✟763,213.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Now I’m curious……do tell.
It's potentially too horrible to mention. Please forgive me for being so tantalizing and mysterious.

I will tell you that UFOs (aka UAPs) are potentially fallen angels.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,852.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I said I’d start a thread about UFOs so here it is. The news reported recently that there definitely are UFOs which can’t be explained. Not saying they’re aliens, but they don’t know what they are. What do you all think of UFOs?
I'm watching this on Youtube at the moment. Very interesting.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,852.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
He says something very interesting about the six days of creation and I get from it is that he doesn't believe in a young earth. Food for thought, especially with his explanation of the origin of fossil fuels and other components of the earth coming from the vast diversity of animal life that was originally on the earth. Seeing that he has a PhD in Astro-Physics. So the question of whether there is a young or old earth is certainly open to debate..

Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟178,763.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I said I’d start a thread about UFOs so here it is. The news reported recently that there definitely are UFOs which can’t be explained. Not saying they’re aliens, but they don’t know what they are. What do you all think of UFOs?
Just govt propaganda that will amount to a NOTHING burger & is being done to distract from other things, like a failing Ukraine offensive etc.

Reactions: Jipsah
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just govt propaganda that will amount to a NOTHING burger & is being done to distract from other things, like a failing Ukraine offensive etc.
I'm tending towards that conclusion as well.

The UFO phenomenon has been going on for 75 years since Roswell and absolutely nothing has ever come of it.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Miles
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Too many repudiable people have seen things that cannot be explained.
I have seen a couple objects I could not identify. They were flying. So...

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There are indeed mysterious (unexplained) things seen in the heavens (orbs) .... I believe it's demonic activity used to distract humans into believing false things

Matthew 24:24 ESV​

For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

Revelation 16:14 ESV​

For they are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty.

Upvote 0

Adventist Heretic

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2006
Parts Unknown
✟370,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's potentially too horrible to mention. Please forgive me for being so tantalizing and mysterious.

question for you. The bible mentions fallen angels, but it also mentions unfallen angels. Why did you automatically jump to the conclusion the were fallen angels and bad. What make you draw this conclusion. I believe in both but did not come to that conclusion.

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
People who don't know what they're seeing might jump to conclusions. For instance, a pilot described one UAP as a cube within a transparent sphere. We have radar jamming technology that fits that description. It looks like a cube within a transparent sphere, but if you weren't aware of that you might wrongly conclude that it's alien technology. It isn't alien technology. It's ours.

Government agencies and businesses in the private sector are constantly developing new tech. In order to protect their intellectual property, they're unlikely to tell each other what they're doing.

There is talk of non-human pilots, but not even non-human biologics necessarily points to aliens. Some of the first space flights by the USA and USSR employed non-human pilots. We sent animals into space before we sent humans.

Regarding the seemingly impossible movements that some supposed craft take, much of it might be illusion. Take photons, for instance. Light can change direction quite quickly. Shine a laser pointer at the wall and move the dot around. Is that dot a craft? Do its sudden movements defy the laws of physics? Of course not. Cutting edge photonics and holographics are much more advanced than a simple laser pointer.

And then there's the matter of misjudging distances. Some of the military videos have been debunked as rear-views of fighter jets and even digital camera artifacts. Also, an object that's close to you and quite small might look like it's moving faster than if it was miles away.

The assertion that our government is reverse-engineering advanced technology might serve a strategic purpose. To discourage enemies. That might be what's going on, or they might just be bluffing.

I think UFO/UAP sightings are real, and should be investigated by the government. I'm open to the possibility that we're not alone in the universe, but until there is tangible evidence that it's alien technology or something angelic/demonic I'm more inclined to think that it's of human origin.

Potentially. If they are angelic beings, however, it's also possible that they're not fallen.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟763,213.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
question for you. The bible mentions fallen angels, but it also mentions unfallen angels. Why did you automatically jump to the conclusion the were fallen angels and bad. What make you draw this conclusion. I believe in both but did not come to that conclusion.
I assume it's fallen angels but I suppose it could also be good angels flying around in the first and second heavens above us. Thing is, I don't think the good angels bother using technology. The fallen angels use technology because they have lost their ability to do certain things and have to rely on technologies and other machinations. And that's what UAPs and UFOs appear to be. Flying technology made by materials.

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I assume it's fallen angels but I suppose it could also be good angels flying around in the first and second heavens above us. Thing is, I don't think the good angels bother using technology. The fallen angels use technology because they have lost their ability to do certain things and have to rely on technologies and other machinations. And that's what UAPs and UFOs appear to be. Flying technology made by materials.
Thrones aren't fallen and they are described as wheels within wheels. Although they are beings, they might look to us like technology.

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟763,213.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thrones aren't fallen and they are described as wheels within wheels. Although they are beings, they might look to us like technology.
Thrones aren't fallen? Are you sure about that? I think it's possible that there are fallen angels from each of the so called 9 choirs of angels. Of course, I cannot be sure of this. But if UFO/UAP are angelic good, why do they look so weird?

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Thrones aren't fallen? Are you sure about that? I think it's possible that there are fallen angels from each of the so called 9 choirs of angels. Of course, I cannot be sure of this. But if UFO/UAP are angelic good, why do they look so weird?
I didn't mean to imply that none of them are fallen. I should have been more careful with my words. Rather, if we see one we shouldn't assume that it is fallen.

In my opinion, most UFO/UAP sightings are unidentified or misidentified human tech.

Biblical descriptions of angelic beings can be hard to decipher, as there may be symbolism involved. Either way, they're apparently quite diverse. Some of it may even look different depending on what we're used to. Our modern eyes might see tech, for instance, whereas ancient people might interpret their appearance differently. Regarding why angelic beings look different, God has his reasons. I can only speculate.

Upvote 0

Adventist Heretic

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2006
Parts Unknown
✟370,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
do you have a bible verse for that.

Upvote 0