Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
UK's Boris Johnson welcomes replacing Obama-era Iran nuclear agreement with 'Trump deal'

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said in an interview Tuesday that he welcomed replacing the Obama-era Iran nuclear deal with a new agreement negotiated by President Trump.

"If we're going to get rid of it, let's replace it and let's replace it with the Trump deal," Johnson told BBC, referencing the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) nuclear deal between Iran and world powers.

BRITISH LAWMAKERS APPROVE BORIS JOHNSON'S BREXIT PLAN; UK TO LEAVE EU BY JANUARY 31

"President Trump is a great deal maker, by his own account and others," he continued in an interview with BBC Breakfast’s Dan Walker. "Let's work together to replace the JCPOA and get the Trump deal instead."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Who was it that wrote that book
about making the deal?
M-Bob

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was driving to the local bakery after church last Sunday when I pulled into the parking area I saw a man who looked exactly like Boris Johnson with his hand up which I mistakenly took as him waving me on as it was his turn to move out of the parking lot. Instead I find that he was shielding his eyes from the sun and then he made what appeared to be angry hand waves towards me. I mean the looks were identical down to the hairstyle. Wonder if ol' Boris was in Texas on Sunday driving a Prius.

Upvote 0