Uncle..

S

StarryEyes

He was awake and alert today, and waved at his wife. But, then he started having a hard time breathing so they sedated him once again. They will try to wake him tomorrow and try to get him off the ventilator again. They decided again that they want to do a tracheotomy, but my aunt doesn't want them to for some reason. She has had to make so many hard decisions! My uncle still has a bad bug. Antibiotics probably wouldn't do any good. So he'll be in isolation for awhile yet. They want to do surgery on him and the tracheotomy would allow them to do that. Thank you for continued prayers!

God bless,
Amy

Reactions: JacobsDream

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ink.gif

Praying for your request.

:hug:'s
NewSong

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, Thank You for hearing our prayers, You always hear us. Father, bless this man. Let the ailments upon his body be healed this day. Father God, You are working such wonder in this man, You are giving him strength and healing. Continue O Lord, let You be glorified this day. Let Your Work be seen by all. Surround him my God, let a shield of protection be upon him, keeping all viruses and illness far from him. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray:

Please help the aunt who is suffering also through this emotional and difficult time. Help her strength Lord, increase and restore her strength. Help her to keep believing, and praying for the miracle needed for her husband to survive.

Loving Lord, put angels around his bedside and bring him comfort, help him with his breathing and to rest and fight off all infection. In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.:hug: :crossrc: :groupray: :amen:

Upvote 0