Uncle died in car crash on I-70 in Missouri

dwd3885

Nov 18, 2004
✟150.00
Faith
Non-Denom
My cousin's uncle, aunt's brother was killed in a two-car accident on I-70 in Missouri Monday evening. His daughter was driving and is in the hospital, but doctors said she is in "satisfactory" condition.

I'm sure he is worshiping with the Lord right now. He has gone to a better place, though tragically. Please pray for his family and loved ones he leaves behind.

jesusxchick

God's Little Princess
Oct 13, 2006
Georgia
✟16,641.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Heavenly Father, bless this family and lead them through this difficult time. Bless our sister and heal help her to be fully recovered from all injuries and to be in good health. Bless this family during this time of loss and let them be at peace. Comfort this family and help them feel Your presence with them leading them through this time. In Jesus' holy name I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Lord Father, we come to You this night, for our brothers and sisters are grieving the loss of their father, their husband and friend. Fill them this night with Your Loving Spirit, comforting them in their time of need. Lord, we know that those that believe in You never truely die, but truely live after death, and we thank You for Your Grace and Your Love, for You Lord, have won the victory over death.
Let Your Glory be seen by this dear family Father, give to them from the abundance of Your Lovingkindness.
In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cookie010456

Sep 16, 2006
Pennsylvania
✟15,578.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My cousin's uncle, aunt's brother was killed in a two-car accident on I-70 in Missouri Monday evening. His daughter was driving and is in the hospital, but doctors said she is in "satisfactory" condition.

I'm sure he is worshiping with the Lord right now. He has gone to a better place, though tragically. Please pray for his family and loved ones he leaves behind.
Father, we lift this family up to you in prayer today. I ask that you would comfort them and give them peace as their heart aches for the loss of their loved one. Amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon6.gif

May The Holy Spirit Enter Each Here And Meet All Needs. In Jesus Name I Pray.
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums