Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If her memory of events that many years ago did not have holes, I would be skeptical. As it is, she readily admitted what she could not recall.
No one questions that she was traumatized. But what if some of her facts were not correct. What if the friend was the one that pushed her into the room and tried to rape her. What if Kavanaugh was the hero that pulled his friend off of her so that she could escape. IF that was what happened then his only crime was to think it was funny and laughed when he was pulling his friend off of her to rescue her and save her honor. More than anyone she wants to get at the truth of what happened to her. She was hoping that Kavanaugh would man up and explain what happened that day.

He confirmed a lot of what she said. He was drinking at that time, even though he was not of legal age. I drank very little but there was always alcohol around from different parents. So it is easy if people want to drink. My mom use to joke about my brother when he was little he would go around after a party and finish peoples drinks. She had to be sure to clean up before she went to sleep.

If he has a lifelong drinking problem this could be an issue when he gets older on the court. These people often work up into their 80's and alcohol can rot out peoples brain so they are not really functional for that long. Just like drugs can rot out peoples brain. Maybe we should give him a brain scan to see if he has suffered any brain damage. Also he said he would take a lie detector test. Maybe that is the first thing they should have done to see if he was telling the truth or not. Dr Ford actually paid for her own lie detector test. She does have two or three fund me accounts so she should make money off of all of this. She was making a shameless appeal today for people to fund her accounts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Afra

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2018
Virginia
✟60,139.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
If her memory of events that many years ago did not have holes, I would be skeptical. As it is, she readily admitted what she could not recall.
That's understandable, but there is no good reason why a person should believe her testimony when she cannot provide many critical details.

The problem is that it is impossible for Kavanaugh to prove himself innocent. If I say say "Wing2000 raped me at Mark's house in Georgetown on September 26, 2017" you can respond by saying "That is false, on September 26, 2017 I was watching a movie with my friend Jane in Adams Morgan, and here is the ticket stub from the movie."

If I say "Wing2000 raped me at some unknown place at some unknown time" it is impossible for you to refute the allegation. How can you refute it? The only thing you can say is "I did not do that" and that is what Kavanaugh did.

It is almost impossible to verify whether any of her testimony is true, because she does not remember any of the critical details that a person would need to verify her claim.

• Agree
Reactions: PeaceByJesus
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Ok, lets say Ford is telling the truth to the best of her ability. Still her story has more holes in it then Swiss cheese. It could be that they will appoint him to the court even if they believe her.

Yet another reason why the FBI should investigate the allegations.

Kavanaugh's high school buddy wrote a book about his wild high school days that corroborates allegations.

Kavanaugh posted a calendar of his from HS to try to deny the 1st allegation. Not realizing that that calendar substantiates the allegations from the 3rd lady.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ford's lawyers submit 4 affidavits backing up assault story

Who cares whose house it was, or which street?

Where's Kavanaugh's polygraph?

Judge isn't exactly a reliable witness:
Opinion | Mark Judge’s former girlfriend is ready to talk to FBI and Judiciary Committee, her lawyer says

He's up next, after Ford finishes killing it.

John Clune on Twitter
John Clune on Twitter

Sworn affadavit: Avenatti Client Emerges With New Allegations Against Kavanaugh

So I'm waiting to see what - if anything - would convince you. Because as we've repeatedly seen, Kavanaugh is subject to "innocent before proven guilty". Ford, Ramirez and Swetnick are not.
Ringo
Ford's lawyers submit 4 affidavits backing up assault story

Several times you were informed the 4 letters just confirm she told these people of the attack. They are not witnesses or evidence the attack happened.

• Agree
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
They back up her story, which means that there are avenues of investigation that the FBI can now pursue. How this is supposed to be a "gotcha" that derails the points I've made is a mystery, but the arguments for Kavanaugh, here and elsewhere, have been looking fairly desperate lately.
Ringo

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
"The truth matters not"

Which is definitely why an investigation was just opened: because liberals are just accusing without wanting to know the truth or anything important like that. Not like Republicans, who have shown such a devotion and interest in getting at the truth during this entire process.
/sarcasm
Ringo

Upvote 0