragon gives to it his power and throne and great authority.
3 And one out of its heads as having been slain/slaughtered into death, and the blow of the death of it was healed.
And the whole land marvels after the Beast.
4 And they worship to the Dragon that it gives authority to the wild Beast,
and they worship to the wild Beast, saying, ‘Who like to the Beast? who is able to war with it?
5 And was given to it a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies.
And was given to it authority to do which it is willing forth two months.
6 And it open it's mouth into blasphemies toward the God, to blaspheme His name and His Tabernacle and those who in the heaven tabernacling.
7 And was given to it to do war with the Saints and to overcome/conquer them.
And was given it authority over every Tribe and Tongue and Nation.
8 And shall be worshiping it all those dwelling upon the land,
of whom not has been written his name in the Scroll of the Life of the Lambkin, of the One slain/slaughtered from the foundation of the world.
9 If any is having ear — let him hear!

10 If any to captivity, into captivity he is going away.
If any in sword shall be killing, it is binding him in sword to be killed.
Here is the endurance and the faith of the Saints.[Luke 21:24]
Luke 21:24 And they shall be falling to mouth of sword and they shall be being led captive into all the nations.
And Jerusalem shall be being trodden by nations until which may be being filled times of nations.
Kindgdom Bible Studies Revelation Series
Beast from the Sea............
The message is clear and the word is sure — He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. HERE IS THE PATIENCE AND THE FAITH OF THE SAINTS! HALLELUJAH!

The wild Beast Out of the Land [Kingdom of Judah/False Jews/OC Judaism 1st century?]

11 And I saw another wild Beast ascending out of the land,
and it had two horns like a lambkin and it spoke as a Dragon.
12 And the authority of the first wild Beast all it is doing in view of it.
And is making the land and those dwelling in it that to be worshiping the first wild Beast, of which was cured the blow of the death of it.
13 And it is doing great signs that even fire it may be making out of the heaven descending into the land in view of the men.
14 And it is deceiving those dwelling on the land thru the signs which was given to it to do in view of the wild Beast,
saying to those dwelling upon the land to make an image to the wild Beast which hath the blow of the sword and lives.
15 And was given to it to give spirit/breath to the image of the wild Beast, that also the image of the wild Beast should be speaking.
And should be causing as many as shall no should be worshiping to the image of the wild Beast, that they may be being killed.

16 And it is causing all the small and the great and the rich and the poor, and the freemen and the servants that may be giving to them a mark upon their right hand or upon their foreheads.
17 And that no one may be able to buy, or to sell, except he who is having the mark of the wild Beast or the name of the wild Beast, or the number of it's name.
18 Here the wisdom is being!
The one having mind, let him calculate! the number of the wild Beast, for number of man it is, and its number six hundred sixty six.

=======================
Part 158

THE BEAST OUT OF THE EARTH

As I have mentioned, six is the number of the natural man. The natural man is a beastly man, his power is the power of the flesh, his intelligence is that of the dust realm, his thinking is earthly, his nature is beastly, his ability and authority are limited, and all this describes not only the natural man but also the character of that religious system which rises up out of the soulical nature of this man. Six is the number of toil, works, self-effort, sweat, and fatigue. In that long-ago covenant of God with His earthly people He commanded them, “Six days shalt thou labor and do all thy work.” Even earlier the Lord had told the sinful Adam, “Cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee…in the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return to the ground” (Gen. 3:17-19). The full week is not expressed in the six, but in the number seven. The seventh day is the day of man’s rest, when he rests as God rested, when he enters into God’s rest and rests with Him, thus experiencing ultimate unity, union, and oneness with God in the fullness of HIS LIFE. The seventh day was hallowed, made sacred. In it man realizes his divinity, his divine nature, the new creation man — Christ. But the seven is lacking in the six! Therefore six speaks of the fullness of man, man in all his powers, but without God, apart from God! Have you ever wondered who it was that taught the world that every grave should be dug six feet deep? A common expression for stating that a man is dead is to say that “he is six feet under.” It is impossible to over-emphasize the importance of this fundamental truth: The natural man is a dead man — dead to God, dead to truth, dead to reality, dead to spiritual and heavenly life. In Adam he has descended into the classification of the lower creatures — the beasts. And natural men, educated natural men, natural men with high degrees from prestigious universities behind their names — anthropologists, biologists, and scientists of various disciplines — are often only able to see the animalistic life of the natural man, and therefore espouse the unenlightened theory of evolution! From the day of Adam’s fall until now his thoughts, his works, his inventions have only been beastly.

