Ukrainian Indictment Claims $7.4 Billion Obama-Linked Laundering, Puts Biden Group Take At $16.5 Mil

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,988.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Well, Donald Trump says that he never asked them to do that. One of his points of evidence being that they never announced any investigations. Except now they have.

So the Ukrainians can't launch investigations into potential crimes now something the new leader over there ran on a platform that he'd do for now doing so would make Trump look bad? If the new leader over there does feel there were potential crimes taking place why shouldn't they do the right thing?

So if they're found to still be corrupt President Trump get blamed for giving them all the money during his leadership and if they're found to truly be rooting out corruption Trump is put on the spot in a negative way for that?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Erik Nelson
Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So the Ukrainians can't launch investigations into potential crimes now something the new leader over there ran on a platform that he'd do for now doing so would make Trump look bad? If the new leader over their does feel there were potential crimes taking place why shouldn't they do the right thing?

So if they're found to still be corrupt President Trump get blamed for giving them all the money during his leadership and if they're found to truly be rooting out corruption Trump is put on the spot in a negative way for that?
agreed, cart before the horse

only reason these allegations weren't made before is no one was motivating Ukraine to investigate before?

the first good look turns up evidence of impropriety...

so we blame the investigators?

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
everyone acknowledges that Burisma is corrupt?

birds of a feather flock together?
Burisma was caught in corruption years before Hunter Biden joined the board. Hunter was brought on, accompanied by other new board members (including the ex-president of Poland) to demonstrate a commitment by Burisma to rehabilitate its image.
birds of a feather flock together?
Hardly a justification for investigation ...

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So the Ukrainians can't launch investigations into potential crimes now something the new leader over there ran on a platform that he'd do for now doing so would make Trump look bad? If the new leader over there does feel there were potential crimes taking place why shouldn't they do the right thing?

Of course, the Ukrainians can launch investigations.

But everybody now sees that the water over there can be quite muddy ...

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,149,208.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Here’s the most I’ve seen about what Hunter did. What Hunter Biden did on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma He wasn’t hired for his nonexistent knowledge of energy, but because of his legal background and Washington contacts. From this story it appears that did more than corporate directors often do. I agree that this all created the appearance of conflict of interest. However it’s legal and common. Other public figures of both parties have similar situations with family members. There have been proposals to tighten ethics standards that would prohibit this. I would support that.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
only reason these allegations weren't made before is no one was motivating Ukraine to investigate before?
really ... ???
the first good look turns up evidence of impropriety...
... and we should trust that there's no corruption involved in those "looks" ???

I think that it's been amply demonstrated that certain Ukrainians will say or do whatever they feel to be in their interests, truth be damned ...

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
really ... ???

... and we should trust that there's no corruption involved in those "looks" ???

I think that it's been amply demonstrated that certain Ukrainians will say or do whatever they feel to be in their interests, truth be damned ...
so you impugn everyone except Biden?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Which part of the stories ... two stories from two sources ... do you think might be fake?

P.S. A U.S. news outlet is now reporting that Giuliani is claiming to have proof of the money-laundering charge being reported here.

Both source you posted here are media controlled by Russian gov. Both media are propaganda outlet for Moscow.

In your Post #29 you even admit you are not sure if these news are credible or not. Post # 32 Hank77 just gave a link from US media that these two articles you posted are fake.

You can’t defend what president Trump did .. so all you have left is to find something against Biden and hope people might believe it!

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Both source you posted here are media controlled by Russian gov. Both media are propaganda outlet for Moscow.

In your Post #29 you even admit you are not sure if these news are credible or not. Post # 32 Hank77 just gave a link from US media that these two articles you posted are fake.
Again, you are free to ignore news from that part of the world. I'd recommend against it, but I doubt you're interested in any of my advice.

You are free to believe that Joe Biden isn't corrupt and that Hunter Biden isn't corrupt ... but evidence to date indicates millions of dollars were funneled to the Bidens in a bribery-extortion scam ... and that's just Ukraine. The payoff in China, btw, is much larger.
You can’t defend what president Trump did .. so all you have left is to find something against Biden and hope people might believe it!
What are you even talking about?

Democrats were eviscerated in the hearings yesterday. As with the Mueller report before it, all the so-called charges against Trump evaporated yesterday. It's not clear that even the heavy hand of Nancy Pelosi will be able to force enough members of her own party to vote for impeachment now.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are free to believe that Joe Biden isn't corrupt and that Hunter Biden isn't corrupt ... but evidence to date indicates millions of dollars were funneled to the Bidens in a bribery-extortion scam ... and that's just Ukraine. The payoff in China, btw, is much larger.
Where is this evidence ? Statements of officials in a acknowledged corrupt society simply are not adequate.

There should be bank drafts, statements of assets, paper trails, etc evidencing such claims ...

