Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Who apparently does not pay attention to the topic , the eyewitnesses etc.
You're the one prattling about things outrunning our fighters. Secuse me,but if the things ran away from the fighters at high hypersonic speeds,there wasn't much eyewitnessing going on,was there? Try to keep up with your own arguments, for all love. <Laugh>
Electronic spoofing - DOES NOT result in fighter pilots getting visual confirmation of the object
Very good! Soi how did the "visual" sightings give them speed indications other than "faster than us"? Or are our steely-eyed fighter jocksmore steeley-eyed than anyone else ever has been? It was radar and/or infrared that gave the speed indications.Either can be spoofed. No spacemen or demons needed.

- following it in flight
Apparently watching them rapidly disappear in the diatance....
and watching it both out maneuver and far outdistance them.
No radar there,just good old eyeballs. None of that electronic stuff in use .Nosirree! Just likein 19-ought-18.
The idea that all the tracking systems on board the ships, on the jets AND THE VISUAL confirmation were all "being spoofed by an electrical engineer" some place - is hard to credit.
Yeah,but spacemen and/or demons, that's just common knowledge. I mean, the skies are chockabloc with them. Getting where you can't fly, there;s s many of them. Spoofing radar, nah,never been done.

BTW, you in the market for any Florida real estate? Have I got a deal for you!

Wouldn't you agree.??
Which which ridiculous contention?

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Which is the very thing the military sources with access to that telemetry data are affirming. Details matter.
And the details are?

Which is the very thing the military sources with access to that telemetry data are affirming.
From the instruments that can be spoofed. I thought that was why you were claiming it was from visual data.
Details matter.

Only if you are inclined to ignore the details they do admit to.
Cite some for me to ignore and we'll see.

NOT knowing every detail but still knowing that the thing out maneuvered your best military jet fighters and out flew them - many generations ahead in technology - is "sufficient" to get beyond your high standard of "a woman from Tennessee saw something from her car one day"
Aw Bob, c'mon, you're smarter than that. The woman in Tennessee just illustrates the unreliability of eyeball observers. But then, your case depends on eyeball observers being reliable while instrments (radar and such) can be faked out. You're gonna have to pick one and run with it.
One thing is for sure -- there have been no arguments supporting the idea that what swamp gas does should be classified as top secret
Maybe it should be. After all, that was eyeball observers at work again. Poor jokers couldn't tell a starship from Beta Reticuli from swamp gas. Good thing radar can'tbe tricked... oh wait.That's what the old F-117 lives on, innit?

Maybe you ought to press the "they're really demons" line harder.
and anyone who observes it in the military should be at risk of their life if they report what they saw swamp gas doing.
But the swamp gas was really a flying saucer,right? But it was just kind of floating over a swamp.not going 15,000 mph, right? I'm having difficulty figuring out what you're on about now.Observers are more credibile than instruments up until they aren't in which case then go with the instruments but they can be fooled, and in any case any flying things that doesn't clearly say Delta Airlines(and maybe if it does) is a flying saucer or some demons or both. And the Navy still hasn't figured out what they are, or at least said so. So aliens must be added to the Apostle's Creed.

Got it.
Same goes for "what a woman from Tennessee saw from her car".
Eyewitness testimony, your favorite kind!

Simplest terms:
Aliens: A matter of faith until some actually show up. I don't share that particular faith, and find it weird and irrational.
Demons Flying Around To No Apparent Purpose. Could be, I guess, no way to prove it one waY or another. If that's all they have to do,who cares? Better flyng around then demoning.

In the mean time, smarter people across the ocean are working like mad creating technology to make their potential adversaries look like a bunch of superstitious troglodytes as well as rendering a lot of their electronic warfare technology worthless junk.

Good job I already speak semi-serviceable Chinese. -sigh-

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God is great.
God is love.
In a universe that extends 14 billion light years from earth, it is certainly possible a loving God created cognizant life forms, perhaps far more advanced than we are.
With God all things are possible. That means He could have made aliens, not that He has.

• Agree
Reactions: Sorn
Upvote 0

Beslowtoanger

Carrying my cross daily
Aug 25, 2023
Midlands
✟8,837.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I once had an unhealthy obsession with UFO’s before I realised the God shaped hole in my soul. Once I fixed that with trusting God for all the answers….I suddenly realise they are advanced human designs, specific to secret engineering for future wars. All imo of course!

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
-sigh --

" NASA Confirms Whistleblower Claims the Government is Studying UFOs of Non-Human Origin"
Oh, “whistleblower claims”, we’ll I reckon that’s all any True Believer needs to know!

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I once had an unhealthy obsession with UFO’s before I realised the God shaped hole in my soul. Once I fixed that with trusting God for all the answers….I suddenly realise they are advanced human designs, specific to secret engineering for future wars. All imo of course!
or not.

The Bible speaks of non-Earth Life (Angels) that are present on Earth and far more advanced than we are.

That fact alone established the existence of intelligent alien life.

The Bible says that humans are an order of life - lower than that of Angels.