Six being the number of the natural man, and also the number denoting the toil, work, effort, sweat, and fatigue of that man, can we not see that 666 is the more than one-hundredfold accumulation of the number six, representing nothing other than the never-ending, never rest-attaining labor and toil of man’s own working, those self-consuming, self-destroying but non-attaining WORKS OF SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS which are the hallmark of all of man’s religion! The number 666 is therefore the symbolical number of all the false churches, all the self-driving, all the flesh-oriented programs, running, working, organizing, doing, doing, doing, but never coming under the leadership of the Spirit or the divine government of the mind of Christ!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Revelation 11:18

Revelation 12:11

Matthew 25:31-46

2 Thessalonians 1:7-10

2 Timothy 4:1

2 Peter 3:10-13

Jeremiah 31:31-34

Hebrews 8:6-13

Hebrews 10:15-16

Hebrews 11:15-16

Hebrews 12:22-24

Jude 1:6

I haven't ignored those. But why don't you make your own chart that incorporates those and all of the passages I have annotated on my chart?

There is nothing out of place on my chart, BaB2.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I created a thread on the 2 Beasts of the Sea and Land.

Both Israel and Judah are mentioned in Revelation and much of the OT. I am going to be working on it from both an OC and NC perspective......
Work in progress..........

Revelation 13:10 goes with 70ad Luke 21:24..........

The wild Beasts from the Sea and from the Land

Revelation 13:

The wild Beast Out of the Sea [Kingdom of Israel/Gentiles?]

1 And I was standing on the sand of the sea and I saw out of the Sea a wild Beast ascending, having seven heads and ten horns.
And upon its horns ten diadems, and upon its heads names of blasphemy.
2 And the wild Beast that I saw was like as a leopard,and its feet as of a bear and its mouth as the mouth of a lion.
And the Dragon gives to it his power and throne and great authority.
3 And one out of its heads as having been slain/slaughtered into death, and the blow of the death of it was healed.
And the whole land marvels after the Beast.
4 And they worship to the Dragon that it gives authority to the wild Beast,
and they worship to the wild Beast, saying, ‘Who like to the Beast? who is able to war with it?
5 And was given to it a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies.
And was given to it authority to do which it is willing forth two months.
6 And it open it's mouth into blasphemies toward the God, to blaspheme His name and His Tabernacle and those who in the heaven tabernacling.
7 And was given to it to do war with the Saints and to overcome/conquer them.
And was given it authority over every Tribe and Tongue and Nation.
8 And shall be worshiping it all those dwelling upon the land,
of whom not has been written his name in the Scroll of the Life of the Lambkin, of the One slain/slaughtered from the foundation of the world.
9 If any is having ear — let him hear!

10 If any to captivity, into captivity he is going away.
If any in sword shall be killing, it is binding him in sword to be killed.
Here is the endurance and the faith of the Saints.[Luke 21:24]

Beast from the Sea............

The wild Beast Out of the Land [Kingdom of Judah/False Jews/OC Judaism 1st century?]

11 And I saw another wild Beast ascending out of the land,
and it had two horns like a lambkin and it spoke as a Dragon.
And is making the land and those dwelling in it that to be worshiping the first wild Beast, of which was cured the blow of the death of it.
13 And it is doing great signs that even fire it may be making out of the heaven descending into the land in view of the men.
14 And it is deceiving those dwelling on the land thru the signs which was given to it to do in view of the wild Beast,
saying to those dwelling upon the land to make an image to the wild Beast which hath the blow of the sword and lives.
15 And was given to it to give spirit/breath to the image of the wild Beast, that also the image of the wild Beast should be speaking.
And should be causing as many as shall no should be worshiping to the image of the wild Beast, that they may be being killed.

16 And it is causing all the small and the great and the rich and the poor, and the freemen and the servants that may be giving to them a mark upon their right hand or upon their foreheads.
17 And that no one may be able to buy, or to sell, except he who is having the mark of the wild Beast or the name of the wild Beast, or the number of it's name.
18 Here the wisdom is being!
The one having mind, let him calculate! the number of the wild Beast, for number of man it is, and its number six hundred sixty six.

=======================
Part 158

THE BEAST OUT OF THE EARTH
I don't see in your post where you identified "an image of the beast ordered by the false prophet (the second beast) to be made that comes alive and speaks", back in the first century".

An image coming alive and speaking hasn't happened in history.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't see in your post where you identified "an image of the beast ordered by the false prophet (the second beast) to be made that comes alive and speaks", back in the first century".
Like I said, I just started on that, but I have a lot of threads I post and work on.......

