• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

UK Boris welcomes replacing Obama Iran nuke deal with Trump deal

Discussion in 'Current News & Events (Articles Required)' started by Mountainmanbob, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Mountainmanbob

Mountainmanbob Goat Whisperer Supporter

+10,692
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    UK's Boris Johnson welcomes replacing Obama-era Iran nuclear agreement with 'Trump deal'

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said in an interview Tuesday that he welcomed replacing the Obama-era Iran nuclear deal with a new agreement negotiated by President Trump.

"If we're going to get rid of it, let's replace it and let's replace it with the Trump deal," Johnson told BBC, referencing the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) nuclear deal between Iran and world powers.

BRITISH LAWMAKERS APPROVE BORIS JOHNSON'S BREXIT PLAN; UK TO LEAVE EU BY JANUARY 31

"President Trump is a great deal maker, by his own account and others," he continued in an interview with BBC Breakfast’s Dan Walker. "Let's work together to replace the JCPOA and get the Trump deal instead."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Who was it that wrote that book
    about making the deal?
    M-Bob

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. redleghunter

redleghunter Thank You Jesus! Supporter

+33,582
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I was driving to the local bakery after church last Sunday when I pulled into the parking area I saw a man who looked exactly like Boris Johnson with his hand up which I mistakenly took as him waving me on as it was his turn to move out of the parking lot. Instead I find that he was shielding his eyes from the sun and then he made what appeared to be angry hand waves towards me. I mean the looks were identical down to the hairstyle. Wonder if ol' Boris was in Texas on Sunday driving a Prius.