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
... and this morning Reuters is now confirming both the OP and subsequent Interfax report:
Ukraine widens probe against Burisma founder to embezzlement of state funds

KIEV (Reuters) - Ukraine has widened its investigation into the founder of energy company Burisma to include suspicion of embezzling state funds, Prosecutor General Ruslan Ryaboshapka said on Wednesday.
Allegations of wrongdoing at Burisma go to the heart of a U.S. impeachment inquiry into whether President Donald Trump improperly pressured Ukraine’s leadership to investigate his main rival in the 2020 presidential race.
Ryaboshapka said Zlochevsky was now suspected of the “theft of government funds on an especially large scale,” but did not provide evidence or details.

Ryaboshapka was speaking after being asked about a document from the general prosecutor’s office that was leaked at a separate press conference by three lawmakers earlier on Wednesday

... using his official position to embezzle 800 million hryvnias ($33 million) of money belonging to the central bank.​

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Americans will sell their country to Russia if it boosts their party. Thats what I'm seeing anyway.

To date, it's only been Trump supporters that have been willing to sell their country to Russia if it aids them politically. I believe that this stems from the fact that they view the American left as the greatest threat to them.

I'm not saying Democrats wouldn't do something similar, but we haven't seen that happen.

There's been a clear pattern of Trump cozying up to dictators - countries that were always considered America's adversaries - and alienating our traditional democratic allies. He is an authoritarian who believes that as President, he should have the powers of a king. He views all dissent as "treason", whereas the right to dissent is explicitly an American value. He also doesn't believe that he should be constrained by term limits. He's "joked" about serving more than 2 terms on at least 5 recorded occasions, and, if impeachment fails and he's elected to a 2nd term, that frequency will increase significantly. His supporters will continue to support him, just as they've done 180s on Russia, morality, etc, they will continue throw away what they claimed to believe them as long as they perceive that it benefit them politically.

• Agree
Reactions: durangodawood
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
all the figures add up, and every sentience in the solar system acknowledges Burisma was shady

Hunter Biden was more ignorant than John Q. Public?

Trump called Washington a swamp, and yet he went there willingly.

Did he go to join the swamp or reform it?

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Again, you are free to ignore news from that part of the world. I'd recommend against it, but I doubt you're interested in any of my advice.

As previous post I have pointed out that two source you posted here are from Russian media. Believing Russian media is not my opinion or yours. Entire National Security Council of USA is saying Russian are spreading propaganda to weaken western alliance.. they have successfully meddled in many of European election as well as US election.

This is from Dr. Hill’s today's opening testimony.

Based on questions and statements I have heard, some of
you on this committee appear to believe that Russia and
its security services did not conduct a campaign against
our country—and that perhaps, somehow, for some
reason, Ukraine did. This is a fictional narrative that has
been perpetrated and propagated by the Russian security
services themselves.

The unfortunate truth is that Russia was the foreign power
that systematically attacked our democratic institutions in
2016. This is the public conclusion of our intelligence
agencies, confirmed in bipartisan Congressional reports.
It
is beyond dispute
, even if some of the underlying details
must remain classified.

The impact of the successful 2016 Russian campaign
remains evident today. Our nation is being torn apart.
Truth is questioned
. Our highly professional and expert
career foreign service is being undermined.

U.S. support for Ukraine—which continues to face armed
Russian aggression—has been politicized.

The Russian government’s goal is to weaken our
country—to diminish America’s global role and to
neutralize a perceived U.S. threat to Russian interests.

President Putin and the Russian security services aim to
counter U.S. foreign policy objectives in Europe,
including in Ukraine, where Moscow wishes to reassert
political and economic dominance.

Yet .. I see you would rather trust some doctorial government and their propaganda Machin while call your own countries free media a fake news!

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
As previous post I have pointed out that two source you posted here are from Russian media. Believing Russian media is not my opinion or yours. Entire National Security Council of USA is saying Russian are spreading propaganda to weaken western alliance.. they have successfully meddled in many of European election as well as US election.

This is from Dr. Hill’s today's opening testimony.

Based on questions and statements I have heard, some of
you on this committee appear to believe that Russia and
its security services did not conduct a campaign against
our country—and that perhaps, somehow, for some
reason, Ukraine did. This is a fictional narrative that has
been perpetrated and propagated by the Russian security
services themselves.

The unfortunate truth is that Russia was the foreign power
that systematically attacked our democratic institutions in
2016. This is the public conclusion of our intelligence
agencies, confirmed in bipartisan Congressional reports.
It
is beyond dispute
, even if some of the underlying details
must remain classified.

The impact of the successful 2016 Russian campaign
remains evident today. Our nation is being torn apart.
Truth is questioned
. Our highly professional and expert
career foreign service is being undermined.

U.S. support for Ukraine—which continues to face armed
Russian aggression—has been politicized.

The Russian government’s goal is to weaken our
country—to diminish America’s global role and to
neutralize a perceived U.S. threat to Russian interests.

President Putin and the Russian security services aim to
counter U.S. foreign policy objectives in Europe,
including in Ukraine, where Moscow wishes to reassert
political and economic dominance.

Yet .. I see you would rather trust some doctorial government and their propaganda Machin while call your own countries free media a fake news!
Facts are stubborn things.

Do you take issue with the facts in the articles?

Upvote 0