Now that I know 1st century Jerusalem is showing in Revelation 18 and 19, I can work backward from there.
The Great City/Harlot/Queen Revelation chapts 17-19

Lots of OT symbolism which the Jews would love IF they read Revelation
===================
Allusions in Revelation from Old Testament
Aug 30, 2011 LLoJ

I find this person's view concerning the "allusions" found in the book of Revelation that are found in the Old Testament/Covenant rather fascinating.
Would anyone like to put down verses from Revelation and the verses from the OT/OC that are "alluded" to? I think that would be enjoyable and edifying. Thanks

Ezekiel 8:3
He stretched out the form of a hand, and took me by a lock of my hair; and the Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven, and brought me in visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the north gate of the inner court,
where the seat of the image of jealousy was, which provokes to jealousy. [Revelation 17:3]

Revelation 17:3
and he carried me away to a wilderness in the Spirit, and I saw a Woman sitting upon a scarlet-coloured beast, full of names of blasphemies,
having seven heads and ten horns, [Ezekiel 8:3]

THE SYMBOLISM IN BOOK OF REVELATION

One man studied and found 348 allusions (not illusions, Light) in Revelation from the Old Testament. You see the similarity in wording and the context mirrored in Revelation and the particular Old Testament story, and immediately can recognize the reference source!
That's IF you know the bible well enough to even notice that.

95 of the 348 plain references used in Revelation as taken from the Old Testament are repeated in Revelation.
That makes about 250 Old Testament passages are cited. How many chapters are in Revelation? 22. That makes about TEN OLD TESTAMENT REFERENCES FOR EVERY CHAPTER!

====================
What I have found so far:

Books in Daniel Daniel 7:9 and 11:10.
Cried and joy Temple/City: Ezra 3:12,13 and Reve 18:18, 19:4
Ear to hear: Isaiah 6:9,10 and Matt 13:15, Reve 2,3,13
Holy Holy Holy Isaiah 6:6 and Revelation 4:8
Jericho, Priest and Trumpets: Joshua 6:4, Hebrews 11:30, Matt 24:31, Reve 8:6
Lift hands to heaven and swore..: Daniel 2:7 and Reve 10:5
Light Revelation to Israel and Nations: Isaiah 9:2, Luke 2:32, Reve 1:1
Moses and Elijah, fire falling, as is also seen in Revelation.
Moses and Elijah
Mountain of fire cast into Sea
Pierced: Zech 12:10 and Reve 1:7
Sacrifice/Supper of God: Ezek 39:17 and Reve 19:17
Sanctuary/Tabernacle filled with smoke
Silence/Hush: Zech 1:7, 2:13 and Reve 8:1
Sodom and Egypt: Matt 2:15, Reve 11:8
Song of Moses: Exodus 15:1 and Revelation 15:3
Spirit lifting, taking Ezekiel and John
Stars 7
Tree of Life and Garden: Genesis 3:24 and Reve 2:7
Whip.........Nahum 3:2, John 2:15,

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,820.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
There is nothing out of place on my chart
Yes there is!
You place the Sixth Seal at the Return of Jesus. The idea of Jesus Returning in fire and destroying people around the world and causing cosmic events, as described in Revelation 6:12-17, is quite wrong.
The three prophesies that do describe the Return; Zechariah 14:3, Matthew 24:30, and Revelation 19:11-21, where Jesus destroys the army at Armageddon by the Sword of His Word; simply don't match the Sixth Seal.
Insisting that the Sixth Seal happens at the Return is your major error and you will never get an end time sequence right until you place it where it belongs; as the next prophesied event, that will commence all the Revelation sequence as Written.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

Now you got me more intrigued with the Land Beast than the Sea Beast, so I made a separate thread on it........
Should be a good discussion thread........:angel:

Reve 13:11-18 "WILD BEAST OUT OF THE LAND/EARTH"

What is the identity of this 2nd Beast ascending out of the Land?

I will be using commentaries from various sources, Lexicon/Concordance and Greek study sites.
In my view it could be symbolizing the Nation of Judah/Judea/Jerusalem.
I was going to make a poll thread but I really don't know what responses to put on it.
Anyone have suggestions, as I can pretty much create a poll for awhile.
Discuss

Strong's Concordance with Hebrew and Greek Lexicon
ge contracted from a primary word;
soil; by extension a region, or the solid part or the whole of the terrene globe (including the occupants in each application):--country, earth(-ly), ground, land, world.
G1093 γῆ () occurs 252 times in 226 verses

1st time used in NT
Matthew 2:6

‘But thou, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, Are not the least among the rulers of Judah;
For out of Thee shall come a Ruler Who will shepherd My people Israel.’ ”

Last time used:
Revelation 21:24

And the Nations of those who are saved shall walk in Its light,
and the kings of the land bring their glory and honor into It.

