Greece
✟28,139.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hello all. Two weeks ago my aunt died in a car accident. She died a couple hours later and my family learned it after she died so we didn't have the chance to say goodbye. Her husband died ten years ago and now my cousin is an orphan and lives with us.
The accident happened at midday. At the same hour I wanted to listen a testimony and God told me to listen a specific one. The woman of testimony lost her mother in a kind of accident and died. I think that God prepared me for this situation. My cousin had dreams that his mother would died or crying upon her coffin months before the accident. Eventually it happened.

Now I am trying to process the whole grief. My aunt was a devoted sister in Christ and people who were there in order to help her after the accident said that she was praying. Her whole body was broken and she was praying.

I know that her soul is saved. I know that one day I will see her again. It is very strange that inside me I feel so peaceful. It is a strong feeling that what happened was meant to happened and a black cloud which was upon me for months lifted after her death. I can't explain this whole feeling. The day of her funeral Spirit of God was giving me hymns of joy and gratitude to the Lord. On the other hand I feel so guilty because of these feelings. I lost my aunt who was also a second mother to me, I miss her so much. Sometimes her absence is so hurtful but I am also peaceful. Sometimes I think that maybe I didn't love her enough. An older brother in Christ said to me that these feelings of peace are God's presence in order to comfort me and what happened was in Lord's plans.

I would like to hear your opinions too. Thank you in advance.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello all. Two weeks ago my aunt died in a car accident. She died a couple hours later and my family learned it after she died so we didn't have the chance to say goodbye. Her husband died ten years ago and now my cousin is an orphan and lives with us.
The accident happened at midday. At the same hour I wanted to listen a testimony and God told me to listen a specific one. The woman of testimony lost her mother in a kind of accident and died. I think that God prepared me for this situation. My cousin had dreams that his mother would died or crying upon her coffin months before the accident. Eventually it happened.

Now I am trying to process the whole grief. My aunt was a devoted sister in Christ and people who were there in order to help her after the accident said that she was praying. Her whole body was broken and she was praying.

I know that her soul is saved. I know that one day I will see her again. It is very strange that inside me I feel so peaceful. It is a strong feeling that what happened was meant to happened and a black cloud which was upon me for months lifted after her death. I can't explain this whole feeling. The day of her funeral Spirit of God was giving me hymns of joy and gratitude to the Lord. On the other hand I feel so guilty because of these feelings. I lost my aunt who was also a second mother to me, I miss her so much. Sometimes her absence is so hurtful but I am also peaceful. Sometimes I think that maybe I didn't love her enough. An older brother in Christ said to me that these feelings of peace are God's presence in order to comfort me and what happened was in Lord's plans.

I would like to hear your opinions too. Thank you in advance.
I lost a dear aunt who was so precious to me. She died at around 96years, a lovely Christian lady who gave me a devotion to the Lord that I didn't recognize for years.
May the Lord bless you and fill your heart with peace and grateful thanks to the Lord for her life.

Upvote 0
Apr 19, 2020
Virginia
✟95,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What I think of:

Job 19: 25-27

For I know that my Redeemer lives,
And He shall stand at last on the earth;
And after my skin is destroyed, this I know,
That in my flesh I shall see God,
Whom I shall see for myself,
And my eyes shall behold, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

Upvote 0

Zandy12

Life is like a rollarcoaster, just enjoy the ride.
Aug 5, 2015
Iowa
✟19,782.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm so sorry for your loss. I remember feeling the same way when my both of my grandmas passed away as well. It's crazy, grief is such a weird emotion to experience isn't it? It's a very painful and humbling experience. Sometimes, I just feel like another loss for me would just break me completely apart and I would never recover after. I believe though with God all things are possible. I'm glad that you're experiencing peace. Wishing you all the best for you and your family. Sending my love and prayers. - Zane

Upvote 0