So from the Christian / Biblical POV the argument over whether non-human intelligent life exists in our universe was settled thousands of years ago just in the case of that one species alone.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Oh, “whistleblower claims”, we’ll I reckon that’s all any True Believer needs to know!
As long as they are determined not to read the article --
If one is sufficiently determined not to look at any of the details in the discussion - there are a great number of reductionist positions that can be had.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
God is great.
God is love.
In a universe that extends 14 billion light years from earth, it is certainly possible a loving God created cognizant life forms, perhaps far more advanced than we are.
particularly true since in the case of Angels the Bible does say God did that very thing.

And in the case of the "Myriads and myriads" of beings in Dan 7:9-10 - the door is wide open for what else is out there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
or not.

The Bible speaks of non-Earth Life (Angels) that are present on Earth and far more advanced than we are.
This just in, huh
The Bible says that humans are an order of life - lower than that of Angels.
Have heard the rumor, yeah.
So from the Christian / Biblical POV the argument over whether non-human intelligent life exists in our universe was settled thousands of years ago just in the case of that one species alone.
that's niice. What has they to do with the existence of non-angelic aliens, or demons posing as aliens? Still no evidence of the existence of any aliens at all, either ET or demonic. The existence of angels, good or bad, doesn't argue for the existence of your space men and flying saucers in the least. If you want to take their existence on faith, go for it. You may want to believe in ghosts, haints, leprechauns, fairies, sprites, pixies, or whatever other cultural hoodoos you prefer on that same basis.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
-sigh --

" NASA Confirms Whistleblower Claims the Government is Studying UFOs of Non-Human Origin"
There's your whistleblower again. Best I can tell he's just one guy with a bill of goods to sell. Anyone stepped out to corroborate his testimony? If so we haven't heard any, have we? Soit its just this one bloke telling what sound a lot like sea stories. You know the difference between a sea story and a fairy tale, right? A fairy tale begins with "Once upon a time", but the sea story begins with " Now this is no s--t".

Upvote 0

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟247,184.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God is great.
God is love.
Would they need salvation. Are they a fallen conscious being that has a conscience.

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,588.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Jellyfish UFO and Chandelier UFO

Go 55 seconds into the video to see the Jellyfish UFO. This looks like an intelligence gathering droid straight out of Star Wars.

UAP Expert Jeremy Corbell Explains the Miami Mall Aliens, Jellyfish UFO's, & More | Le Batard Show - YouTube

This Chandelier UFO looks really weird. Probably another intelligence gathering droid.

'Chandelier' UAP photo shows strange object in Persian Gulf | Vargas Reports - YouTube

Some people (including me) believe there is a connection between UFOs and demons:

ALIENS ARE JINN - Official Trailer - Islam & UFO UAP Interdimensional Ultraterrestrial - Hypothesis - YouTube

Jinn are a kind of demon that can take on various forms, like animals or people. The singular for Jinn is Jinni - genie.

Before the return of Jesus, apparently there is a complete planetary takeover by demons:

Massive Demonic Presence on Earth Before Jesus Returns | Christian Forums

• Informative
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,588.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Jellyfish UFO looks like it has a head with some kind of helmet, like in the Predator movie. The source video is a little better.
ScreenHunter 257 (01).png

Source: UAP James on X: "NewsNation: The Jellyfish UAP Dr. Matthew Szydagis, a physicist and University of Albany professor, analyzes the U.S. military captured footage and says the object is likely physical, not a camera artifact or lens smudge. #ufox #ufotwitter #ufo #uap / X

• Informative
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,456.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I said I’d start a thread about UFOs so here it is. The news reported recently that there definitely are UFOs which can’t be explained. Not saying they’re aliens, but they don’t know what they are. What do you all think of UFOs?
I've seen one but I don't believe the ship was from another star system. I have no clue where it originated from and I don't really care.

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,588.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Both are pure fiction.

There's more connection to "UFOs" lke those and fraud.

In the videos they discuss the jellyfish UFO. The video was shot with a thermal camera by the military. Apparently, a lot of UFOs can only be seen with a thermal camera. Anyway, the jellyfish UFO has been seen before around military installations.

I used to think these UFO sightings were fraud, but the accumulation of evidence finally won me over.

Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟178,763.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In the videos they discuss the jellyfish UFO. The video was shot with a thermal camera by the military. Apparently, a lot of UFOs can only be seen with a thermal camera. Anyway, the jellyfish UFO has been seen before around military installations.

I used to think these UFO sightings were fraud, but the accumulation of evidence finally won me over.
Was it the info that won you over OR were you abducted by them & have a chip implanted in you now ;) Not that you'd remember that of course.

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,588.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Was it the info that won you over OR were you abducted by them & have a chip implanted in you now ;) Not that you'd remember that of course.

Notice that they have no mother ship or base. Where do they sleep or get repairs? Not necessary if interdimensional. That suggests a demonic origin. And we know or should know that demons do a full planetary takeover before the return of Jesus.

Upvote 0