Copenhagen
✟55,412.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Considering how many singles that's on this forum. People could be posting more in the singles section.

I blame myself. I could have shown more interest in some forum members and asked more questions in some cases. Maybe it would have made a difference.

Upvote 0

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Considering how many singles that's on this forum. People could be posting more in the singles section.

I blame myself. I could have shown more interest in some forum members and asked more questions in some cases. Maybe it would have made a difference.
Nah, don't hold responsibility. I think most of us are at work right now. :) :) It's just a bit slow today.

Reactions: Vinter
Upvote 0

Vinter

Jul 17, 2021
Copenhagen
✟55,412.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nah, don't hold responsibility. I think most of us are at work right now. :) :) It's just a bit slow today.

You're kind.
I can give you an example, there was a forum member here she lives in the US but have Scandinavian heritage. I didn't even ask her what part of Scandinavia she was from. She could be a Dane like myself. Now she doesn't post here anymore. She was single so hopefully she dropped the forum because she found a a guy. Or lives an exciting live in the real world.

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm here. :D I just don't have a lot to say lately. I used to post more threads in Singles but I never have any good ideas for threads anymore. :scratch:

I know some members have not been around in quite a while. :( Hopefully they're okay and they'll come back soon! Perhaps some of them are busy.

Upvote 0

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You're kind.
I can give you an example, there was a forum member here she lives in the US but have Scandinavian heritage. I didn't even ask her what part of Scandinavia she was from. She could be a Dane like myself. Now she doesn't post here anymore. She was single so hopefully she dropped the forum because she found a a guy. Or lives an exciting live in the real world.
That's okay, we all make mistakes. But doesn't mean it's your fault for the singles thread not being active :) Sometimes, these things just have slow days.

I'm here. :D I just don't have a lot to say lately. I used to post more threads in Singles but I never have any good ideas for threads anymore. :scratch:

I know some members have not been around in quite a while. :( Hopefully they're okay and they'll come back soon! Perhaps some of them are busy.
Coming up with threads is HARD. I know I talk to @LadyOfMystery and she's on my Facebook.

But, forums can go through ebb and flow. Which can be bittersweet when you lose members that were once here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I am in and out a lot that is kind of how i do online, as i do not have a phone and just use a computer.

And right now i am home away from work/school taking care of my mom (93) who broke her leg 3 hrs into the new year. So i am more out now, but occasionally post once or twice a day

Upvote 0

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am in and out a lot that is kind of how i do online, as i do not have a phone and just use a computer.

And right now i am home away from work/school taking care of my mom (93) who broke her leg 3 hrs into the new year. So i am more out now, but occasionally post once or twice a day
Oh no! How's your Mom doing now?

Upvote 0