==================
The wild Beast Out of the Land/Earth

11 And I saw another wild Beast ascending out of the land<1093>
And it had two horns like a lambkin<721> and it spoke as a Dragon
And is making the land and those dwelling in it that to be worshiping the first wild Beast, of which was cured the blow<4127> of the death of it.
13 And it is doing great signs, that even fire it may be making out of the heaven descending into the land in view of the men.
14 And It is deceiving those dwelling on the land thru the signs which was given to it to do in view of the wild Beast,
saying to those dwelling upon the land to make an Image to the wild Beast which hath the blow of the sword and lives.
15 And was given to it to give spirit/breath to the Image of the wild Beast, that also the Image of the wild Beast should be speaking.
And should be causing as many ifever no should be worshiping to the Image of the wild Beast, that they may be being killed.
16 And it is making all the small and the great and the rich and the poor, and the freemen and the slaves that may be giving to them a Mark<5480> upon their right hand or upon their foreheads.
17 And that no one may be being able to buy or to sell, except he who is having the Mark of the wild Beast or the Name of the wild Beast or the number of it's Name.
18 Here the Wisdom is being.
The one having Mind, let him calculate! the number of the wild Beast, for number of man<444> is being.
And its number six hundred sixty six.
===========================

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Insisting that the Sixth Seal happens at the Return is your major error and you will never get an end time sequence right until you place it where it belongs; as the next prophesied event, that will commence all the Revelation sequence as Written.
The sixth seal event matches with Matthew 24:29. The world is quiet a ways away (more than seven years) before it takes place. The next observable end times event is the rise of the ten kings and the little horn. Then Gog/Magog.

You place the Sixth Seal at the Return of Jesus.
keras, on my chart I have the sixth seal event taking place 45 days before the Return of Jesus. Not on the day of Jesus's Return.

The idea of Jesus Returning in fire and destroying people around the world and causing cosmic events, as described in Revelation 6:12-17, is quite wrong.
I don't show on my chart what you are saying. Jesus's Return does not cause the cosmic event; instead the cosmic event by God precedes Jesus's return. It is the Revealing of Jesus to world in the third heaven before the throne of God.

Matthew 24:29 takes place 45 days before Jesus's Return.

Preceding Jesus's return, but "after the tribulation of those days", the actions in brown are the sixth seal event.

I show "the tribulation of those days" as being 1290 days long, annotated on my chart.

"after the tribulation of those days" - the part in brown is the sixth seal event.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Jesus appearing in the third heaven in the sixth seal text in Revelation 6:16 is the first part of Matthew 24:30, the sign of the Son of man in heaven. I have Matthew 24:30a annotated on my chart, as well as the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. You can click on that part of the chart to zoom in.

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The chart is accurate because it matches Matthew 24:29-30a with the sixth seal event. The gathering, the assembly of the armies, at Armageddon and the seventh vial takes place during the 45 days. I will update my chart to show the destruction of those armies in the appropriate place.

upload_2019-9-23_16-55-13.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The chart is accurate because it matches Matthew 24:29-30a with the sixth seal event.

Why would you claim the whole chart is accurate, because you got one part correct, even though most of it is wrong?

There is nothing in the passage below about the land belonging to the children of Israel forever. The land promise was an "if" "then", conditional covenant, which the children of Israel broke.

Deu 31:9 And Moses wrote this law, and delivered it unto the priests the sons of Levi, which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and unto all the elders of Israel.
Deu 31:10 And Moses commanded them, saying, At the end of every seven years, in the solemnity of the year of release, in the feast of tabernacles,
Deu 31:11 When all Israel is come to appear before the LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose, thou shalt read this law before all Israel in their hearing.
Deu 31:12 Gather the people together, men, and women, and children, and thy stranger that is within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear the LORD your God, and observe to do all the words of this law:
Deu 31:13 And that their children, which have not known any thing, may hear, and learn to fear the LORD your God, as long as ye live in the land whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Why would you claim the whole chart is accurate, because you got one part correct, even though most of it is wrong?

There is nothing in the passage below about the land belonging to the children of Israel forever. The land promise was an "if" "then", conditional covenant, which the children of Israel broke.

Deu 31:9 And Moses wrote this law, and delivered it unto the priests the sons of Levi, which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and unto all the elders of Israel.

Deu 31:10 And Moses commanded them, saying, At the end of every seven years, in the solemnity of the year of release, in the feast of tabernacles,
Deu 31:11 When all Israel is come to appear before the LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose, thou shalt read this law before all Israel in their hearing.
Deu 31:12 Gather the people together, men, and women, and children, and thy stranger that is within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear the LORD your God, and observe to do all the words of this law:
Deu 31:13 And that their children, which have not known any thing, may hear, and learn to fear the LORD your God, as long as ye live in the land whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.
The chart is accurate, BaB2.

It is in Deuteronomy 31:13, that they were to cross over the Jordan to possess the promised land.

Later after being in the land for centuries, generations did break the covenant, and went into captivity because of it - according to the terms of the covenant.

But were brought back into the land, only to be taken into the nations again for rejecting Jesus. Currently, the house of Israel is partially back in the land; Israel a unified nation again, no longer split into two nations.

The point is that it is a forever requirement that as long as they are living in the promised land, that every seven years, the leaders of Israel are to deliver a speech like Moses - which confirms the Mt. Sinai covenant, signified by the ark of the covenant, in Deuteronomy 31:9.

The Antichrist will make that speech from the temple mount resetting the cycle. The temple mount is seen by the Jews as the place of God's choosing, Deuteronomy 31:11. It will be a worldwide broadcast event.

The basis for the the Mt. Sinai covenant is that God would be their God. In 2Thessalonians2:4, when the Antichrist goes into the temple, sits, claims himself to be God, that is a major transgression of the covenant. The act in Daniel 8 is called the "transgression" of desolation.

It, along with stopping the daily sacrifice, will make the temple desolate from the Jews attempting worship and praise of the One True God there in the temple. It will be the act which causes the Jews to finally believe on Jesus.

In Ezekiel 39:28-29, Jesus Himself speaking in the text,

28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there [among the heathen]. Corresponds to Matthew 24:31.

29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,820.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The chart is accurate because it matches Matthew 24:29-30a with the sixth seal event
But the Matthew 24:29 prophecy says: The sun will be darkened and the moon will not give her light, stars will fall and the heavenly powers will be shaken.
Whereas the Sixth Seal of Revelation 6:12-17 says: ….the sun turned black as a funeral pall and the moon red as blood. The stars [asters; in Greek, meaning - I believe all our satellites] will fall like ripe figs and the sky will roll up like a scroll and every mountain and island will move from their place. [tectonic plate movement]

Two different events, at different times. The 'stars' falling at the Return may be a meteor shower, as we often experience. And the 'heavenly powers' do not affect the earth.
What your charts miss is an event to commence the end times. The Anti-Christ does not rise from the world as it is at present. There has to be a disaster to make the nations relinquish their sovereignty. That worldwide disaster will be the Sixth Seal event, comprehensively prophesied throughout the Bible as a Day of the Lord's fiery wrath.

Until you get this truth, Douggg, all your charts are so much wasted space.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Reve 13:11-18 "WILD BEAST OUT OF THE LAND/EARTH"

What is the identity of this 2nd Beast ascending out of the Land?

I will be using commentaries from various sources, Lexicon/Concordance and Greek study sites.
In my view it could be symbolizing the Nation of Judah/Judea/Jerusalem.
The earth in that verse referring to the second beast represents Israel. But the second beast is the False Prophet because he is referred to as such in Revelation 19:20 being cast into the lake of fire. And in Revelation 16:13.

Note in Revelation 19:20

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Now go back to Revelation 13:14

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

So the second beast is a false prophet, a man not a nation or country.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But the Matthew 24:29 prophecy says: The sun will be darkened and the moon will not give her light, stars will fall and the heavenly powers will be shaken.
Whereas the Sixth Seal of Revelation 6:12-17 says: ….the sun turned black as a funeral pall and the moon red as blood. The stars [asters; in Greek, meaning - I believe all our satellites] will fall like ripe figs and the sky will roll up like a scroll and every mountain and island will move from their place. [tectonic plate movement]
The sky rolling up like a scroll is the heaven departing as a scroll when it is rolled together in the KJV.

Revelation 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What your charts miss is an event to commence the end times. The Anti-Christ does not rise from the world as it is at present. There has to be a disaster to make the nations relinquish their sovereignty. That worldwide disaster will be the Sixth Seal event, comprehensively prophesied throughout the Bible as a Day of the Lord's fiery wrath.
The next scheduled end times event is the rise of the ten kings and the little horn person in Europe.

The sixth seal event is not a "worldwide disaster", it is way beyond that. The cosmos is going to part, be removed, and the world is going to see the third heaven, now veiled by the cosmos.

Upvote 0